The official Zaid Hamid Thread

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Gokul, you seem to be a big fan of the MAN! ;)

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Gokul, you seem to be a big fan of the MAN! ;)
Yes... his biggest fan in the world... I love him even more than Sachin Tendulkar....

I have posters of him all over the walls in my room, all reports written by him are read eagerly by me... I love his in-depth knowledge and keen statistical and analytical sense... In fact, his knowledge of the South Asian situation is unparalleled. His understanding of the dynamics of Russia, India, Pakistan, USA, Israel and China leaves me exasperated that I didn't have as much brains as him... :D:D:D

When I grow up, I want to be just like him....... :):):)

By the way, I've got internal reports that the Government of India is planning to appoint him as special advisor on Foreign affairs to advice and guide our foreign policy from now on... That's a good start and a bit of recognition for his genius...

Also, one disgruntled "black" CIA agent who leaks information to both me and RAW has told me that they plan to appoint him as the next Director of the CIA... :D:D:D ... This is a top-secret information which I have just received and I'm telling you guys at the forum... please don't let anybody else know about this...

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
^^ I have seen many of these videos on Youtube. They are funny and one can see that they are extremely effective for the gullible among the Pakistanis (a vast majority, I am sure). As long as you don't want to look at the reality, he is an effective messenger for his countrymen.

I think his talks of the world wars being somehow anti-Muslims wars (when they were no more than a minor sideshow! they were mainly Europeans fighting among themselves with millions of European victims), the talk of "Hindu Zionists", "Christian Zionists", 9/11 and Mumbai 26/11 being "dramas", his sense of self importance and of the importance of Pakistan as some sort of fortress of Islam (when it is barely surviving from day to day), his absolute refusal to look at the internal failings of Pakistan and the others that he talks so highly of (including the Turking Caliphs) make him a clown for me.

He is just good for a good laugh when you need one. Not to be taken seriously at all. If he somehow gets into a position of authority on Pakistan, he will prove a bigger disaster than Yahya Khan.

Flint

OBviously he won't get any authority in Pakistan. His audience is mainly those middle-class Pakistanis who grew up during the Zia era, and were islamicized thoroughly.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
OBviously he won't get any authority in Pakistan. His audience is mainly those middle-class Pakistanis who grew up during the Zia era, and were islamicized thoroughly.
I am not so sanguine about that. Bigger idiots have got authority in Pakistan and elsewhere and there is no doubt that he is popular in Pakistan. Some political party or the army may give him some position of power in the near future.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
It would be a great fun if our news channel bring him in live debate with our Indian counterparts.:D:D

EnlightenedMonk

It would be a great fun if our news channel bring him in live debate with our Indian counterparts
Yes, I'd love that. I'm sure that the great Sir Zaid Hamid, GCMG would have no problems in outfoxing our Indian defence analysts, thoroughly humiliating them and their limited knowledge and forcing them to accept defeat and that they are wrong and he is right. :D:D:D:D:D

I'm not a fan of him for nothing. I have no doubt of his superior debating and arguing skills and that he's definitely better than us. I'm shaking in my boots thinking of the outcome of the debate :D:D:D:D:D

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Yes, I'd love that. I'm sure that the great Sir Zaid Hamid, GCMG would have no problems in outfoxing our Indian defence analysts, thoroughly humiliating them and their limited knowledge and forcing them to accept defeat and that they are wrong and he is right. :D:D:D

I'm not a fan of him for nothing. I have no doubt of his superior debating and arguing skills and that he's definitely better than us. I'm shaking in my boots thinking of the outcome of the debate :D:D:D:D:D
How about Ziad Hamid Vs Raghu Ram:D in a social issue

A M J

It would be a great fun if our news channel bring him in live debate with our Indian counterparts.:D:D
It happened, some time back. On Headlines Today.

Was introduced as a defence analyst. And then continued with his trade-mark BS, though little censored.

Same rhetoric of a usual paki. But got screwed enough till the end.

EnlightenedMonk

How about Ziad Hamid Vs Raghu Ram:D in a social issue
:sFun_cheerleader2::sFun_cheerleader2:

GO ZAID GO !!! GO ZAID GO !!! See... Even the Cheerleaders are egging him on.... Raghu Ram will be toast !!! :D:D:D:D

Global Defence

New threads

Articles