The 'Pakistanisation of Europe' — A terrorist explains

Sikh_warrior

Professional
The 'Pakistanisation of Europe' — A terrorist explains - 1 -  

Oslo: A 1,600-page manifesto titled '2083: A European Declaration of Independence', written by Anders Behring Breivik, showed a picture of the future of Europe, citing poor human rights in Pakistan as the fate of the continent.

In his doomsday scenario for Europe, Breivik predicted that several 'mini-Pakistans' would be created all over Europe by 2083, one in each country due to 'Lebanon-style' conflicts, the Express Tribune reports.

"It could be similar to the division of India after World War II, with the creation of one or several Islamic 'Pakistan' enclaves," he said.

Breivik also claimed that Pakistan is systematically annihilating all non-Muslim communities. He claimed that Hindu girls are being forced to convert to Islam in Sindh.

He described the situation for Christians in Pakistan as being no better, citing Father Emmanuel Asi of the Theological Institute for Laity in Lahore as saying in 2007 that Pakistani Christians are frequently denied equal rights, the paper said.

The inability of Muslim immigrants to assimilate into European society seems to bother him, which he blamed on Muslim parents not allowing their children to adopt European ways.

He also asked why Muslim girls are considered 'off-limits' to everyone, including Muslim boys, and why Muslim men view ethnic Norwegian women as 'whores'.

He railed against multiculturalism, which he blamed for making immigration too easy for Muslims in Europe, the paper said.

"When the veil of multiculturalism disappears, it will be Pakistanis who live in London, Turks who live in Berlin, Algerians who live in Paris and Moroccans who live in Amsterdam. And then the show begins," he said.

He called this 'dramatic demographic shift' the 'Pakistanisation of Europe'.

Source: ANI

Blackwater

We should control this Pakistani community in entire Europe, if we want peaceful Europe.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
How can WE do that? Its up to the Europeans to do it. By the way, we've been sore losers to fix our own house yet.
They're only beginning to get the taste of it (after the crusades of course).
One the other hand, it would be disastrous if the very identity of Europe shifts. Like if we have to face a Taliban like sectarian mullah representing some European country as its Diplomat? That would be one hell of a day.

Regards,
Virendra

Blackwater

How can WE do that? Its up to the Europeans to do it. By the way, we've been sore losers to fix our own house yet.
They're only beginning to get the taste of it (after the crusades of course).
One the other hand, it would be disastrous if the very identity of Europe shifts. Like if we have to face a Taliban like sectarian mullah representing some European country as its Diplomat? That would be one hell of a day.

Regards,
Virendra

EU especially UK has already started it. Any person from pak wants a UK visa has to go 6 to 1 yr wait. Lot of cross checks and if visa is granted it will from UAE not in pak lollllllllll. Where as in India, in normal cases visa is granted in a week

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Anders is not the first dude of his kind. With the over liberalism that the European government is showing to accommodate more and more of violent Pakistanis, Somalis, Arabs, Afghans, Sudanis etc, the rise of far right wing will only be accelerated. At this rate, far right ideology will only rise. Anders has become a hero in the eyes of the far right European ultranationalists. Jailing him and punishing him without Anders even protesting his arrest will make his cause bigger in European countries.

This dude already rejected his governmental law to come out and do what he did. Far right wing in Europe doesn't anyway accept their respective governments. If this continues and nothing is done to fix over-liberalism, Europe will soon be facing a bloody civil war in the entire continent.

Country flag
The collapse of many European economies has made immigrants the perfect scapegoats.European xenophobia is in
full swing. Europeans like this Norwegian are starting to feel like the "wrong" migrants have entered Europe. What is
the right immigrant??With a declining population growth rate Europeans are always going to need immigrants. The bad
economy has put a drain on resources that Europeans feel rightfully belong to them, interesting that extremists groups
are not only viewing immigrants as the enemy but also their governments. This is the same trend that led the nazis to
come to power in Germany.

Iamanidiot

Hitler even got "Democratically" elected.Lethalforce Iam really thinking there will be a blood bath in Europe in the near future regarding this issue against all immigrants.World War 3 is all about religion I think .All vs Islam ,jarring to even think of this .lets see how india will come out in this scenario.China and India may even be unwilling allies in the coming crap

Iamanidiot

History has the fucking tendency of repeating itself.Now again there will be wars due to religion

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Hitler even got "Democratically" elected.Lethalforce Iam really thinking there will be a blood bath in Europe in the near future regarding this issue against all immigrants.World War 3 is all about religion I think .All vs Islam ,jarring to even think of this .lets see how india will come out in this scenario.China and India may even be unwilling allies in the coming crap
As much as I'd like to refute this, I know that the jihad problem is getting out of control....

vishal_lionheart

History has the fucking tendency of repeating itself.Now again there will be wars due to religion
Every one is feared of Islamic extremism from East to West. One can easily find these days radicalisation of Muslims. They make ghettos of their community and lives within that. If you are living in their mohalla's they intentionally force you to follow their culture. When you are in countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan or any other majority Muslim population country, the minority should follow their Islamic culture and rules. But when these people in other countries, they only follows Islamic culture and thinking and fight for it. This is the double standard of thoughts

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
The collapse of many European economies has made immigrants the perfect scapegoats.European xenophobia is in
full swing. Europeans like this Norwegian are starting to feel like the "wrong" migrants have entered Europe. What is
the right immigrant??With a declining population growth rate Europeans are always going to need immigrants. The bad
economy has put a drain on resources that Europeans feel rightfully belong to them, interesting that extremists groups
are not only viewing immigrants as the enemy but also their governments. This is the same trend that led the nazis to
come to power in Germany.
I agree that this is the other side of the story which people like Anders don't want to face. But it is very important for Europeans to see the difference and decide whether and where they see the two issues separately - on religious & socio-economic platforms respectively. Meddling them will lead to shooting the wrong turkeys.

Lethalforce Iam really thinking there will be a blood bath in Europe in the near future regarding this issue against all immigrants.World War 3 is all about religion I think .All vs Islam ,jarring to even think of this .lets see how india will come out in this scenario.China and India may even be unwilling allies in the coming crap
I beg to differ. If happens, it would be about resources (read oil) and who gets how much of the cut. Religion is merely an ugly face mask used to arrange the fight.

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Replace him with a muslim and he wouldn't be getting subtle justifications. He is a vile person and needs to be condemned at every turn.

There is and there will always be no justification for terrorism.

As bad as it might sound, the imperialistic Europeans had it coming to them, now they know what it feels like to be invaded(albeit in a more subtle way).
Karma is a Bitch..
Too right. But our loonies think right wing europeans are our friends which they surely are not.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
As much as I'd like to refute this, I know that the jihad problem is getting out of control....
And will keep getting out of hand if you start dishing out collective punishment.

would you like to be discriminated if tomorrow buddhist groups from another country start bombing civilians. why cant you see that its the terrorist plan to alienate entire muslim population from the world so that it increases there power.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
And will keep getting out of hand if you start dishing out collective punishment.

would you like to be discriminated if tomorrow buddhist groups from another country start bombing civilians. why cant you see that its the terrorist plan to alienate entire muslim population from the world so that it increases there power.
You always jump to counter me but have little to do the same without understanding my context of comments again and again. I would suggest you to re-read my comments. I just say again and again that Muslim community is very vulnerable to getting radicalized faster and they themselves are causing more damage to their community than any non-Muslim is.

I have cited more than 2 dozen countries' names (all non-related and of different cultures) that have issues with Muslim communities in their own borders, in another thread. So far, none of you have managed to give a sane reason how come more than 2 dozen countries of different cultures and unrelated to each other are having the same nature of problem despite being democratically run.

Please search your answers before continuing to jump the gun and pointing at me for speaking the naked truth (which is harsh, but true).

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You always jump to counter me but have little to do the same without understanding my context of comments again and again. I would suggest you to re-read my comments. I just say again and again that Muslim community is very vulnerable to getting radicalized faster and they themselves are causing more damage to their community than any non-Muslim is.

I have cited more than 2 dozen countries' names (all non-related and of different cultures) that have issues with Muslim communities in their own borders, in another thread. So far, none of you have managed to give a sane reason how come more than 2 dozen countries of different cultures and unrelated to each other are having the same nature of problem despite being democratically run.

Please search your answers before continuing to jump the gun and pointing at me for speaking the naked truth (which is harsh, but true).
No one is denying that they are not prone to radicalization mainly from mullahs. I am merely citing that collective punishment or generalizations will not alter it instead it would fasten it. It in only logical not to make moderate muslims isolated from others when they are already at odds with extremists. Look at yusuf for a moment...he will most probably hated my pakistanis for supporting evil hindu India and at the same time his loyalty is questioned by radical hindus. Need not look further than this forum on how many times his loyalty has been questioned. This sort of situation causes isolation.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
No one is denying that they are not prone to radicalization mainly from mullahs. I am merely citing that collective punishment or generalizations will not alter it instead it would fasten it. It in only logical not to make moderate muslims isolated from others when they are already at odds with extremists. Look at yusuf for a moment...he will most probably hated my pakistanis for supporting evil hindu India and at the same time his loyalty is questioned by radical hindus. Need not look further than this forum on how many times his loyalty has been questioned. This sort of situation causes isolation.
No one has questioned Yusuf. There is no radical here. And I don't think it is HIS loyalty that is questioned but rather the line of his opinion---much like how many misinterpret my own question on DFI. It happens when there is little voice communication and emotions of comments are not understood.

This is not the cause of isolation in 99% of the case especially in India; it is the collective self-distinction that mostly causes isolation.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
No one has questioned Yusuf. There is no radical here. And I don't think it is HIS loyalty that is questioned but rather the line of his opinion---much like how many misinterpret my own question on DFI. It happens when there is little voice communication and emotions of comments are not understood.

This is not the cause of isolation in 99% of the case especially in India; it is the collective self-distinction that mostly causes isolation.
It has been questioned subtly if not directly. Although i agree that true emotions cannot be transmitted through written words. I am often misunderstood because sometimes i am too blunt ?

What is this 'self distinction' you speak off...meaning in what terms ?

Rahul M

As bad as it might sound, the imperialistic Europeans had it coming to them, now they know what it feels like to be invaded(albeit in a more subtle way).
Karma is a Bitch..
amen to that. just as pakistan's frankenstein monster is biting its creator, britain's frankenstein monster pakistan is biting its creator, UK. UK had a very large part to play in the development and funding of terror groups that operate in J&K.

sanjay

Pakistanis are very eager to Pakistanize Europe:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles