The secret society of the 9 unknown men

jatkshatriya

The Nine Unknown Men of ashoka a secret society of India dating back to two millennium is the greatest Mystery in India which is believed to be the indian version of Atlantis dating back to 273 BC to the regime of the ashoka indian emperor the grandson of Chandragupta who was the first person attempted to unify India... ashok was hindu by birth and converted ti Buddhism after the battle of kalinga in the battle kalinga which resisted lost around one lakh men.....he war was over Ashoka ventured out to roam the eastern city and all he could see were burnt houses and scattered corpses. This sight made him sick and he cried the famous quotation, "What have I done?" Upon his return to Pataliputra, he could get no sleep and was constantly haunted by his deeds in Kalinga. The brutality of the conquest led him to adopt Buddhism under the guidance of the Brahmin Buddhist sages Radhaswami and Manjushri and he used his position to propagate the relatively new philosophy to new heights, as far as ancient Rome and Egypt.

According to the legend, upon his conversion to Buddhism after a massacre during one of his wars, the Emperor founded he society of the Nine to preserve and develop knowledge that would be dangerous to humanity if it fell into the wrong hands. Some versions of the story include an additional motivation for the Emperor to conceal scientific knowledge: remnants of the Rama Empire, an Indian version of Atlantis, which according to Hindu scripture was destroyed by
advanced weaponry 15,000 years ago.

Asoka founded the most powerful secret society on earth: that of the Nine Unknown Men. It is still thought that the great men responsible fro the destiny of modern India, and scientists like Bose and Ram believe in the existence of the Nine, and even receive advice and messages from them. One can imagine the extraordinary importance of secret knowledge in the hands of nine men benefiting directly from experiments, studies and documents accumulated over a period of more than 2,000 years. What can have been the aim of these men? Not to allow methods of destruction to fall into the hands of unqualified persons and to pursue knowledge which would benefit mankind. Their numbers would be renewed by co-option, so as to preserve the secrecy of techniques handed down from ancient times.

Examples of the Nine Unknown Men making contact with the outer world are rare. There was, however, the extraordinary case of one of the most mysterious figures in Western history: the Pope Sylvester II, known also by the name of Gerbert d'Aurillac. Born in the Auvergne in 920 (d. 1003) Gerbert was a Benedictine monk, professor at the University of Rheims, Archbishop of Ravenna and Pope by the grace of Ortho III. He is supposed to have spent some time in Spain, after which a mysterious voyage brought him to India where he is reputed to have aquired various kinds of skills which stupified his entourage. For example, he possessed in his palace a bronze head which answered YES or NO to questions put to it on politics or the general position of Christianity. According to Sylvester II this was a perfectly simple operation corresponding to a two-figure calculation, and was performed by an automaton similar to our modern binary machines. This "magic" head was destroyed when Sylvester died, and all the information it imparted carefully concealed. No doubt an authorized research worker would come across some interesting things in the Vatican Library. In the cybernetics journal, _Computers and Automation_ of October 1954, the following comment appeared: "We must suppose that he (Sylvester) was possessed of extraordinary knowledge and the most remarkable mechanical skill and inventiveness. This speaking head must have been fashioned 'under a certain conjunction of stars occring at the exact moment when all the planets were starting on their courses.' Neither the past, nor the present nor the future entered into it, since this invention apparently far exceeded in its scope its rival, the perverse 'mirror on the wall' of the Queen, the precursor of our modern electronic brain. Naturally it was widely asserted that Gerbert was only able to produce such a machine head because he was in league with the Devil and had sworn eternal allegiance to him." Had other Europeans any contact with the society of the Nine Unknown Men? It was not until the nineteenth century that this mystery was referred to again in the works of the French writer Jacolliot. Jacolliot was French Consul at Calcutta under the Second Empire. He wrote some quite important prophetic works, comparable, if not superior to those of Jules Verne. He also left several books dealing with the great secrets of the human race. A great many occult writers, prophets and miracle-workers have borrowed from his writings which, completely neglected in France, are well known in Russia.

Jacolliot states catagorically that the Soceity of Nine did actually exist. And, to make it all the more intriguing, he refers in the this connection to certain techniques, unimaginable in 1860, such as, for example, the liberation of energy, sterilization by radiation and psychological warfare. Yersin, one of Pasteur and de Roux's closest collaborators, was entrusted, it seems, with certain biological secrets when he visited Madras in 1890, and following the instructions he received was able to prepare a serum against cholera and the plague. The story of the Nine Unknown Men was popularized for the first time in 1927 in a book by Talbot Mundy who for twenty-five years was a member of the British police force in India. His book is half-fiction, half scientific inquiry. The Nine apparently employed a synthetic language, and each of them was in possession of a book that was constantly being rewritten and containing a detailed account of some science.

Each of the Nine is supposedly responsible for guarding and improving a single book. These books each deal with a different branch of potentially hazardous knowledge. Traditionally, the books are said to cover the following subjects:

Propaganda and Psychological warfare.
Physiology, including instructions on how to perform the "touch of death." One account has Judo being a product of material leaked from this book.
Microbiology, and, according to more recent speculation, Biotechnology. In some versions of the myth, the waters of the Ganges are purified with special microbes designed by the Nine and released into the river at a secret base in the Himalayas.
Alchemy, including the transmutation of metals. In India, there is a persistent rumor that during times of drought or other natural disasters temples and religious organizations receive large quantities of gold from an unknown source. The mystery is further deepened with the fact that the sheer quantity of gold throughout the country in temples and with kings cannot be properly accounted for, seeing that India has few gold mines.
Communication, including communication with extraterrestrials.
Gravitation. Book 6 The Vaiminaka sastra is said[Please name specific person or group] to contain the instructions necessary to build a Vimana, sometimes referred to as the "ancient UFOs of India."
Cosmology, the capacity to travel at enormous speeds through spacetime fabric, and time-travel; including intra- and inter-universal trips.
Light, the capacity to increase and decrease the speed of light, to use it as a weapon by concentrating it in a certain direction etc.
Sociology, including rules concerning the evolution of societies and how to predict their downfall.
Jacolliot in his book advances the theory of sterilization by radiation, a hundred years before such a thing was thought to be possible. These radiations, he says, probably come from a secret temple hollowed out in the bed of the Ganges. Avoiding all forms of religious, social or political agitations, deliberately and perfectly concealed from the public eye, the Nine were the incarnation of the ideal man of science, serenely aloof, but conscious of his moral obligations. Having the power to mold the destiny of the human race, but refraining from its exercise, this secret society is the finest tribute imaginable to freedom of the most exalted kind. Looking down from the watch-tower of their hidden glory, these Nine Unknown Men watched civilizations being born, destroyed and re-born again, tolerant rather than indifferent, and ready to come to the rescue -- but always observing that rule of silence that is the mark of human greatness. Myth or reality? A magnificent myth, in any case, and one that has issued from the depths of time......

So do you guys believe in the nine unknown men still exists or it is a mere myth? do comment guys.

jatkshatriya

one more thing..its not just superficial...it can have some truth for sure

neo29

Where did you get this article from ??? Sound more like a conspiracy theory

jatkshatriya

well yaa its a conspiracy theory....but this is a recorded fact that Ashoka had indeed compiled a team of 9 scholars..but did it survive or not..its open to deductions and debates

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
It is real it is not a conspiracy. Infact INDIA is protected by a secret force that the world does not know that. I read in an article which on the internet, which says that, when Alexander the great attacked INDIA , their forces were attacked by an unidentified flying objects. I will try to post that article.:happy_8:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
It is real it is not a conspiracy. Infact INDIA is protected by a secret force that the world does not know that. I read in an article which on the internet, which says that, when Alexander the great attacked INDIA , their forces were attacked by an unidentified flying objects. I will try to post that article.:happy_8:
AFAIK Alexander Defeated Porus! Where were the UFOs??? I mean, doesnt it sound a bit far fetched? Its like Egyptian Symbols having Hieroglyphics shaped like Apache Gunships! :)

jatkshatriya

actually even i had read that.....it was written those discs made a few sweeps and then suddenly turned away..as if they just came to warn

jatkshatriya

AFAIK Alexander Defeated Porus! Where were the UFOs??? I mean, doesnt it sound a bit far fetched? Its like Egyptian Symbols having Hieroglyphics shaped like Apache Gunships! :)
actually many scholars now debate that alexander was stopped by porus..otherwise no king will actually give back a defeated king his kingdom specially when his aim is to win the entire world...

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Well if you can take my word for it...It existed long before Ashoka did and does still now....

Sabir

DFI TEAM
I can testify the truth of it..........I am one of them.... but my operation is now limited in advising others in online forums because of my age.......

jatkshatriya

I can testify the truth of it..........I am one of them.... but my operation is now limited in advising others in online forums because of my age.......
LOL oh great member of the secret society..plz oblige me with thy knowledge ur excellency...plz vest in me the power to save mankind..hehhe

ahmedsid

Top Gun
actually many scholars now debate that alexander was stopped by porus..otherwise no king will actually give back a defeated king his kingdom specially when his aim is to win the entire world...
Alexander never conquered all the places he defeated. He mostly set up one of his Generals or took the Existing Kings as Vassals. And I dont believe in all these flying disc stories, because no one can vouch for it, other than a few nutjobs.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
LOL oh great member of the secret society..plz oblige me with thy knowledge ur excellency...plz vest in me the power to save mankind..hehhe
Do not under estimate yourself......search for your true power......The knowledge is within you....

jatkshatriya

Alexander never conquered all the places he defeated. He mostly set up one of his Generals or took the Existing Kings as Vassals. And I dont believe in all these flying disc stories, because no one can vouch for it, other than a few nutjobs.
yes..u are right ..mostly he gave those provinces to his generals....i am not saying that he didnt defeat porus..i am just saying that many historians now debate on this including western historians too...most of our history is written by britishers nad ought to be pro white...

jatkshatriya

Just posting an article which can throw some further light....well as mentioned by one of our friends..nutcracks sometimes do extra ordinary things..

Talpade – The Indian Sanskrit scholar who built and flew a mercury engine aircraft in 1895, 8 years before the Wright brothers!

Shivkur Bapuji Talpade, flew an unmanned aircraft, eight years before the Wright brothers demonstrated on December 17th 1903 that it was possible for a 'manned heavier than air machine to fly'. But, in 1895, eight years earlier, the Sanskrit scholar Shivkar Bapuji Talpade had designed a basic aircraft called Marutsakthi (meaning Power of Air) based on Vedic technology documented in ancient Sanskrit manuscripts. His demonstration flight took place before a large audience in the Chowpathy beach of Bombay. The importance of the Wright brothers lies in the fact, that it was a manned flight for a distance of 120 feet and Orville Wright became the first man to fly. But Talpade's unmanned aircraft flew to a height of 1500 feet before crashing down and the historian Evan Koshtka, has described Talpade as the 'first creator of an aircraft'.

This historic day in 1895 (unfortunately the actual date is not mentioned in the Kesari newspaper of Pune which covered the event) was witnessed by the famous Indian judge/ nationalist/ Mahadeva Govin-da Ranade and H H Sayaji Rao Gaekwad.

It is important to note that Talpade was no scientist, just a sanskrit scholar who had built his aircraft entirely from the rich treasury of India's Vedas.

Shivkar Bapuji Talpade was born in 1864 in the locality of Chirabazar at Dukkarwadi in Bombay. He was a scholar of Sanskrit and from his young age was attracted by the Vaimanika Sastra (Aeronautical Science) expounded by the great Indian sage Maharishi Bhardwaja.

Surprisingly according to the bi-monthly Ancient Skies published in USA, the aircraft engines being developed for future use by NASA also uses mercury bombardment units powered by Solar cells! Interestingly, the impulse is generated in seven stages. The mercury propellant is first vapourised fed into the thruster discharge chamber ionised converted into plasma by a combination with electrons broke down electrically and then accelerated through small openings in a screen to pass out of the engine at velocities between 1200 to 3000 kilometres per minute! But so far NASA has been able to produce an experimental basis only a one pound of thrust by its scientists a power derivation virtually useless. But over 100 years ago Talpade was able to use his knowledge of Vaimanika Shastra to produce sufficient thrust to lift his aircraft 1500 feet into the air!

Maharaja Sayaji Rao Gaekwad of Baroda was a great supporter of the Sciences in India, and was willing to help Talpade with funds to build his aircraft and the mercury engines.

But the success of an Indian scientist was not liked by the Imperial rulers. Warned by the British Government the Maharaja of Baroda stopped helping Talpade.

Talpade passed away in 1916 unhonoured, in his own country. It is said that the remains of the Marutsakthi (the aircraft Tapade built) were 'sold' to a British company by Talpade's relatives.

There is a wealth of knowledge locked away in Sanskrit manuscripts, 80% of which have not even been translated yet. Talpade managed to successfully fly an aircraft in 1895 using the knowledge in these Sanskrit documents. Remember, he was not a scientist, just a Sanskrit scholar. Just imagine what could be achieved if experts in science, Sanskrit and philosophy get together to crack the code! Whoever cracks it will change the future of the world and will probably dominate it.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Let me tell you other eight persons could not last though. Though we were made immune to all diseases of the region and other eventualities - some new types of problem have arisen of which we did not have any idea.

First one died of Air crash while coming to our annual meeting. Second one died of a bomb blast in Mumbai. Third one was killed in communal riot. Fourth one fell sick after eating chow-min in footpath and died (we are not immune to adulterated oil). Next person could not bear that Madhuri Dixit got married. Sixth of them caught AIDS ( of course from injection syringe....). The next to go was travelling in a cursed train. The last of them could not bear early departure of India from the world cup ( yes...he became an avid cricket fan). Now I am living a careful life playing hide-n-sick with so many new type of dangers we did not have any idea of at the starting point.

Last edited:

jatkshatriya

Let me tell you other eight person could not last though. Though we were made immune to all diseases of the region and other eventualities - some new type of problem have arisen of we did not of any idea.

First one died of Air crash while coming to our annual meeting. Second one died of a bomb blast in Mumbai. Third one was killed in communal riot. Fourth one fell sick after eating chow-min in footpath and died (we are not immune to adulterated oil). Next person could not bear that Madhuri Dixit got married. Sixth of them caught AIDS ( of course from injection syringe....). The next to go was travelling in a cursed train. The last of them could not bear early departure of India from the world cup ( yes...he became an avid cricket fan). Now I am living a careful life playing hide-n-sick with so many new type of dangers we did not have any idea of at the starting point.

u look uglier than i thought ur excellence..LMAO

EagleOne

ceiling beams of a 3000-year old New Kingdom Temple

well certainly some thing has been done in our past

few years ago, the Chinese discovered some sanskrit documents in Lhasa, Tibet and sent them to the University of Chandrigarh to be translated. Dr. Ruth Reyna of the University said recently that the documents contain directions for building interstellar spaceships! Their method of propulsion, she said, was "anti-gravitational" and was based upon a system analogous to that of "laghima," the unknown power of the ego existing in man's physiological makeup, "a centrifugal force strong enough to counteract all gravitational pull." According to Hindu Yogis, it is this "laghima" which enables a person to levitate.

Dr. Reyna said that on board these machines, which were called "Astras" by the text, the ancient Indians could have sent a detachment of men onto any planet, according to the document, which is thought to be thousands of years old.

at the same time IISc bangalore did research on vimanika sastra book and said they are technically not feasible by using present technology and they missed some basic aeronautical principles .......??

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles