The racial discrimination against Europe's Romanis & Gypsies

Soul83

re: The racial discrimination against Europes"s Romanis & Gypsies

Thank you.

Do try to talk to others so that we have have a more inclusive picture of your personal issues/
Maybe I shouldnt make that many personal threads but i dont know much about defence and such so i make threads about myself. sorry.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
re: The racial discrimination against Europes"s Romanis & Gypsies

Maybe I shouldnt make that many personal threads but i dont know much about defence and such so i make threads about myself. sorry.
You can continue on this thread without making new thread!

I am changing the title of the thread to suit your purpose.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
re: The racial discrimination against Europe's Romanis & Gypsies

Then face racial attacks in West. what exactly is your doctor's sacrifice? You know how Central Government try to take doctors to rural area? How many doctor serves poor people? All I know doctors are starved for money and do basically private practice.
If the govt wants to us to go to practice in Rural areas, they should pay us enough. Anyway, why only doctors? Why not useless other professionals, who are rotting in cities? Why not introduce compulsory rural service for engineers too? Its not as if the Indian villages have adequate infrastructure now is it? Compulsory rural service for the engineers, lawyers, teachers at a slave price of few thousand a month will help bring India up!
What type of stupid statement is this? Doctors of India are Indians and we all know India's average life span is shorter than Westerners. So how doctors will live longer?
When you have comprehension problems, everything you read will appear stupid. I claimed that Doctors in India have 15 yrs lower life span on average when compared with other professionals. What it means that among other Indian professionals, doctors have a very low life expectancy, thanks to stress.:rolleyes:
Yes, I admit some times doctors are beaten, but not all time. Some doctors are really respectable.
Bull crap. I want to shove that respect down the society's ass everytime I hear a doctor abused. No doctor goes to work thinking, 'how many patients should I kill today?' and yet, its somehow a criminal offense if a doctor being a human does a mistake or makes an error in judgement

I dont support beating of a doctor by people and similarly I dont support doctor's extra demand for money and continuing private practice with out in hospital.
And I dont support you earning money for work. Work for free. But you wont work for free would you, hypocrit:rolleyes:
Funny thing is when you are being trained as doctor in people's money those are not problem, when it is your time to do to nation in return then they suddenly become problems.
And you are trained in foreigner's money huh? Its funny when people bring this up. govt spends money on every one's education and not just doctors and only the doctors are expected to work for free. What a shamefully hypocritical and jealous society!

Either way, if money is what you lot want, I would rather pay the tuition fees than work in this hypocritical, ungrateful jealous society! AS I said, its when I see this attitude among the public that I think that its not worth wasting my life treating these hypocrits. I would rather do an MBA and do business or do UPSE and leave this field. or even a non-clinical course to get away as far from patients as possible

Waffen SS

If the govt wants to us to go to practice in Rural areas, they should pay us enough. Anyway, why only doctors? Why not useless other professionals, who are rotting in cities? Why not introduce compulsory rural service for engineers too? Its not as if the Indian villages have adequate infrastructure now is it? Compulsory rural service for the engineers, lawyers, teachers at a slave price of few thousand a month will help bring India up!
How much pay do you want? Teachers yes serve in rural schools, but doctors in Government hospitals? Very few. My statement was not applicable to doctors only, but to all educated Indians.

When you have comprehension problems, everything you read will appear stupid. I claimed that Doctors in India have 15 yrs lower life span on average when compared with other professionals. What it means that among other Indian professionals, doctors have a very low life expectancy, thanks to stress.:rolleyes:
It may be due to many reasons,

Dr Sarda said the doctors themselves were responsible for their poor lifestyle, lack of exercise, stressful careers and an improper diet regime.
'Doctors have shorter lifespan than patients' - Lifestyle - DNA

Check it please, from last to second paragraph.

Bull crap. I want to shove that respect down the society's ass everytime I hear a doctor abused. No doctor goes to work thinking, 'how many patients should I kill today?' and yet, its somehow a criminal offense if a doctor being a human does a mistake or makes an error in judgement
Yes, no doctor thinks how many patient I need to kill today, and patient's relatives should also calm down themselves. How in many cases relatives get angry due to bad behaviour of doctors and other people, with extra fee and extra medicine and extra unnecessary tests.

And I dont support you earning money for work. Work for free. But you wont work for free would you, hypocrit:rolleyes:
They are not working in free, Government pays them, it may be not enough. Are you not being educated in almost free by Government?:rolleyes: How much do you pay for your education?

And you are trained in foreigner's money huh? Its funny when people bring this up. govt spends money on every one's education and not just doctors and only the doctors are expected to work for free. What a shamefully hypocritical and jealous society!

Either way, if money is what you lot want, I would rather pay the tuition fees than work in this hypocritical, ungrateful jealous society! AS I said, its when I see this attitude among the public that I think that its not worth wasting my life treating these hypocrits. I would rather do an MBA and do business or do UPSE and leave this field. or even a non-clinical course to get away as far from patients as possible
All are educated in Government money so all should serve regardless of their job. Even if doctors dont serve in rural hospitals they atleast can still stay in India and continue private practice.

No one expects you to work for free,

I am against doctors and other educated persons migration to developed countries. Not against private practice.:rolleyes:

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned

Leaving or otherwise would be a personal decision but Indian needs quality docs who actually believe in service, so you can do your bit.

Any which way, I remember you saying that yours is one of the most lucrative professions in India, can earn maximum wealth, respect & also get any girl, you lay your eyes on. What more can an individual ask for ? That Doctors are the most respected lot is a no-brainer & hold an enviably privileged position in society.

Occasionally getting beaten down by mourning relatives is an occupational hazard :lol: so needs to be dealt accordingly.

Every job has its own hazards/inconveniences, trust me. Even the all powerful babu or minister's job. By moving on from your area of expertise to become a babu would be quite unsatisfying for you.

Plus, problems just change/get substituted, but you never get rid of them as long as you breathe unless you transform yourself into a true karm-yogi :taunt: & start viewing things with a sense of absolute detachment from your own self. In Sanskrit, its called being: तटस्थ

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@Mad Indian you were bragging about the perks of being a doctor the other day. What happened?
I have not disclaimed it, have I?

Thats why I said in my reply where I want to shove the respect the society gives for us ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles