The secret society of the 9 unknown men

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Hey sorry, i comitted a mistake while typing. It is 1923 not 1823. I am sorry

Last edited:

pmaitra

AFAIK Alexander Defeated Porus! Where were the UFOs??? I mean, doesnt it sound a bit far fetched? Its like Egyptian Symbols having Hieroglyphics shaped like Apache Gunships! :)
As per the accounts of the Battle of the Hydaspes, the Greeks were on the verge of losing the battle till one group of Greek soldiers managed to capture Purushottam Puru (Greeks called him Porus).

One needs to wonder if it was at all an Indian defeat in pure military terms. Take note that the Greek Army mutinied after this battle.

jatkshatriya

many westerners believe that the Vaimanik shashtra are just science fiction...but then many scholars argue if someone would write fiction it would probably be interms of a story...why would someone write a fictional account of how to make a flying ship and that also such detailed account citing also the minute details

ahmedsid

Top Gun
As per the accounts of the Battle of the Hydaspes, the Greeks were on the verge of losing the battle till one group of Greek soldiers managed to capture Purushottam Puru (Greeks called him Porus).

One needs to wonder if it was at all an Indian defeat in pure military terms. Take note that the Greek Army mutinied after this battle.
The Greek Army Mutinied after being ambused by tribals and catching diseases in the forests and plains. They were weary, they were tired! Ofcourse they shoudl be, They set out to Conquer the World.

The mutiny wasnt the result of the War with Puru AFAIK

jatkshatriya

The Greek Army Mutinied after being ambused by tribals and catching diseases in the forests and plains. They were weary, they were tired! Ofcourse they shoudl be, They set out to Conquer the World.

it is now being debated..its subject to debate..that weather Alexander did manage to defeat porus or he was met with staunch resistance and turned around

rcscwc

Tihar Jail
Banned
I can testify the truth of it..........I am one of them.... but my operation is now limited in advising others in online forums because of my age.......
Are you? I too, and we never knew about each other!! It is that SECRET.

Seriously, it is a good fiction like Da Vinci Code.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Yes they were ambushed and had diseases. However, it wasn't only after coming to India that the Greek soldiers faced ambushes and diseases. In fact, they were trained to fight wars, so ambush shouldn't be a matter of great impediment.

Where I would beg to differ is that Purushottam Puru had elephants and as a result of these very elephants, the Greeks suffered severe attrition, which resulted in their almost defeat, which was prevented by the unfortunate abduction of Puru.

I would like to add, that the Indian War Elephants, which was the single largest factor for the Greek defeat (well, Puru lost because he was abducted; but in pure military terms, the Greeks lost), that their fame reached all the Hellenistic realms; and Egypt and Europe as well. Seleucus Nicator, the future father-in-law to Chandragupta Maurya, would eventually take a matrimonial gift of Indian War Elepahnts and conquer vast stretches of land, crushing all armies that faced him.

Last edited:

rcscwc

Tihar Jail
Banned

AFAIK, mutiny was after the battle with Puru. Ambushes they must have expected. India was not specially virulent with diseases, they were everywhere.

After "defeating" Puru, Alexander should have crossed Chenab, but he DID not. Chenab in monsoons can be a beastly river, I happen to know it personally. Battle with Puru was in mid May, and after rest etc., the monsoons could have set in real earnest. Crossing of Chenab, Ravi and Beas would not be easy. In monsoons, each crossing could be an exhausting battle in itself.

Tribals he encountered during retreat, and tons of them. Why were those small tribes after his army if it was not an already a beaten one?

A BIG question. Why did Alexander not went back the road he came in? Were they closed to him? Maybe. An army does not RETREAT into unknown lands, but to occupied and prepared areas. Were they available? Doubtful.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
May be the story Idea of 9 unknown men was driven from the references in Vedic scripts about 9 chirinjivins i.e Immortals, not eternals but will dissolve at the end of Universe.

1-Ashwathama, a man cursed to immortality and eternal suffering without love from anybody for his role in the murder of the five sons of the Pandavas and his attempted murder of Arjuna's grandson.
2-Mahabali, a righteous demon king who conquered heaven, earth, and the underworld, but was forced to give it back by Vamana.
3-Vyasa, a sage who narrated the Mahabharata, he was also a sage in the epic.
4-Hanuman, who served Rama.
5-Vibhishana, Ravana's brother who was made King of Lanka by Rama.
6-Kripacharya, a teacher of the princes in the Mahabharata.
7-Parashurama, an avatar of Vishnu.
8-Markandeya, a great sage.
9-Jambavantha-The bear who fought along with apes for Rama

Also the science of alchemy is still in practice in India. The Parad Samitha is full of detailed formula to turn lower metals into higher i.e gold or silver. Which is also possible in modern science by changing the configuration of metals by adding or removing electrons from atomic orbits. However the lower metal treated in cyclotrons will turn into higher metal with changed electronic configuration but will be an Isotope, unstable and radioactive. The references in many Alchemy books (Rasayan vigyan) claim that by using their formulas turned metal will be stable and without spurt radioactivity.

jatkshatriya

There is a legend in our folk lores that samrat prithviraj learnt the shabda bhedi baan from Ashwathama.......the story goes like this....
Once when prithviraj was out on a hunt he unknowingly seperated from the rest of his guards, after some time he saw a lake...he went near to drink water...suddenly he saw a sage like man walking on the water crossing the lake from one side to the other and dissapearing in the woods, the next day prithviraj came again alone the same time , he saw the same man crossing the lake walking on the water,this time he followed him, after some time the man entered a small shrine of lord shiva,when the sage came out after performing his pooja prithviraj bowed introducing himself , prithviraj asked him " oh great sage, u can walk on water as one walks on land" and he asked the sage who he was....the sage ,impressed with the humility of the emperor of india introduced himself as Ashwathama, prithviraj touched his feet and begged him to take pritvi as his student, but Ashwathama denied saying that if he takes him as his student he will have to teach prithvi all he knows and he didnt want to give all that power to any man in kalyug, but prithvi insisted , on his continuous insistence ashwathama told prithvi that he will teach him any one art and not more than one, prithvi agreed and so ashwathama taught him the shabda bhedi baan.Prithvi , after learning the art, childishly and greedily asked Ashwathama that how can a shabda bhedi baan be of any use to a king in the battle, i fight with both my eyes open and can shoot the tips of the wings of a flying bird ( prithvi himself was an ace archer),..........to this Ashwathama replied , prithvi when the time comes u will use the shabda bhedi baan and know how , the king of kings who can shoot the tips of the wings of a flying bird, can use a shabda bhedi baan ... and indeed that time came and it was the last time that prithvi held a bow,pulled an arrow on to it,he couldnt see his eyes blinded, maybe he would hv bowed to his guru Ashwathama in his mind before shooting his last arrow...and indeed ,the king of kings who could shoot the tips of the wings of a flying bird, found the use of the shabda bhedi baan ................................................ Chaar Baans chaubeez Gaj, Angul Ashta pramaan.....taa oopar sultaan hai chuke mat chauhan

Last edited:

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Savarkar Jis book goes into detail, he ultimately died of wound that Malhis gave him in shoulder during retreat down Sindhu to Parsi Khari.

Died in Baghdad too,

I doubt he defeated Puru Ji simply because Puru Ji took vast territory from Ambhi after. + Ambhi got 1000 talent of gold in first place lol.

1 talent = 30-40kg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles