The Pain of Love

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
What is LOVE first of all........?

How painful is true LOVE...........?

Does any one in the present world care of giving TRUE LOVE........?
*1 The Amazing Feeling ..Is it So Happy or So Sad but Ya Someone who caring us

*2 The pain in your Heart ..that cannot be cure even your Close friends or any one in the world

*3 I'm living with her memory past 7 years...till now she didn't ..Just no see or Smile from Her...but I love you Jino till my Last breath...I know you will never come but Live your Memories my dear

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag

*2 The pain in your Heart ..that cannot be cure even your Close friends or any one in the world

*3 I'm living with her memory past 7 years...till now she didn't ..Just no see or Smile from Her...but I love you Jino till my Last breath...I know you will never come but Live your Memories my dear
Buddy, you've got a serious problem there. Why don't you pay her a visit? You afraid or something?

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
What is LOVE first of all........?

How painful is true LOVE...........?

Does any one in the present world care of giving TRUE LOVE........?
What is Love? A bond. Ionic, Covalent and Van der Wals at the same time.

How painful is true love? Painless. That's the beauty of it. When you love truly, you expect nothing in return, ergo, you don't get hurt, ever.

Sure, plenty of people. You've to start searching for it in the right place. And the search essentially starts from within you.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
If the girl rejects at your first proposal, it is some what difficult as we are showing TRUE LOVE. If the girl accepts your LOVE and she is ready to give her everything and after being with you for 2 or more than 2 years and suddenly she says that she is not liking you and want to part ways, it is very difficult for any person to let go or forgot the person. I am not talking from one aspect, i.e. only in the case of boy being rejected, but in both aspects, i.e. either girl rejecting boy or boy rejecting girl, both the cases are very painful.........

I ask what is the need to reject after you accept ones love and are ready to give your everything and then cheat him/her and want to part ways........

Is that the matter of money, is money everything in this world, is it beyond what TRUE LOVE can give......?

What does the person get by giving pain to other person?

Is there no one to ask why he/she suddenly chooses to leave the other person all alone and go away..........

If it is matter of money and lust or desire, why in the first place he/she tells the words "I LOVE YOU".... He/she can just go to the prostitutes and get rid of their lust and desire by throwing money.......

The person who is rejected is the one who suffers a lot. He/she has to suffer the entire time they have to live in this world, all alone......

Why to cheat a person in the name of LOVE and AFFECTION........

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^ Familiar stuff. Everyone goes through this at least once. But let me tell you, it hurts only the first time. From the next time, you won't really feel that bad. So, get a new girl asap, but always keep in mind that it may end anytime. Just have all the fun you can in every way possible, but realize that until she actually marries you, be prepared for the whole thing to end anytime. It just doesn't pay to take this too seriously, mark my words.

cloud_9

Country flag
But let me tell you, it hurts only the first time. From the next time, you won't really feel that bad.It just doesn't pay to take this too seriously, mark my words.
That what you think when you have gone through all this sh!t :pound:

Is there anything in this world called "True Love" :bplease:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
My lecturer in college once said, people who associate love and heart are deluding themselves. What has love and heart got to do? Heart is a bloody mechanical engine that pumps the bloody blood up and down your body. Everything is controlled by the brain. If you had the brains, then you'd probably not feel any pains about lost "love"

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
If the girl rejects at your first proposal, it is some what difficult as we are showing TRUE LOVE. If the girl accepts your LOVE and she is ready to give her everything and after being with you for 2 or more than 2 years and suddenly she says that she is not liking you and want to part ways, it is very difficult for any person to let go or forgot the person. I am not talking from one aspect, i.e. only in the case of boy being rejected, but in both aspects, i.e. either girl rejecting boy or boy rejecting girl, both the cases are very painful.........

I ask what is the need to reject after you accept ones love and are ready to give your everything and then cheat him/her and want to part ways........
These are not only your questions, but the questions of jilted lovers across space and time..! But thank you for putting these into writing once again.

Is that the matter of money, is money everything in this world, is it beyond what TRUE LOVE can give......?
The people who leave Love for the love of money meet the worst of ends. Ends up being severely scarred because the new love is not based on Love but paper currency, which we all know is oh so frail..!

What does the person get by giving pain to other person?
A rush. Everytime a girl or a boy rejects a lover purely due to selfish reasons, it gives them a rush. They know they are doing something forbidden, unjust. That rush, is the rush of momentary evil, of ignorance, of arrogance. Even if they realize their mistakes some time after, either it becomes too late or their pride stops them from going back again.

Is there no one to ask why he/she suddenly chooses to leave the other person all alone and go away..........
There is, but the question is met by ridicule or worse still, silence!

If it is matter of money and lust or desire, why in the first place he/she tells the words "I LOVE YOU".... He/she can just go to the prostitutes and get rid of their lust and desire by throwing money.......
Ah, but people want free lunch. They think of women and men not as people with a heart but as objects of personal gratification. When you combine the above two aspects, you have the situation you just mentioned. Pretty sad, ain't it. But that is human character.

The person who is rejected is the one who suffers a lot. He/she has to suffer the entire time they have to live in this world, all alone......
Why to cheat a person in the name of LOVE and AFFECTION........
Not entire time, but yes, it can leave a deep scar if someone else is not kind enough to heal that wound in time..

My lecturer in college once said, people who associate love and heart are deluding themselves. What has love and heart got to do? Heart is a bloody mechanical engine that pumps the bloody blood up and down your body. Everything is controlled by the brain. If you had the brains, then you'd probably not feel any pains about lost "love"
Wise man. :notbad:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Sorry Please ..Didn't understand Your words...
Actually I asked why you don't meet, but as you reveal later, it seems things are a bit more complicated to simply meet.
Her mother and She already complaint me Near the Police Station...they warned me ..but Still I'm following Her with the Hope
May I suggest elopement? But, yeah, you've to have a lot of courage. Also, you cannot force anyone to love you. If the girl can be so cruel to you for seven long years, I don't think you have much to look forward to. However, the eternal optimist in us always urges us to wait one more day. I can relate to that feeling somewhat.
But in the meantime, it's better that you spend your time in someone's company. I bet you like someone else already. Try to accept this new reality man, make another woman your Queen of Heart. I know it's simple to say and pretty tough to execute, but hell, there's nothing bad in giving it a try is it.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
That what you think when you have gone through all this sh!t :pound:

Is there anything in this world called "True Love" :bplease:
Yeah, I think everyone needs to go through this shit at least once - it teaches you a lot of lessons about life. Years back when I was much younger and very immature, I contemplated suicide, lost 10 kg weight, made an ass of myself, and all that. But that experience did me a world of good.

I have realized that it is pointless to think about all this filmi "true love", "saath jiyenge saath marenge stuff". With subsequent girls, I have my fun, treat her like a queen, and realize that it might end anytime - I constantly keep myself open to the possibility that it might end any moment. When I see indications that it might end soon, I start looking out, and end it myself before she can. I never ever cry and beg and chase her - I did that like a mad fool the first time, for weeks and weeks. That just makes you an object of contempt and derision. :truestory:

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

This is the wrong place to seek advice or even words of comfort ,

too many "Mentalists" out here . .

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
@ cliff@sea

Give your side of opinion....
I believe i too am one of you ;)
@sanjeev

but in my humble opinion , While words like "Move on" may have no real meaning to you ,

In my experience , it would be advisable to Seek a mate , even if u feel its a bit little selfish ,

nothing like another girl to help you nurse a broken heart
In the long run , it generally is less selfish , then to let the wound fester and carry a pall of gloom all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yeah, I think everyone needs to go through this shit at least once - it teaches you a lot of lessons about life. Years back when I was much younger and very immature, I contemplated suicide, lost 10 kg weight, made an ass of myself, and all that. But that experience did me a world of good.

I have realized that it is pointless to think about all this filmi "true love", "saath jiyenge saath marenge stuff". With subsequent girls, I have my fun, treat her like a queen, and realize that it might end anytime - I constantly keep myself open to the possibility that it might end any moment. When I see indications that it might end soon, I start looking out, and end it myself before she can. I never ever cry and beg and chase her - I did that like a mad fool the first time, for weeks and weeks. That just makes you an object of contempt and derision. :truestory:
In short maze loot rahe ho without any commitment and responsibility. Many will be jealous of you

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I believe i too am one of you ;)
@sanjeev

but in my humble opinion , While words like "Move on" may have no real meaning to you ,

In my experience , it would be advisable to Seek a mate , even if u feel its a bit little selfish ,

nothing like another girl to help you nurse a broken heart
In the long run , it generally is less selfish , then to let the wound fester and carry a pall of gloom all the time.
I believe it should be easy for someone with a broken heart to find another mate which usually starts with sympathy. Play the "bechara" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles