The next Badminton World No 1 - P V Sindhu

Tolaha

Could you be a little less partial @honeybadger? There are folks here abusing Chinese. Why aren't you stopping them? Aren't Chinese humans like rest of us? This obsessive Pakistani angle from you is disgusting. The Chinese are no less important in the larger scheme of things! Spread the love.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

He is possibly obsessed by overdressed lady sports persons who look like stuffed chicken it appears?

Can't blame him.

He is a Sardar and he loves his tandoori chicken every night! :laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
oops.. I thought you are a mod. Sorry about the inconvenience caused. I will still request you not to see everything from an obsessive Indian angle. There are things outside India/pakistan/hindu/muslim etc. :namaste:
You are blind?

I am not a Mod. I am The Chairman!

That means I am neutral!

I concede that it beyond Pakistan and India, but it is you who has brought in the Pak angle and sadly in a sneaky way.

I like things up front and not in a sneaky weasel like manner!

Since, Pop goes the Weasel!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

weasel - Achieve something by use of cunning or deceit: "trying to weasel my way into his affections".

Last edited:

honeybadger

lolz @roy , post # 2 and #3 brought the pak angle. You can carry on 'oh I am chairman, I am neutral, am I not so coool?' , it just gets funnier with every post. :rofl:
Now stick to the topic please.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
lolz @roy , post # 2 and #3 brought the pak angle. You can carry on 'oh I am chairman, I am neutral, am I not so coool?' , it just gets funnier with every post. :rofl:
Now stick to the topic please.
Sadly, you forget that I decide who is not sticking to the topic.

I am fair but it is not that I can't smell rat who will obfuscate and be tangential hanging on to straws to save his soul?!

Have you not smelt the coffee?

honeybadger

Sadly, you forget that I decide who is not sticking to the topic.

I am fair but it is not that I can't smell rat who will obfuscate and be tangential hanging on to straws to save his soul?!

Have you not smelt the coffee?
I bet you decide what is neutral then? :namaste:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles