the picture of one New CHinese bird appeared on Internet

badguy2000

Respected Member

one picture of a new Chinese bird appeared on internet recently.

It is obviously not J20,J15 or any other bird known by the public....

some people guess that it might be the stealth version of Jh7......or another 5G bird beside J20......

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I read somewhere they will release all these projects to public before the President retires?

Isnt JH-7 the name of the older aircraft? Why would they rename the new aircraft with the same designate?

bhramos

Country flag
I read somewhere they will release all these projects to public before the President retires?

Isnt JH-7 the name of the older aircraft? Why would they rename the new aircraft with the same designate?
Earlier J-7 were upgraded Mig-21's
The above pic is of JH-7B not JH-7
The JH-7B is claimed as Stealth Version of JH-7A, see the differences

bhramos

Country flag
any ways lots of sites declared it as fake, one from MP.net
Here is the last leaking image:

And belows r fake CGs:

What u find to compare above pix ? Pls pay attention to the bumps on the surface of unknown plane. Whether CG or PS could make that ?
Of course, china military had hired some guys to deny rumors.To confuse the masses, that's their target.

p2prada

These aren't stealth programs like the J-20. This seems to be similar to the Hyper Hornet or the F-15SE program.

They are even working on reducing JF-17's and J-10's RCS.

nimo_cn

Country flag
All of them, that can't be possible. Some of them, maybe. Even that, PLA will only officially confirm the existences of the rumored projects.

badguy2000

Respected Member
These aren't stealth programs like the J-20. This seems to be similar to the Hyper Hornet or the F-15SE program.

They are even working on reducing JF-17's and J-10's RCS.
I agree it entirely.

JH7B seems like one áttempt to upgrade old bird with new stealth tech, which Chinese have acquired from the new stealth projects such as J20.

JH7b might be a quasi stealth bird like hyper hornet or F15SE.....

huaxia rox

i hope its fake. to update JH-7A is like to update Su-24....or J-8II. we of course can get some exprience from doing this but before J-20 we can try to update J-11B or J-15 so they can fufill all the duties JH-7A can have cos the platform of Su-27 is obviously better than JH-7.

and the most difficult thing is how to maintain the balance among 601 611 and 603 so that every 1 of them can develope very well...

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
please read the russian lettering all over the place - obviously another copy eh ?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
This may not sound well but this copying dig at the chinese is getting ridiculous now.

The west copied chinese gunpowder and without that none of the planes would be flying. Both the yanks and russians copied german missile tech and jet specs. Everyone copies and learns from others and the one who doesn't is quite frankly an idiot who deserves to be put down.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
heheheheh ..... the point sounds good at the surface - but look a little within - going from gunpowder to bullets is standing on the shoulders of a giant - and that is wise or permissible copying

but taking someone elses design and as member valdimir our "resident " russian has said , and merely mass producing it, changing the letters and the symbol - is quite something else .....

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles