ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Tariq Pirzada-Ex-Ambassador
Sahid Latif Ex-Air Vice Marshal
Hamid Gul Ex-DG ISI
And of course Zaid hamid.

You will find the idiots mentioned above when ever there is a need to rouse anti-india sentiment. These guys follow a pattern,i have noticed them during Modi's swearing in ceremony and after the Karachi airport incident. They ensured they attended minimum 2 Paki talk shows daily for a week or so, During the discussion wherever the discussion might be heading(even if it is not about india) these guys bring the focus of discussion back on india and rouse full anti india sentiments.

The other thing i noticed is that earlier you could find 50-60% of the debates pro-india or neutral to india, then after the karachi airport incident was the same period Geo Tv's Hamid Mir got shot. Earlier somebody or the other used to to object to an anti-india argument but after hamid mir incident the entire debate was 95% anti-india.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Tariq Pirzada-Ex-Ambassador
Sahid Latif Ex-Air Vice Marshal
Hamid Gul Ex-DG ISI
And of course Zaid hamid.

You will find the idiots mentioned above when ever there is a need to rouse anti-india sentiment. These guys follow a pattern,i have noticed them during Modi's swearing in ceremony and after the Karachi airport incident. They ensured they attended minimum 2 Paki talk shows daily for a week or so, During the discussion wherever the discussion might be heading(even if it is not about india) these guys bring the focus of discussion back on india and rouse full anti india sentiments.

The other thing i noticed is that earlier you could find 50-60% of the debates pro-india or neutral to india, then after the karachi airport incident was the same period Geo Tv's Hamid Mir got shot. Earlier somebody or the other used to to object to an anti-india argument but after hamid mir incident the entire debate was 95% anti-india.
This guy brings in Nukes in every discussion.

Pakistani ambassadors or Foreign secretaries or ministers always remind India that India and Pakistan are nuke powers and nothing can be done.

The strategy is to bleed India through terror and then completely deny, if India exerts pressure remind India that both the countries are nuclear powers.

This is how denialistanis are made based on policies and strategy they are choosing !!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This guy brings in Nukes in every discussion.

Pakistani ambassadors or Foreign secretaries or ministers always remind India that India and Pakistan are nuke powers and nothing can be done.

The strategy is bleed India through terror and then deny, if India exerts pressure remind India that both the countries are nuclear powers.
True that :thumb:. That was the other funny thing i found , irrespective of the topic once in every discussion they remind themselves "we are a nuclear country" . Even if discussion is about power cuts or roads or mafia the dialogue of "we are a nuclear country" comes at least once. i never understood what nuclear military capability has to do with power-cuts.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles