The official Zaid Hamid Thread

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
His exposure of the Mumbai Attacks truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0tCSG94SPY

I can't believe this guy knows all this... myself along with RAW, MOSSAD, CIA and MI6 had worked together so hard to plan and execute the Mumbai attacks and try to blame it on Pakistan. But he found out the truth and exposed our plot... :D:D:D:D

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Weekly Confidential Security Report and Political Assessment Reports..

some samples for the perusal/entertainment of our esteemed members

Tuco

Country flag
in one of his videos he wanted pakistan army to fire missile at israel to save palestine but he failed to explain who will save pakistan afterwards.

EnlightenedMonk

in one of his videos he wanted pakistan army to fire missile at israel to save palestine but he failed to explain who will save pakistan afterwards.
Forget that !!! Does Pakistan have a missile that can reach Israel ??? Or, was he having wet dreams (oh, I'm sorry, "talking about the future of their missile arsenal") again ???

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Where exactly is Mr. Bharat verma defeated?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Where exactly is Mr. Bharat verma defeated?
who exactly is bharat verma ? if he is not a govt. spokesperson then it don't matter unless you are a internet fanboy/warrior. :)

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
who exactly is bharat verma ? if he is not a govt. spokesperson then it don't matter unless you are a internet fanboy/warrior. :)
Nope he is also an analyst I watched the video can't figure out where is he lost the argument. Please help

EnlightenedMonk

Nope he is also an analyst I watched the video can't figure out where is he lost the argument. Please help
I have replied to you in a personal message... Please check it out... and, from here on, don't suspect that the great analyst Zaid Hamid can ever lose an argument... ;;);;);;) :D:D:D

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I have replied to you in a personal message... Please check it out... and, from here on, don't suspect that the great analyst Zaid Hamid can ever lose an argument... ;;);;);;) :D:D:D
:sAni_monkey::bheem::hmmthink::sSig_youtheman:

EnlightenedMonk

:sAni_monkey::bheem::hmmthink::sSig_youtheman:
Thank you... Thank you... This is quickly turning out to be the most fun and constructive argument in the history of online forums ever since the inception of the Internet.

We are also quickly building up a database of never before known facts about our country such as our aspirations for world domination, our collaborations with MOSSAD, our hand in 9/11, our state orchestrated fiasco of 26/11 and our aspirations to crush the Chinese.

Has anybody ever seen such a great buildup of knowledge before in a single thread??? Why stop now??? Let's get some more pearls of wisdom from this great man and try to build up the strong base of our knowledge.

I say that the Indian Government should hire him as an analyst for analysing our internal and external threats and all our foreign and internal policies should be guided by his advice and not that of M K Narayanan (our NSA) :D:D:D

A M J

Zaid Hamid needs to know that his father was a Kashmiri Hindu, who was acting as an Indian informer in pakistan and was caught. He was asked to convert to Islam or die. He chose former.

This shows that how, even an Indian's blood, turns out to be when brought up in pakistan....

For those who did not understood, here, let me tell u how.....
:sAni_monkey:
And plz don't laugh at this, this is a serious matter of concern.
The Zoo is in our neighbourhood afterall.

MOD EDIT: We are talking of Zaid Hamid, He might be an animal, But Please refrain from Generalizing Pakistan with him and calling it a Zoo, It is a Violation of Forum Decorum. God Speed.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Was Zaid Hamids father really a spy??? Can someone prove it? If so this will be an awesome news! No wonder this Guy grew up to love Espionage and Conspiracy theories! He is reliving his Dads Dream!

EnlightenedMonk

Was Zaid Hamids father really a spy??? Can someone prove it? If so this will be an awesome news! No wonder this Guy grew up to love Espionage and Conspiracy theories! He is reliving his Dads Dream!
And he's also carrying forward and reliving his dad's legacy as well... His dad was a bad spy to get caught, and let's just suffice to say that Zaid Hamid isn't exactly the best either... :D:D:D:D

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
zaid hamid was the right hand man of a pakistani godman claiming to be the next prophet... there was a big furore regarding this...

A M J

zaid hamid was the right hand man of a pakistani godman claiming to be the next prophet... there was a big furore regarding this...

Yes. And he was a main man of that person because of his speaking skills, and the way he make others admit to his imaginary points. But Zaid Hamid denounces any relation with that person.

All in all he is like a Pied Piper and people of pakistan follow him like, well, we all know like what, I need not say......

And also I am sure this Pied Piper will also lead them to the drain. For Sure.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles