The other Daamad in Indian Politics

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by sob, Nov 1, 2012.

1. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

With the Daamad Gate opening up the flood gates of attack on the Congress, the reply has been swift. First off the block was Mr.Digvijay singh, with his tips and insinuations against the other Daamad, from the BJP, Mr.Ranjan Bhattacharya.

Now the pet congress mouthpiece Outlook has picked up the baton and is prepared to run the balance race.

Ranjan Bhattacharya – ‘the damaad’ everyone forgot | Firstpost

3. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

To the political insiders in Delhi this was an open secret about Mr.Bhattacharya.
    For the Congress it is a classical Catch 22 situation, they cannot let this golden opportunity go and also if they go after the BJP Daamad then the Congress Daamad also will come under increasing scrutiny.

4. nrj

nrj Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

This isn't a news. Everybody back in NDA days knew about this.

There is a reason why silence was maintained in all quarters about this until disturbers opened an umbrella labelled IAC and want to be entertained by bloodbath.

5. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

So are you in agreement with Mr.Digvijay singh that the family members of senior politicians should not be touched.

6. nrj

I do not agree that anybody should be spared because of their association with senior politician or even God. I am saying that they won't be touched as long political heavyweights are in agreement to not to cross the line.

Whenever there is power, there will be influence to benefit. There is no denying to this inevitable phenomenon. I prefer to comment on realist terms and rarely post my personal support.

7. nrj

And there goes your first & maybe only candidate to be showcased as honest and impartial PM of Independent India. Sad to see this happening to Vajpayee's name. It pains me to see some nuisance elements throwing mud at ABV's selfless service to this nation.

8. mayfair

mayfair Elite Member Elite Member

Looks like it pays to seduce the wimmens of the high and the mighty.

Become a damaad, enjoy all the perks, face little spotlight and be set for life.

9. Phenom

Phenom Regular Member

This is why I like IAC, they are challenging the established order and bringing things to limelight that would have gone unnoticed otherwise. We need people like them, who are outsiders to the political system to shake things up.

sob likes this.