The Real Kashmir!

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Srinagar and 5 other districts out of 22 in J&K are not the real Kashmir. These are dominated by pro Pak Sunnis being led by the separatist Hurriyat who are trying their best to stay relevant. They belong to the separatist bourgeois class who are getting fat by the hawala money being channeled into the Valley by the ISI and terror organizations in the Middle East.

Their children, needless to say are studying abroad far away from the death and destruction being perpetrated by their kin in the Valley. After all getting their sons and daughters killed in the Valley as cannon fodder for the so called 'freedom struggle' is a bad idea! This is best left to the brainwashed dispensable riff-raff who are blindly carrying forward the Hurriyat/ISI/PA agenda. And there are mercenaries too who will sell their mothers for a couple of bucks.

Check out what the ordinary Kashmiri has to say about Kashmir. This is from Gurez on the LoC, a few hundred meters from Pakistan......

The media and their pressititutes go overboard reporting only from these Sunni dominated 5 districts and drown us with news and visuals of stone pelters and flag waving morons for TRPs, giving the impression that the whole of Kashmir is on fire! And the Pakis are having the last laugh lapping up these visuals and broadcasting them on their own channels. Most of our media are the real enemies of the state.

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
zee news has been reporting 'from'/about the other side of Kashmir. IDK if the above video is of ZN or not as cant see the thumbnail right now.

Brood Father

Country flag
Srinagar and 5 other districts out of 22 in J&K are not the real Kashmir. These are dominated by pro Pak Sunnis being led by the separatist Hurriyat who are trying their best to stay relevant. They belong to the separatist bourgeois class who are getting fat by the hawala money being channeled into the Valley by the ISI and terror organizations in the Middle East.

Their children, needless to say are studying abroad far away from the death and destruction being perpetrated by their kin in the Valley. After all getting their sons and daughters killed in the Valley as cannon fodder for the so called 'freedom struggle' is a bad idea! This is best left to the brainwashed dispensable riff-raff who are blindly carrying forward the Hurriyat/ISI/PA agenda. And there are mercenaries too who will sell their mothers for a couple of bucks.

Check out what the ordinary Kashmiri has to say about Kashmir. This is from Gurez on the LoC, a few hundred meters from Pakistan......

The media and their pressititutes go overboard reporting only from these Sunni dominated 5 districts and drown us with news and visuals of stone pelters and flag waving morons for TRPs, giving the impression that the whole of Kashmir is on fire! And the Pakis are having the last laugh lapping up these visuals and broadcasting them on their own channels. Most of our media are the real enemies of the state.
My relative is posted in gurez sector and he is all but praise for the localities , he said that they are very pro and proud Indian ....they help army in supply transfer to post
Also let's not forget about the local shepards who were the first to inform IA about the kargil infiltration

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
My relative is posted in gurez sector and he is all but praise for the localities , he said that they are very pro and proud Indian ....they help army in supply transfer to post
Also let's not forget about the local shepards who were the first to inform IA about the kargil infiltration
I was in the Gurez Sector too, though many years ago but I 100% agree with what you have said. They abhor the Pakistanis and the disruptive elements supported by them. You need to see to believe the enthusiasm among the Kashmiris there during Republic day and other festivals where they celebrate along with the jawans of the Army and BSF.

But will our blessed presstitutes ever show this on their TV channels? Nope, as this doesn't fetch them eyeballs compared to the bundhs, and the stone pelting herds that they show.

the wolf

Country flag
I was in the Gurez Sector too, though many years ago but I 100% agree with what you have said. They abhor the Pakistanis and the disruptive elements supported by them. You need to see to believe the enthusiasm among the Kashmiris there during Republic day and other festivals where they celebrate along with the jawans of the Army and BSF.

But will our blessed presstitutes ever show this on their TV channels? Nope, as this doesn't fetch them eyeballs compared to the bundhs, and the stone pelting herds that they show.
Not to forget Marxist scums like arundati Roy and jnu Wallahs who act as mouth piece for the separatists project indian govt as the oppressors

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Shankaracharya for 'plebiscite' on both sides of Kashmir

Goverdhan Peethadhishwar Shankaracharya Adhokshjanand Devtirth today favoured "plebiscite" on both sides of the Kashmir for a "permanent solution" of the problem.

"A plebiscite under the supervision of United Nations representative and guarded by forces of United Nations should be held in both sides of the Kashmir," he said while talking to reporters in his Ashram here.

The Shankaracharya said while "referendum is a time consuming process", there should be dialogue even with separatists to "douse the present crisis".

"The government should not hesitate in talking with (separatist) Hurriyat for peace in Kashmir," he said.

Referring to his recent visit to Kashmir, Shankaracharya, said the Kashmiri people complained that their voice was being "crushed even though they want to stay in India".

He said it was the Constitutional responsibility of the government to listen to people and solve the genuine demands, even of a handicapped person.

"Further attempt to crush the agitation may not pay dividends as the government is morally bound to listen genuine problem of its people," he stated.

He termed the Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti's statement that only a handful of people were leading the agitation as baseless, saying "Had it been possible to crush the handful people by force, the curfew in Kashmir would not have lasted for 50 days".

The Shankaracharya said the government should continue dialogue with Pakistan.

"While the government should follow the policy of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee regarding the dialogue with Pakistan, it should also talk to separatists," he suggested.

He said the government should understand the "difference" between terrorists and Kashmiri loyalists who are demonstrating on the roads.

"While terrorists should be dealt with severely, the problem of the loyalists should be heard and solved in order to prevent them from going to opposite camp," he said, adding the demonstrators in Kashmir were in pain as neither they are being heard nor is their economic problem, including mass unemployment solved, despites economic packagesgiven to Kashmir.

Kashmir remained in the grip of shutdowns and curfew for the 51st consecutive day today, and so far 68 persons, including two security personnel, have been killed in the wake of killing of Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Wani in an encounter with security forces on July 8.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
A link to read the details would've been better
This 'act tough' is just an act. Doval has himself said that all separatists including Geelani are on the payroll of Indian agencies, it's just that they are scared of being assassinated by ISI so they listen to ISI. Those were his exact words. I found a short excerpt of the full speech, audio encoding quality is not the best, but worth listening to.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
This 'act tough' is just an act. Doval has himself said that all separatists including Geelani are on the payroll of Indian agencies, it's just that they are scared of being assassinated by ISI so they listen to ISI. Those were his exact words. I found a short excerpt of the full speech, audio encoding quality is not the best, but worth listening to.

was that meant to be a secret, or an open secret? why reveal such a thing? (Indian agencies paying separatists; & for what benefits?)

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
was that meant to be a secret, or an open secret? why reveal such a thing? (Indian agencies paying separatists; & for what benefits?)
Even I was stumped as to why he revealed it in such a casual fashion. From the day I saw this video, I began thinking all anti-India forces like NC, PDP aren't really anti India but just India's version of offering a different 'flavor' of politics to attract the outliers to the mainstream, for starters.

I was in the local train yesterday, overheard a loud conversation where a marketing guy was discussing how chips companies like Balaji, Haldiram experiment with various flavors in small quantities to test market acceptance. Want different flavor? they acquire a small company and use it to test new flavor and see public response to the different flavor (if the public likes it then the new company is dissolved and the parent company officially releases that new flavor as its own). Want more quantity? they acquire some small time local (laghu udyog type) companies to use them as production bases to satisfy the quantity hungry population, without actually putting their own branding on it. It allows the established brand to experiment with more quantity, while keeping their name (vanity) off it and offering predatory pricing to pull their other competitors down. So if Haldiram offers 25gm chips for 10 rupees and Balaji offers the same, then Haldiram buys a small company and offers 50gm at 10 rupees in all areas where Balaji has a market hold. Slowly people begin switching to the new chips due to quantity. Once Balaji faces a loss and their influence erodes from that area and it starts giving pink slips to their area managers, then Haldiram removes the local brand it had covertly been using and replaces it with Haldiram chips and back to selling 25gm at 10 rupees, now people have no option, neither local brand nor Balaji, so they buy Haldiram.

Seems India is doing something like that in Kashmir. If many people think that Burhan Wani is a martyr, then the intel agencies float a party which says exactly that, to attract those people. Once this party grows, they slowly change the narrative, at the same time keep funding new 'startup parties' to prop them up to challenge this old party to make sure that the old party doesn't capture all of market share in Kashmir.

Just see the historic pattern in Kashmir, first India propped up the Abdullah family to be the voice of Muslims and slowly got pro-India concessions out of him when he was the puppet leader, but as soon as he grew too big and started demanding more, the intel agencies cultivated PDP to challenge Abdullahs, so Abdullahs had a limited wriggling room to blackmail India, for fear of India propping up PDP. At the same time, our intel agencies encouraged PDP to label Abdullahs as a traitor to the Muslim cause and declare themselves as the pro-Islamist alternative to Abdullahs.

This does three things, first, India gets to wash its hands clean, we can say to the Kashmiris that if your own leader chosen by you has become pro-India then what can we do? second, we can say, if this 'flavor' of is not good enough for you, we have a more Islamist flavor called PDP, you can vote them. Thirdly, we get to divide anti-India opinion into various nuances instead of the monolithic/binary of US Kashmiris VS THEM INDIANS. Now it becomes US PDP fans vs THEM NC fans vs THEM BJP fans VS THEM Sajjad Lone fans VS THEM Congress fans VS THEM CPI fans. Pick and choose your flavor. Any flavor is good enough for us from a nationalist point of view because there is no Kashmiri vs non-Kashmiri binary here.

So people vote their nuanced flavor, and now that PDP is in power, India is propping up Sajjad Lone to challenge PDP. This cycle happens every generation and in every generation, the collaborators who join us become rich, including their party men, who get good postings, their children get good colleges and jobs in mainland India or phoren. Once they have tasted the upper middle class life, they are unlikely to go back, now it's time to share the bounty with newer leaders. It's the tactical equivalent of taking them out of the fight. So every generation a revelation is deliberately made by Indian agencies about the dubious loyalty of the main Islamist party in the valley, to create division of votes towards the newer more abrasive party so the previous party retains the opportunists who have tasted money and the hardcore jihadis move towards a new party, some of them taste money there, and the number of jihadis is further reduced, the remaining ones move on to new party, this filtration is going on since 1947. They face attrition at every generation. That is how we have brought down the anti-India sentiment. Offer various flavors, draw them in, then once they are in, dissolve the previous brand and bring the sheep to merge them with the parent brand of a mainstream national party.

This seems to be the most logical explanation to why Geelani is not assassinated, rather given state protection and protective custody. He is the brand ambassadors of one of our 'flavors'. Just realized that my mom did this to me when I was a kid. Instead of asking do you want to drink milk or not, she would ask, do you want chocolate flavored milk or strawberry flavored milk. I hated strawberry so I chose chocolate. When I got bored of chocolate, I was offered other options like malt flavor, then baadam flavor and what not. This went on until the day I outgrew the flavored milk drinking age, and voluntarily took up whatever the other grown ups were drinking (tea/coffee) and became part of the mainstream without having to be pampered anymore. Eventually, the end result was getting milk into my stomach while giving me the illusion of choice until I outgrew those false choices and voluntarily started liking milk.

That's our Kashmir policy, in short.

Last edited:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
The Sunni Mooslim Kashmiris have no idea what they are up against. The Indian intelligence machinery despite its various failures, is a behemoth. In the state of Kashmir, more so.
These moslem Kashmiris cannot do anything to change the status of Kashmir unless the intelligence machinery decides it's time.

FRYCRY

Country flag
Even I was stumped as to why he revealed it in such a casual fashion. From the day I saw this video, I began thinking all anti-India forces like NC, PDP aren't really anti India but just India's version of offering a different 'flavor' of politics to attract the outliers to the mainstream, for starters.

I was in the local train yesterday, overheard a loud conversation where a marketing guy was discussing how chips companies like Balaji, Haldiram experiment with various flavors in small quantities to test market acceptance. Want different flavor? they acquire a small company and use it to test new flavor and see public response to the different flavor (if the public likes it then the new company is dissolved and the parent company officially releases that new flavor as its own). Want more quantity? they acquire some small time local (laghu udyog type) companies to use them as production bases to satisfy the quantity hungry population, without actually putting their own branding on it. It allows the established brand to experiment with more quantity, while keeping their name (vanity) off it and offering predatory pricing to pull their other competitors down. So if Haldiram offers 25gm chips for 10 rupees and Balaji offers the same, then Haldiram buys a small company and offers 50gm at 10 rupees in all areas where Balaji has a market hold. Slowly people begin switching to the new chips due to quantity. Once Balaji faces a loss and their influence erodes from that area and it starts giving pink slips to their area managers, then Haldiram removes the local brand it had covertly been using and replaces it with Haldiram chips and back to selling 25gm at 10 rupees, now people have no option, neither local brand nor Balaji, so they buy Haldiram.

Seems India is doing something like that in Kashmir. If many people think that Burhan Wani is a martyr, then the intel agencies float a party which says exactly that, to attract those people. Once this party grows, they slowly change the narrative, at the same time keep funding new 'startup parties' to prop them up to challenge this old party to make sure that the old party doesn't capture all of market share in Kashmir.

Just see the historic pattern in Kashmir, first India propped up the Abdullah family to be the voice of Muslims and slowly got pro-India concessions out of him when he was the puppet leader, but as soon as he grew too big and started demanding more, the intel agencies cultivated PDP to challenge Abdullahs, so Abdullahs had a limited wriggling room to blackmail India, for fear of India propping up PDP. At the same time, our intel agencies encouraged PDP to label Abdullahs as a traitor to the Muslim cause and declare themselves as the pro-Islamist alternative to Abdullahs.

This does three things, first, India gets to wash its hands clean, we can say to the Kashmiris that if your own leader chosen by you has become pro-India then what can we do? second, we can say, if this 'flavor' of is not good enough for you, we have a more Islamist flavor called PDP, you can vote them. Thirdly, we get to divide anti-India opinion into various nuances instead of the monolithic/binary of US Kashmiris VS THEM INDIANS. Now it becomes US PDP fans vs THEM NC fans vs THEM BJP fans VS THEM Sajjad Lone fans VS THEM Congress fans VS THEM CPI fans. Pick and choose your flavor. Any flavor is good enough for us from a nationalist point of view because there is no Kashmiri vs non-Kashmiri binary here.

So people vote their nuanced flavor, and now that PDP is in power, India is propping up Sajjad Lone to challenge PDP. This cycle happens every generation and in every generation, the collaborators who join us become rich, including their party men, who get good postings, their children get good colleges and jobs in mainland India or phoren. Once they have tasted the upper middle class life, they are unlikely to go back, now it's time to share the bounty with newer leaders. It's the tactical equivalent of taking them out of the fight. So every generation a revelation is deliberately made by Indian agencies about the dubious loyalty of the main Islamist party in the valley, to create division of votes towards the newer more abrasive party so the previous party retains the opportunists who have tasted money and the hardcore jihadis move towards a new party, some of them taste money there, and the number of jihadis is further reduced, the remaining ones move on to new party, this filtration is going on since 1947. They face attrition at every generation. That is how we have brought down the anti-India sentiment. Offer various flavors, draw them in, then once they are in, dissolve the previous brand and bring the sheep to merge them with the parent brand of a mainstream national party.

This seems to be the most logical explanation to why Geelani is not assassinated, rather given state protection and protective custody. He is the brand ambassadors of one of our 'flavors'. Just realized that my mom did this to me when I was a kid. Instead of asking do you want to drink milk or not, she would ask, do you want chocolate flavored milk or strawberry flavored milk. I hated strawberry so I chose chocolate. When I got bored of chocolate, I was offered other options like malt flavor, then baadam flavor and what not. This went on until the day I outgrew the milk drinking age, and voluntarily took up whatever the other grown ups were drinking (tea/coffee) and became part of the mainstream without having to be pampered anymore. Eventually, the end result was getting milk into my stomach while giving me the illusion of choice until I outgrew those false choices and voluntarily started liking milk.

That's our Kashmir policy, in short.
you write such convincing write ups that now im also believing in your theory

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
you write such convincing write ups that now im also believing in your theory
It seems like the most likely possibility. My belief was especially strengthened when I saw that Burhan Wani's father has come into mainstream politics, and trumped the separatist's popularity. It's consistent with the theory of propping up a new phenomenon every generation. Abdullah > Mufti > Separatists > Lone > Wani

The intel agencies just track the sentiment in the valley and prop up their own guy to capture the vote bank, in addition to 2 other entities, one on the left of the issue and one on the right. So, if, in a sample set of 100 people, 60 people have organically cultivated an opinion "I love blue" then intel agency creates 3 parties. P1 says "I love blue", P2 says "I love blue but a lighter version of it, so, light blue", P3 says "I love darker blue". What this does is, instead of having a 60 (blue lovers) vs 40 (non-blue lovers) showdown the blue lovers are split into 3 groups and the non-blue lovers can retain majority.

That's why when organic terrorist sentiment in the valley says "we hate Hindus",
P1 says "we hate Hindus too, vote for us, we will take care of them",
P2 says "we support the Kashmir cause, we don't necessarily hate Hindus, vote us for a peaceful solution",
P3 says "we're not even interested in Kashmir cause, we just love to kill all kafirs, we are pan-Islam Wahhabis"

All 3 are parties floated by intel agencies. This denatures the kind of united threat that these people would have posed had they been together. So, normal angry Kashmiris vote for P1 (PDP), moderates vote for P2 (Sajjad Lone) and P3 refrain from voting and join a tanzeem (separatists/Wani's father). So P1 and P2 are already brought in the mainstream and only P3 remains. Keep a sharp eye on them and trace them whenever they go to training in Pakistan. Use the pro-India leader of the tanzeem (Wani's father) to gather intel about recent Pakistan-return trainees who would confide in him.

Look at this photo, they first propped him up as an Islamist leader and used him as a carrot to attract the attention of Kashmiri crowds away from Pakistani elements, and now he is slowly toning down his rhetoric and appearing more re-conciliatory, to feed the message to his followers that this avenue of friendship CAN yield results. Classic bait and switch tactics.

Otherwise what reason does he have to meet Sri Sri out of the blue?

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
@Navnit Kundu
Why didn't the Intel agencies do something in favor of Kashmiri Hindus ?

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
@Navnit Kundu
Why didn't the Intel agencies do something in favor of Kashmiri Hindus ?
Have you heard the saying "God works in mysterious ways"? it's the same with intel agencies, they work in mysterious ways, we can only take wild guesses, and do tukka-bazi to guess what they are doing. They've had their share of successes and failures as all institutions do, I can't sell or buy the idea that our intel agency is invincible, especially since the kind of carnage that Pandits faced, it has left a heavy scar on my conscience too. I will definitely not give a clean chit to the agencies on this one.

Btw, even that Anjum Choudhary from Britain is an MI6 agent, otherwise he wouldn't have been given the prime time slots that he gets on the TV. He's just there so that British intel could attract the organic jihadis and lone wolves who try to get in touch with him and then put them under surveillance. So all agencies have their ace cards, that doesn't mean all problems can be solved with the same card or that they would win all the time.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
@A chauhan This happened when I was in school, must have been 7th standard or something when it happened. We were having lunch, our door bell rang, I left my plate, cribbing while I did it, I opened the door, standing in front of me were 4 fair girls, maybe 3~4 years elder to me with a form of some sort. I was a kid then and never attended to paperwork, (usually letters and papers were for dad to attend as it could be LIC, or tax returns or something of that sort), so I went inside to call my dad. He had a 10 minute chat with them. I waited and watched from behind him, he gave some money and clothes. When they were gone, I asked, who they were, he said they were Kashmir Pandits. At that time I had no concept of what was going on, I only knew Kashmir from my Atlas maps, nothing beyond that. What I could make out from my layman eyes was that those who were standing at my door were from a much higher social/economic class than we were, as was evident from their clothes and polite, calm demeanor.

As years passed and I slowly began understanding these things about the genocide in Kashmir, then the full gravity of what had happened started sinking in. That time it dawned upon me, if people who are much better off and settled than me could be thrown out on the street by the pissfuls, imagine what could happen to someone like me? just a middle class person in Mumbai with no army to save me, unlike in Kashmir which had 6 lakh army people deployed. Still they faced genocide. When you see someone better than you face a tragedy of this scale it moves your soul to the core, you will never be the same again. The false sense of security that we live in starts to become more and more obvious and you understand the futility of this word 'security'. Thankfully Shiv Sena undertook mammoth efforts and asked all their followers to open up doors to Pandits to live among us until the situation calms down. Think of a situation where someone much better off than you is standing outside the door and you are inside, it makes you feel vulnerable and uncertain about your own self. Remember this scene from Apocalypto?

The guy narrates how their tribe faced genocide and it induces a paralyzing mental trauma on the protagonist. "It could happen to me too". Yup, so that's the real Kashmir and the real Muslims. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. These people understand only one language. The moment you show weakness they will jump at your throat.

sorcerer

Country flag
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel would have made Kashmir complete part of India

Information and Broadcasting Minister M Venkaiah Naidu on Saturday said that had Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel been given a free hand, Kashmir would have completely become an integral part of India.

If the then Home Minister had been allowed to tackle the issue, Kashmir Valley would not have been witnessing the current unrest, he said.

"Unfortunately he was not allowed to handle the issue. Had he been allowed, Kashmir would have been totally a part of India by thought, speech and action," Naidu said.

The minister was speaking in Hyderabad at Tiranga Yatra as a part of 'Aazadi 70 Saal, Yaad Karo Qurbani'.

Naidu described Patel as the iron man and the unifier of India and recalled the role played by him in ensuring the accession of the princely states to India.

Naidu said though the Tiranga Yatra campaign concluded in other parts of the country, according to the call given by Prime Minister Narendra Modi it will continue till September 17 here, the Liberation Day of Hyderabad state.

He noted that even though people all over India celebrated freedom from British rule on August 15 in 1947, those living in the erstwhile princely state of Hyderabad had to wait till September 17, 1948.

Naidu said the region was finally liberated from the tyrannical Nizam's rule and integrated with the rest of India in 1948, thanks to the steely and firm resolve of Vallabhbhai Patel.

"The obduracy of the Nizam to retain Hyderabad as an independent state left Patel with no other option but to send the Army and liberate it," he said.

"The swift and clinical operation by the Indian Army put paid to the Nizam's plans and forced him to surrender. It also ended the violence unleashed by Razaakars, the private militia of the Nizam which was led by Qasim Razvi, who later fled to Pakistan," Naidu added.

He urged the Telangana government to officially celebrate Hyderabad Liberation Day as was being done in some districts of Maharashtra and Karnataka, which were then part of the Hyderabad state.

"It is unfortunate that some political parties are viewing from the prism of vote-bank politics, even in matters related to the nation's integrity. There should not be any kind of politics, leave alone vote-bank politics, when it comes to unity and integrity of the nation and all Indians should speak in one voice," he added.

Union Labour and Employment Minister Bandaru Dattatreya, the Bharatiya Janata Party leaders of Telangana, party activists and school children participated in the Tiranga Yatra.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles