The Right wing stronghold of Madhya Pradesh!

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Rowdy, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Rowdy

Rowdy Co ja kurwa czytam! Senior Member

After Vyapam and NGO-egg scam ....
    Shivraj's MP yields
    27/30 LS seats
    2/3 majority in State Assembly
    16/16 Municipal seats..

Saffronized M.P. is a reality :cool:

BURN PRESSTITUTES BURN
    [​IMG]

@blueblood India needs an even more right wing party. As an opposition to the BJP

3. blueblood

blueblood Senior Member Senior Member

@Rowdy , nah man MP is right wing enough or else you will find yourself surrounded with even bigger morons than Vijayvargiya. That man single handedly fucked up Indore.

Also, Congress is a necessary evil because in absence of Congis you will end up dealing with shitheads like Mulayam, Maya, Mamta and what not. Even at it's height of obscenity Congress doesn't even comes close to them and their ilk.

I'll gladly look forward to another Piggy Raja term than handover the state to the likes of Momta Bi.

4. Rowdy

^^^^^^^
    :(
    OK if you say so. ............................

5. blueblood

Just my opinion. Politically, MP is in as good a position it'll probably ever be.

6. Rowdy

Yeah .... MP is doing good.
    BTW what did vijayvargiya do to indore?
    Indore has been doing well AFAIK.

7. blueblood

Vijayvargiya is a bloody goon. Law and order situation in Indore has gone from bad to worse and is enroute to catastrophic. Police regularly initiate "Gunda abhiyans" (google it) and the result is null because Vijayvargiya is the messiah of the innocent gangsters. Same goes for the poor land grabbers.

His contribution for the welfare of the state has been holding CM by the balls to do as he please and blackmail and pester major industrialists to the extent that he pissed off several of them.

8. tarunraju

tarunraju Moderator Moderator

What a terrible week it's been for presstitutes.

9. Rowdy

Well he did blackmail the Dera saccha sauda guy :lol: :D

10. blueblood

I didn't know that. Some backstory please. This sounds way too much fun. One goon blackmailing another. :laugh:

11. Rowdy

Well no one can know what happened back door but rumors say
    a) That sacha sauda guy has 60lakh followers in Haryana and a CBI case against him :lol:
    b) Vijayvargiya met him during the election time as he was the election campaign incharge
    c) Because Vijayvargiya got him to openly support BJP :lol: and BJP won so Vijayvargiya got promoted to G sec.
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/indor...-flutter-in-bjp-circles/article1-1304384.aspx
    ^^^^
    Here that fellow visiting Vijayvargiya after the launch of his film

12. blueblood

Hot damn!!

How the fuck did I miss this? Please don't tell me he was singing bhajans with MSG in Haryana.:eek1:

13. Rowdy

Hahahahhah ......... Vijayvargiya is the man bro .... i met him once long back when no one knew him.... and his dude Mendola. They are cool guys ..... bad they maybe .... evil they are not.

14. blueblood

Actually Mendola is a pretty decent fellow and the best guy to carry forward Sumitra Tai's legacy.

15. Nicky G

Nicky G Senior Member Senior Member

At the ground level in MP, BJP has real control. No opposition has any real chance.

Is BJP even RW? I'd consider it more of a centrist party. Now it seems clear that unless genuine RW groups rise in India, the issue will always be defined by the lunatic, minority appeasing anti-nationals. I now fear that will only happen post social disorder due to rising minority population.

Obscenity on the road side or silly media shows is irrelevant; its obscenity in the parliament and blocking of critical bills that matter. Its clear that the likes of Mamta, Mulayam, Maya can be handled by a carrot and stick approach to bend to the will of those in power; apparent Congress is a different story.

Another factor that a non-BJP government without a Congis at the center is not viable in the near future; even if by some miracle the so called third-front managed to form one, it would collapse in a matter of weeks due the sheer ego involved.

Most importantly, the destruction of Congis is essential for India to progress;, not only due to their current nautanki but the sheer poisonous past they represent.

topgear likes this.
  16. blueblood

BJP is a right wing party led by right wing president but is walking in the footsteps of a man who shed his right wing badges to become a centrist PM.

The sheer obscenity of changing demographics in Assam and WB or making a quarter of your police force Yadav is not even close to what Congis do or did.

Depends on your definition of near future.

While I agree with the poisonous past part, the Congress mukt Bharat will result in far bigger problems. One of them would be complacency on BJP's end.

Whether you and I like it or not, a strong opposition is needed for a democracy to work. I'll pick Pappu over Mullah Mulayam anyday.

17. Nicky G

End result - in effect, India does not have a RW party; we desperately need one.

Is Assam not ruled by Congis for the past 15 years?

Besides, I'd argue that the likes of Mamta are kids in front of the Congis of past who pioneered and fundamentally altered the nature of Indian politics to a state where a minority appeasing, majority abusing, near anti-national party seems the norm.

The trash that passes for history and education in India, that pollutes the minds of our children is not a gift of Mamata or Mulayam.

In balance, if you objectively gauge the harm done by Congis, nothing else come close - which is why they need to be ended as a political entity.

Till the current batch of heads of the so called third front is in power - too much ego to co-exist and actually rule.

Actually, I don't agree with certain aspects of democracy, the axiom that a strong opposition is essential being one of them.

Another major fact you are missing is that the Mulayams of the world thrived under Pappus of the past.

Anyway, the real danger of the future is not Congis or Mulayams, its Owasi and his ilk.

18. blueblood

End result - a centrist PM from a right wing party. Remember, Sushma Swaraj, Rajnath Singh, Parrikar and Amit Shah are RW enough. The more you go right the more you find good for nothing morons like Sakshi Maharaj.

The woman (Uma Bharti) who was there at the Babri demolition and was the poster child of RW is now keeping her head down and mouth shut.

True and they are trying to learn the lesson. Mamta isn't.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...nti-Hindu-perception/articleshow/45644558.cms

Looking forward will be of more use than dredging of the past.

Mulayam and ilk never had the mandate to more damage. Given chance they will make your life so miserable that you'll yearn for Pappu as your PM.

Things will change, baton will be passed on the next generation. The generation which has acquired a taste of being rich and powerful so self preservation will overcome the ego.

The stalwarts today were nobodies in the past unlike their children.

I do. Checks and balances.

On the contrary, if it hadn't been for Pappu's grandmother, Mulayams would have remained as sarpanchs or MLA and would silently died as one.

You cannot win by Muslim votes alone. Something Congis and Samajwadis are learning the hard way. And came as massive shock to Mayawati in 2014.

Despite winning the third largest number of votes polled, BSP couldn't win a single seat. Polarization works in mysterious ways.

19. Nicky G

They use RW causes to try and get into power - they don't act to correct the situation. Babri had its reasons. They are actually centrists who pretend to be RW during elections and return to normal in power.

Well good for them though Congis will not change from one of their fundamental planks - minority appeasement, it began with Nehru, actually Gandhi.

Not so when nothing has rally changed.

Nah.. they are smart enough to have the poison as pervasive and entrenched in every aspect of society as the Congis have managed.

Possible but not for a decade or more, which is why I said near future.

Well we have had a taste of 'checks and balances' through the nautanki in the parliament. The only real tool the opposition has is obstruction - which is frankly a stupid idea for an immature country like India.

We are not disagreeing here - Congis let the likes of Lalu, Mulayam etc. thrive for their own benefit.

Not yet, but you can prevent BJP for winning enough. Bihar will be interesting depending on if Owasi allies with the 'secular' front or goes at it alone.

Mad Indian likes this.
  20. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

So what? For @blueblood even another partition wont be a bad thing. Isn't it right blueblood?:rolleyes:

21. blueblood

Offcourse, but 7 feet tall internet Hindus are the biggest hurdle to my dream. :pound:

Welcome to my ignore list. :bounce: