The next Indo-Pak war

ArmchairGeneral

When will it happen?

Why will it happen?

Where will it happen?

How will it end?

The person who's answer to this most closely resembles what actually happens gets to win a prize from me :biggrin2:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
what do you think is the logical aftermath of Pak dissolution?
Lasting peace on the western frontier.

The only problem will be falling of nukes in the hands of rogue terrorist organizations. But they would not have huge state funding needed to maintain and use such arsenals. So, this threat can be contained by proactive international coordination.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
When will it happen?

Why will it happen?

Where will it happen?

How will it end?

The person who's answer to this most closely resembles what actually happens gets to win a prize from me :biggrin2:

When will it happen?

Either it will happen in the next year or not as long as Modi is there as PM.

Why will it happen?

It will happen probably for two reasons:
1) Pak military is no longer able to contain the terrorist elements it is currently fighting, and they will be needing a way out soon.
2) As usual pak army wants to take over their country again, because paki citizens are again loosing faith in civilian leadership as of today.

Where will it happen?
Starts with Kashmir, if extended beyond a month may extend to IB.

How will it end?
Compromise facilitated by Americans and Chinese. Sanctions on pak by Americans but will be ignored and helped fully by Chinese.

anupamsurey

Country flag
actually it is on, but a different kind......it has cause attrition, pak is using it s proxies......

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
When will it happen?

Either it will happen in the next year or not as long as Modi is there as PM.

Why will it happen?

It will happen probably for two reasons:
1) Pak military is no longer able to contain the terrorist elements it is currently fighting, and they will be needing a way out soon.
2) As usual pak army wants to take over their country again, because paki citizens are again loosing faith in civilian leadership as of today.

Where will it happen?
Starts with Kashmir, if extended beyond a month may extend to IB.

How will it end?
Compromise facilitated by Americans and Chinese. Sanctions on pak by Americans but will be ignored and helped fully by Chinese.
I do not think Pak army can be adventurous now given the development of cold doctrine as an effective strategy.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I do not think Pak army can be adventurous now given the development of cold doctrine as an effective strategy.
Yes I have factored this, but my theory is counting on their desperation to get out of their current predicament.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Yes I have factored this, but my theory is counting on their desperation to get out of their current predicament.
Too heavy a cost unless China give a direct yes to Pak. But in current scenario it is not that likely.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Too heavy a cost unless China give a direct yes to Pak. But in current scenario it is not that likely.
China probably will not give open support but it can definitely give funding silently. Now 46$ billion Usd economic corridor construction will give an opportunity to mask the funds transfer.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles