The Real "Secular" Face of Congress

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by mikhail, Apr 10, 2013.

1. mikhail

mikhail Senior Member Senior Member

Nov 30, 2011
    guys i have heard a thousand times the Congress saying that Narendra Modi is perhaps the most evil man living in India for his "alleged" role in the Gujarat riot in 2001.not only this the B.J.P. has been branded as a "Hindutvabadi" and anti-minorities party for their role in the destruction of the Babri Masjid in 1991.
    now i am going to present some of the most shameful riots which happened after our independence in this country and guess what in all of the cases the ruling party was the Congress,now its upto the common man of India to distinguish the real anti minorities party between Congress and the B.J.P.
    1) 1964 Communal riots in Rourkela & Jamshedpur | 2000 Killed | Ruling party CONGRESS
    (2) 1947 Communal riots in Bengal | 5000 Killed | Ruling party happened to be CONGRESS
    (3) August 1967 | 200 Killed | Communal riots in Ranchi | Party ruling again CONGRESS
    (4) 1969 | Communal riots in Ahmedabad | More than 512 Killed | Ruling party happened to be CONGRESS
    (5) 1970 | Bhiwandi communal riots in Maharashtra | Around 80 killed | Ruling party CONGRESS
    (6) April 1979 | Communal riots in Jamshedpur , West Bengal | More than 125 killed | Ruling party CPIM (Communist Party)
    (7) August 1980 | Moradabad Communal riots | Approx 2000 Killed | Ruling Party CONGRESS
    (8) May 1984 | Communal riots in Bhiwandi | 146 Killed , 611 Inj | Ruling party CONGRESS | CM – Vasandada Patil
    (9) Oct 1984 | Communal riots in Delhi | 2733 Killed | Ruling party CONGRESS
    (10) April 1985 | Communal riots inAhmedabad | 300 Killed | Ruling party CONGRESS
    (11) July 1986 | Communal violence in Ahmedabad | 59 Killed | Ruling party CONGRESS
    (12) Apr-May 1987 | Communal violence in Meerut , UP | 81 killed | Ruling party CONGRESS
    (13) Feb 1983 | Communal violence in Nallie, Assam | 2000 killed | PM – Indira Ganhi (CONGRESS)
    If Modi was Blamed for Post Godhra, Then Who is Responsible for These Riots? | The Chakra News
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
    parijataka, shom, Raj30 and 4 others like this.
  3. natarajan

natarajan Senior Member Senior Member

Jul 28, 2009
    It is secularised communal violence but modi one is communalised communal violence,just tried like diggy vijay people are biased with media paid by congress nothing going to happen including pseudo members here
    maomao likes this.
  4. Ankit Purohit

Ankit Purohit Senior Member Senior Member

Jun 20, 2012
    mikhail likes this.

SHURIDH Senior Member Senior Member

Dec 14, 2011
    i only comment about two riots in bengal 1947,1967.

as my great grand father and grand father was congress leader in murshidabad during that time.

in 1947,1967 in both riots congress don't incourage it and try to clam it.
    in 1947 after partition the communal tension was higher.
    congress workers many times protect minorities in that riot and try to reduce communal tension.

my great grand father told our family how in 1947 riot many of his hindu congress leader friend take their risk of life to protect minorities walk mile after mile in some muslim village give them assurance they also belong here.

Bengal congress that time was nationalist group with secular value and they don't approve communal hatred.

In 1967 congress leaders take personal risk to protect victim and try to remove their sense of insecurity so that they don't migrate.

Congress was a party which has along with hindu leaders,workers also has large minority leaders and workers in 1967.

Abdus sattar was the president of west bengal state congress that time.

Congress leaders together work hard and soul to restore communal harmony in 1967 riot.

congress as a party never participate in 1947,1967 bengal riots.

no top congress leaders makes any provocative communal comment.

no cong leader distribute sowrd to attack a particular community in bengal.

bengal congress leader in 1947 was determine not to spread communal hatred in bengal.

Because of their affort in and after 1947 riot creat some sorts of security in the mind of bengal's minority that they won't be fourced to leave west bengal.

Thats why in 1951 in west bengal muslim were 19.8% of total population.

If janasangh in power in wb than 1947 than muslim would be 1-2% of west bengal in 1951 because in that case riot would be state sponsored.

Congress also discourage any fourceful migration of minorities from wb in 1947-71.

That is why even after a large number of hindu migration from east bengal to wb in 1950s,60s
    muslim percentage in west bengal increase from 19.8% to 20.5% from 1951-71.
    Congress cm like prafulla kumer gosh,bidhan roy,ajay mukherjee never encourage communal hatred and they never use communal hatred to win election even after partition they work with humayun kabir,abdus sattar to creat communal harmony .
  6. WMD

WMD Regular Member

Jan 2, 2013
    The secular face of congress is a lie propagated by our paid and corrupt news media, this is what a read in TOI today.

N R Narayana Murthy says neither Congress nor BJP truly secular - The Times of India

The article demonizes BJP and promotes congress, such attempt is overtly present in the counterview segment of the article.
    the need of TOI and other news media outlets such as NDTV(, CNN-IBN to defend congress everywhere has become almost predictable and as always is proven to be futile.
  7. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Apr 17, 2009
    Why forget the good old Joe Sharmaji of the HT and Kumar Ketkar and to a lesser extent my schoolboy, Vinod Mehta?

They don't even have the subtlety of Swapan Dasgupta, who too is from my school!

Paid media is a byword in Indian politics.

Remember Barkha Dutt and Sanghvi?

But then, all are so honest and altruistically opined!

The country is wrong to feel there is anything like 'paid media'.

Same as there is no political pressure on any of the Constitutional Bodies like the EC, CVC, CAG or the CBI.

Karthikeyan, the ex CBI boss, must be daft to suggest in a TV debate that the CBI should be made autonomous and beyond political pressures!

I am one of those who feel that the Govt is as pure as the driven snow and the Snow on Mount Etna.

It is a canard to feel otherwise!

We have the best of pure, pristine Democracy!

It is such a fine democracy that I found Mr Bhalla, on a TV debate, who was always critical of the BJP, suddenly has become a great champion of the BJP!

That is if I understood him right!
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
    iNDiAN.96 and arnabmit like this.
  8. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

Aug 17, 2009
    Are they authenticate if yes then post it in facebook on dfi account we will share it
  9. JBH22

JBH22 Senior Member Senior Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Secularism as I understand meant that people could practice their religion.
    Now its votebank politics where quotas etc are used a gimmick to project one as secular even overlooking the dangers of such policy we can see this in terror case.

Media/Leftist secularist = Hate Hindus

By the way even Owaisi claimed to be secular :)
  10. shom

shom Regular Member

Dec 1, 2012
    Just like the cheap publicity of Rahul Gandhi having dinner in a Dalit's house (whereas his food and water came from his house) and calling them dalit,,,,
    mikhail likes this.
  11. shom

shom Regular Member

Dec 1, 2012
    Just like the cheap publicity of Rahul Gandhi having dinner in a Dalit's house (whereas his food and water came from his house) and calling them dalit,,,,