The New "Trump Filter" to filter out Donald Trump for page

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
You might as well be right. Actually, from what I gather, Turks are nothing but Uighurs, and Uighurs are the Ugrics, of the Finno-Ugric people. I have material to support this, but perhaps I will elaborate later.

Now, my guess is, Uighurs themselves are a mixture of Mongols and Finns. Now, as these Uighurs moved eastwards, along with the Finns (due to being kicked about by the Mongols), they went far, took their vocabulary, but largely assimilated with the locals. So, the further you go from East-Turkestan/Xinjiang, the less Turk these so called Turkic people are. By the time you reach Turkey, you are in Anatolia, the land of pseudo-Turks.
It's an interesting topic, maybe we should talk about this in detail over the weekend.

pmaitra

The subject matter here is indeed outrageous. I am glad members have remained largely calm.

Now, coming to these refugees, many of them are probably Turks, while the real Syrian men are fighting ISIS and the head chopping "moderate" terrorists instead of running away for greener pastures.

Shame on that German-wannabe Polska impostor Angela Merkelovskaya.
You really don't like the turks, do you? :D
@Indx TechStyle, I would like to add a filter to the Young Turks. Every time I search for Trump, these people's silly videos pop up. Moreover, I cannot stand that fat faced Uighur blathering about whatever with his non-funny non-witty remarks.
Apparently, I am not the only one who doesn't like that Uighur.

salute

@Indx TechStyle, I would like to add a filter to the Young Turks. Every time I search for Trump, these people's silly videos pop up. Moreover, I cannot stand that fat faced Uighur blathering about whatever with his non-funny non-witty remarks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles