The possibility of a third world war

Param

I already have ancestral house in UP...an hr or so drive from UK but question is how to reach there...one can't always live outside delhi unless person is retired.
Remain in Delhi. Delhites are lucky.
I would rather be instantly vaporised than die a slow but cruel death in a society full of radioactive pollution, cancers,lack of basic amenities like food and clean water, break down of law and order.

When administrative centres and the governance machinery are destroyed expect jungle raj in whatever is left of society.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Build a fallout shelter. I'm serious.
This is impractical...specially in delhi.

One hours drive from UK is your ancestral house in UP?

What are you driving?

Since we are all so worried about WW III and that it is about to happen tomorrow, let all those worried retire and go to their houses in the remote areas.

;)
UK is uttarakhand and not united kingdom!

There is no point in being brave when nuke is about to fall on you...you will die everytime. best bet is to survive and fight afterwards! :che:

Remain in Delhi. Delhites are lucky.
I would rather be instantly vaporised than die a slow but cruel death in a society full of radioactive pollution, cancers,lack of basic amenities like food and clean water, break down of law and order.

When administrative centres and the governance machinery are destroyed expect jungle raj in whatever is left of society.
Well in south state govt's will be functioning...all major targets are in north. Plus by the time first nuke falls on delhi, India would have already lauched a massive retaliation which would have handicapped enemy nation.

Param

This is impractical...specially in delhi.

UK is uttarakhand and not united kingdom!

There is no point in being brave when nuke is about to fall on you...you will die everytime. best bet is to survive and fight afterwards! :che:

Well in south state govt's will be functioning...all major targets are in north. Plus by the time first nuke falls on delhi, India would have already lauched a massive retaliation which would have handicapped enemy nation.
Apart from Delhi there are mostly only major population centres in the north.
In the south apart from the big metros even the tier2 and tier 3 cities have plenty of industries and are of immense value to society.

Besides Chinses have enough IRBMs to target every major town in the peninsula. Besides as of now we have a capability only to handicap Pak not China. But China would have been decimated anyway by Russia and US.

And its not just Chinese or paki nukes that one can expect. During the cold war I'm sure the US had some designated targets too, who knows the current status?

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
If nukes fly then you'll have time to get away while i'll be primary target in delhi :tsk:
Don't know where Mr Ray is, but if it is one of the bigger cities, don't think he'll have much chance either. Anyone launching would probably go for simultaneous launches. The best thing in case we get to know we are under attack would probably be to enjoy our last few minutes on earth, running would be futile almost always.(unless you are in the suburbs, still I would doubt the chances of survival)

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Anyone interested in a clip from an old movie which reportedly made POTUS to seriously consider START?

Last edited by a moderator:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Build a fallout shelter. I'm serious.
I can't confirm or deny if there are nuclear proof bunkers in Delhi.

Indian Army is buying/looking to buy huge quantities of nuclear proof items.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I can't confirm or deny if there are nuclear proof bunkers in Delhi.

Indian Army is buying/looking to buy huge quantities of nuclear proof items.
Of course there are.

Oracle

Hopefully it wouldn't start world war 3. But it would be a mistake to underestimate iran. Iran is not afghanistan or iraq. And neither China nor Russia would feel very comfortable knowing Uncle Sam and Zionists are pounding the hell out of nuclear facilities in their backyard, incidentally, one of which Russia helped build.
Russia/China won't go after NATO/US. There is no reason to do so for a country like Iran.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Russia/China won't go after NATO/US. There is no reason to do so for a country like Iran.
This is like saying if China attacks Bhutan for XYZ reason, India wouldn't engage with China even though Bhutan is not a country of great importance to India. Let alone the fact that she is our neighbour. :laugh:

Param

Too bad these are top secret stuffs else we may have discovered yet another scam in the constructon of those!
Anyway in the event of a war the VIPEEs trying to hide there would know whether the construction was any better than CWG.:laugh:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
It is merely by simple deductive reasoning we would see that a major war is just around the corner. Consider the following.

1. US-Israel stance against Iran
  2. Possibility of European Missile Shield coming up, which, is targeted against Russia
  3. Chinese aggression in the South China Sea region
  4. US Stance against China-NoKo combine
  5. US patronage for Pakistan and their diversion of aid to mil hardware against India
  6. Chinese claim over AP
  7. India's unsettled score against Pakistan

A flashpoint occurring in any one of those would drag multiple parties into War. None of those parties save NoKo and Pakistan are small powers. Therefore a major conflict can start any time. Add to that

1. The impending financial catastrophe in EU
  2. The possibility of another more severe Recession
  3. Rise of Right Wing in Europe
  4. Anti-Islamic sentiment prevalent in US and Europe
  5. Anti-US fury rising in ME

you'll come to the conclusion that we are reaching a certain maxima. Even a small spark now can start a raging inferno.

Country flag
It is merely by simple deductive reasoning we would see that a major war is just around the corner. Consider the following.

1. US-Israel stance against Iran
  2. Possibility of European Missile Shield coming up, which, is targeted against Russia
  3. Chinese aggression in the South China Sea region
  4. US Stance against China-NoKo combine
  5. US patronage for Pakistan and their diversion of aid to mil hardware against India
  6. Chinese claim over AP
  7. India's unsettled score against Pakistan

A flashpoint occurring in any one of those would drag multiple parties into War. None of those parties save NoKo and Pakistan are small powers. Therefore a major conflict can start any time. Add to that

1. The impending financial catastrophe in EU
  2. The possibility of another more severe Recession
  3. Rise of Right Wing in Europe
  4. Anti-Islamic sentiment prevalent in US and Europe
  5. Anti-US fury rising in ME

you'll come to the conclusion that we are reaching a certain maxima. Even a small spark now can start a raging inferno.
interesting scenarios but the conflict if it happens will be from USA and China. India is unlikely to be
a start of it. India does not need to do anything just let the two big boys fight it out for the top spot.
USA has been gifting weapons to pakistan while selling to India for years not once has Indian govt ever mentioned
this to US so this is highly unlikely to result in a world war. Middle east is more or less fragmented now
and never had any united military capability.(israel wars) European missile shield will not stop
Iskanders and TOPOL's.

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I think the US-ISRAEL war against IRAN might the one which has reached a bottle-neck point and a small spark is what all is needed to start the inferno.........

Let us see what US and Obama administration will do before the elections........

So, we can expect something to happen in the month of November.........

rupeshvislawath

US-NATO attack on Iran is sure to pull trigger of WW3, because

All Islamists country who want to save their existence and Petrol has already understood that US-NATO is attacking them to loot oil resources and Christianize them.

example- Iraq, Afghanisthan, Mali, Libya, Syria

So they will unite and invest their money to fight it with full force this time.

Although they don't have technology to fight US-NATO, they will borrow it from China

Why China, why not Russia?
Russia does not need to loot any country to maintain their economy unlike US and NATO. As it has plenty of its own natural resources to digest.
Moreover both Russia and US knows that if they start war between them both will do unacceptable damages to each other.
Where as China eyes India's north east area, because they are very suitable for Power Generation Plants and can get plenty of natural resources

By supporting Islamist countries they can screw 2 enemies i.e., India and USA.
They can supply weapons and army to PAK and Bangladesh to invade India and weaken it.

With China's technical expertise support Islamists countries like Arabian countries and pak, afghanisthan and bangladesh can invade India and Islamise it.

SO major groups of WW3 would be

India(exclusive of Islamists & Christianst Indians),

note: Islamists- People who want to Islamize whole world
Christianist- People who want to christianize whole world.

China, Japan, North Korea, Israel and Russia
USA-NATO, South Korea
Saudi Arab, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanisthan, Pakistan, Bangadesh, Libya, China(will support only at begining to finish USA)

When war between China and USA finishes....
then winner will be crowned with India as prize

rupeshvislawath

US-NATO attack on Iran is sure to pull trigger of WW3, because

All Islamists country who want to save their existence and Petrol has already understood that US-NATO is attacking them to loot oil resources and Christianize them.

example- Iraq, Afghanisthan, Mali, Libya, Syria

So they will unite and invest their money to fight it with full force this time.

Although they don't have technology to fight US-NATO, they will borrow it from China

Why China, why not Russia?
Russia does not need to loot any country to maintain their economy unlike US and NATO. As it has plenty of its own natural resources to digest.
Moreover both Russia and US knows that if they start war between them both will do unacceptable damages to each other.
Where as China eyes India's north east area, because they are very suitable for Power Generation Plants and can get plenty of natural resources

By supporting Islamist countries they can screw 2 enemies i.e., India and USA.
They can supply weapons and army to PAK and Bangladesh to invade India and weaken it.

With China's technical expertise support Islamists countries like Arabian countries and pak, afghanisthan and bangladesh can invade India and Islamise it.

SO major groups of WW3 would be

India(exclusive of Islamists & Christianst Indians),

note: Islamists- People who want to Islamize whole world
Christianist- People who want to christianize whole world.

China, Japan, North Korea, Israel and Russia
USA-NATO, South Korea
Saudi Arab, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanisthan, Pakistan, Bangadesh, Libya, China(will support only at begining to finish USA)

When war between China and USA finishes....
then winner will be crowned with India as prize

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
The problem is all of us think in terms of a proper conventional war, the thing is of you think clearly we are already in the midst of the next great war only this is a war between states and non-state actors!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles