The Root Of India-Pakistan Conflicts

sorcerer

Country flag
Small communal flare? Over 2000 were butchered and Modi was denied US visa!

You people are psycho. Barbaric and inhumane people. One of your member was happy to kill 500 million of your own nationality and for you killing 2000+ is not a Big deal!

Extremist goons you are :mad:
I said, we have a legal system to take care of it and we Indians dont have to take things into our own hands cuz we have a court, we have a functional govt. The communal skirmish come to a calm after a while cuz, people want to look forward for something called future.
In your country however revenge rules over common sense. WIth this practice you have destroyed your Govt, Your civilians and you have become what you said,, extrimist Goons... Your country has no future and is a failed state. So people can only look forward to revenge rather than future. So jungle rule applies.

sorcerer

Country flag
But we are killing thos who are doing this. Will you please kill Modi?
PLease continue doing what you guys are doing till the last of the man standing in your land shoot himself n his head for 72 lesbians.

Just 1 indian scared the shit out of you.

sorcerer

Country flag
India is new proxy of US who want to use India like a condom to counter rising China
US Used pakistan as a Condom to enter not just afghanistan but a lof of other countries now US is using Pakistan to enter China.
Why?
Cuz US is trying to use east turkestan to enter China via Pakistan. Pakistan sleep with China and USA like a double timing biatch

US is paying you so well and your Govt machinery is running because of US funds. Do not talk about your own Master like that.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Off topic:
Going by conversations with @UsmanWrites above, looks like current younger generations from other side are also trapped in the misdirection campaign. So we will have to wait for one more generation for pak conflict to be resolved.

Back to topic : I am beginning to believe that conflict with pak is only making us stronger.

If there was no Kargil we would not have started modernisation program, Kargil then has helped us mitigate some of the Chinese threat now. If there was no Kargil we would have been a decade late or worse.

If there was no Mumbai attacks we would not have had NIA, upgraded special forces, upgraded ELINT, even City police SWAT teams were unheard of pre 2008.

All in all looks like there are more positives than negatives. If pak citizens wants to allow their governments to be anti-india specific, let them be. This attitude is only making india stronger year on year.

If my memory serves me right pakistan was more or less on equal footing with india in 80's. Their decline started when they moved from militancy in Punjab to Kashmir in 90's. 9/11 sealed the deal and they moved from bad to worse in last decade, and they are yet to learn their lessons.

If pak citizens/sympathisers like our friend here are so keen to sustain their decline, so be it. They want to focus on all the bad about india rather than introspecting the state of their own country, so be it. Let them shoot themselves in their foot.

Last edited by a moderator:

UsmanWrites

I said, we have a legal system to take care of it and we Indians dont have to take things into our own hands cuz we have a court, we have a functional govt. The communal skirmish come to a calm after a while cuz, people want to look forward for something called future.
In your country however revenge rules over common sense. WIth this practice you have destroyed your Govt, Your civilians and you have become what you said,, extrimist Goons... Your country has no future and is a failed state. So people can only look forward to revenge rather than future. So jungle rule applies.
Ok you have courts law and what not! But court sets the butcher free and next thing we know he is an elected PM.

Now imagine how a person would feel whose son daughter brother sister father mother.... Was killed by buther who is now an elected PM?

UsmanWrites

Off topic:
Going by conversations with @UsmanWrites above, looks like current younger generations from other side are also trapped in the misdirection campaign. So we will have to wait for one more generation for pak conflict to be resolved.

Back to topic : I am beginning to believe that conflict with pak is only making us stronger.

If there was no Kargil we would not have started modernisation program, Kargil then has helped us mitigate some of the Chinese threat now. If there was no Kargil we would have been a decade late or worse.

If there was no Mumbai attacks we would not have had NIA, upgraded special forces, upgraded ELINT, even City police SWAT teams were unheard of pre 2008.

All in all looks like there are more positives than negatives. If pak citizens wants to allow their governments to be anti-india specific, let them be. This attitude is only making india stronger year on year.

If my memory serves me right pakistan was more or less on equal footing with india in 80's. Their decline started when they moved from militancy in Punjab to Kashmir in 90's. 9/11 sealed the deal and they moved from bad to worse in last decade, and they are yet to learn their lessons.

If pak citizens/sympathisers like our friend here are so keen to sustain their decline, so be it. They want to focus on all the bad about india rather than introspecting the state of their own country, so be it. Let them shoot themselves in their foot.
Yes you got better after Kargil and Mumbai incident. You engineered those two incidents to get better? Well done boys

Last edited by a moderator:

sorcerer

Country flag
Ok you have courts law and what not! But court sets the butcher free and next thing we know he is an elected PM.

Now imagine how a person would feel whose son daughter brother sister father mother.... Was killed by buther who is now an elected PM?
Court lets a person free if they dont have any involvement in the case.
And naturally when the people knew that, the real fact behind the communal riot, they kept the higher priority the "NATION" in front than communal skirmishes and voted for the PM candidate.

:lol:
There is peace in India. THe people over there have called it quits.

Now imagine how a person would feel whose son daughter brother sister father mother....was killed at Wagah border by an idiot who wants 72 virgins?
Dude, your country is in peril, show sentiments and your fake emotions to your own people and your own kind.

sorcerer

Country flag
Yes you got better after Kargil and Mumbai incident. You engineered those two incidents to get better? Well done boys
Engineered?
YOur lie is engineered.!!
Bin Laden was living in Pakistan at your army stronghold for 5 years. He was shot dead there in your own land, which your establishment said, they dont know where Laden was.

UsmanWrites

Court lets a person free if they dont have any involvement in the case.
And naturally when the people knew that, the real fact behind the communal riot, they kept the higher priority the "NATION" in front than communal skirmishes and voted for the PM candidate.

:lol:
There is peace in India. THe people over there have called it quits.

Now imagine how a person would feel whose son daughter brother sister father mother....was killed at Wagah border by an idiot who wants 72 virgins?
Dude, your country is in peril, show sentiments and your fake emotions to your own people and your own kind.
My last comments cut very deep. Bleeding?

sorcerer

Country flag
My last comments cut very deep. Bleeding?
Nope. I thought you understood the Indian Unity.

Because, as I said, we put our nation first. Skirmishes between communities happen because of mis understandings, But Indians are quick to come to senses and reconcile. We dont cry over losses. We can always look forward at our nation for better tomorrows.
You yourself have posted something about "Hindus and Muslims together forming peace committees"
See..thats exactly how we react when our nation has issues. We stay together for the nation.

Bleeding? I dont.. but the whole of Pakistan has internal bleeding!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Nothing better than a disillusioned enemy :lol:

Yeah 71 also made you better when you were cut into 2 pieces and in Kargil where you were snubbed even by China.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Like I said in my post looks like you are already trapped in the misinformation campaign, it will be difficult for you grasp the reality.

sorcerer

Country flag
Modi will make you bleed. Stay tuned
The way I see it You are bleeding here cuz you of your hatred
Pakistan is bleeding there with hatred.

Modi or Indians dont have to do anything. We just need to grow stronger economically and politically as a nation.
And the more India grows, people like you will bleed in your fanatasy land of hatred and fanatism.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Concurrently, we don't have any interest in escalating violence on LOC what benefit we will get out of that?
I think I have explained why Pakistan is provoking India and running to UN.

Innocent children are killed on border we definitely don't want to do that!
The damage is done for the people on both sides, Since India refused Talks, Pakistan started it. I don't have to convince you, your are in denial here.

KashmirI started million March ww didn't
What are those Pakistan Political parties doing there in the march??

Why are they raising slogans of their own parties are also fighting to take credit of the march??

Punjabi terrorists do the terror attacks which were planned in lahore and claim them as the work of kashmiri people. We have seen this double speak and strategy all these decades, Once Osama was caught in Pakistan, World stopped believing your lies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Baby are you forgetting 65?
Year Name Won/LostOutcome for Pakistan
1947 First Kashmir warLost Earned Shame
1965Second Kashmir WarLost Became Shameless0
1971Bangladesh Liberation War Lost Lost East Pakistan
1999Kargil warLost Learned that Pakistan cant afford a war

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads