The New "Trump Filter" to filter out Donald Trump for page

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
http://m.timesofindia.com/tech/tech...d-with-a-simple-link/articleshow/49076064.cms
Not a fan of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump? Wish you could purge him
'virtually'? Here's help, courtesy 'Trump Filter'.
The new Google Chrome extension by this name that promises to remove Donald simply from your view of every web page.
. . Developed by Rob Spectre, Trump Filter searches the web pages you visit for references to Donald Trump. Avaikable in Google Chrome Web Store, it then makes those references disappear with three adjustable levels of severity. Users can adjust their level of Trump filtration based on their
mood or the website they are visiting. It has three filter sensitivity levels -- "mild",
"aggressive", and "vindictive".
. . Spectre sahe was "...not put up to this by the Republican or Democratic Parties, the Obama Administration, my mother or any other possible sphere of influence. I am doing this out of a profound sense of annoyance and patriotic duty."
. . Spectre also says that 'Trump Filter' does not track users web usage. "There are some anonymized statistics to track how much Trump is on the Internet, but the extension does not log your web traffic."
. . Trump recently said that he will spend at least $2 million a week on his campaign to become the Republican party's presidential candidate.
. . The billionaire frontrunner, who has not spent large sums as part of his bid to date, said he will earmark $2 million a week for television
advertising in the first three voting states.
. . The controversial figure has said that, although he did not believe he needed to spend any money, he did not want to take anything for granted.
. . He said, "I don't think I need to spend anything. And I'm very proud of the fact that
I've spent the least and achieved the best result.

dhananjay1

US lefties and their non-US fellow travelers don't want to ignore Trump, they want to hate him. That's what gets lefties high, hate of righties. The US righties return favor in the similar fashion.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@Indx TechStyle, I would like to add a filter to the Young Turks. Every time I search for Trump, these people's silly videos pop up. Moreover, I cannot stand that fat faced Uighur blathering about whatever with his non-funny non-witty remarks.
Well, if I speak honestly, I hate Turks.
They are so irritating, on any discussion on any forum, they always reach uninvited and fill the page full of $hit against India.
I can't understand what India has taken of Turkey that their all replies dedicated for bashing India. :lol:

pmaitra

Well, if I speak honestly, I hate Turks.
They are so irritating, on any discussion on any forum, they always reach uninvited and fill the page full of $hit against India.
I can't understand what India has taken of Turkey that their all replies dedicated for bashing India. :lol:
So the Turks bash India? I wasn't aware of that. Maybe because the Turk ruler of Hyderabad State was defeated and evicted by India.

bose

Country flag
So the Turks bash India? I wasn't aware of that. Maybe because the Turk ruler of Hyderabad State was defeated and evicted by India.
Turks have always had a likings for Pakistanis for religious angle... moreover the Turks and Pakistan's have a long good relationships for past several decades... Some Turks thinks Pakistan's enemy is their enemy too... I have seen some Turks who had dislike for Indians...

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Nope, they give company to the terrorist country on the other side a LoC. :D. They keep citing that India violates human rights(despite when I give them proofs).
A wise Turk guy told me that 90000 billion Indians are below poverty line(I thought our population is 1.27 billion).
:pound:

pmaitra

Nope, they give company to the terrorist country on the other side a LoC. :D. They keep citing that India violates human rights(despite when I give them proofs).
A wise Turk guy told me that 90000 billion Indians are below poverty line(I thought our population is 1.27 billion).
:pound:
Well, I am not surprised given what Erdogan said about going to space. Look it up. :)

Turkey used to be reasonable, but recently, I see they are all Euro-Wannabes but having been rejected by EU, they are embracing Islamism and trying to re-create the Ottoman Empire. Their education system, as I hear, is quite delusional, and makes them believe they are the next best thing after sliced bread.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@Indx TechStyle, I would like to add a filter to the Young Turks. Every time I search for Trump, these people's silly videos pop up. Moreover, I cannot stand that fat faced Uighur blathering about whatever with his non-funny non-witty remarks.
Chick's hot tho. :D
But yeah their videos are no big deal really; I stopped watching them a while ago.

-----------

In any case I think it's going to be hillary.

Did you know that Trump was a Democrat several years back and was/is close buddy with hillary and gang.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
More like Pakistan is muslim and India is enemy of pakistan.
:truestory:

pmaitra

Chick's hot tho. :D

-----------

In any case I think it's going to be hillary.

Did you know that Trump was a Democrat several years back and was/is close buddy with hillary and gang.
Yeah, and she is an Armenian, hanging out with a Turk. Bizarre, isn't it?

BTW, you should check out that it was discovered that Michael Weiss, the editor of the Daily Beast who cannot afford a "razor" (no pun intended, o_O, I just think he has a Talibanesque beard) is affiliated to RFERL and also with that Institute of Modern Russia that is created by that money launderer and murder accused Khodorkovsky.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Well, I am not surprised given what Erdogan said about going to space. Look it up. :)

Turkey used to be reasonable, but recently, I see they are all Euro-Wannabes but having been rejected by EU, they are embracing Islamism and trying to re-create the Ottoman Empire. Their education system, as I hear, is quite delusional, and makes them believe they are the next best thing after sliced bread.
Ataturk was a pan-turkic ideaologist. He didn't care about ISlam.
But recently the leaders of Turkey are going the islamist way.

pmaitra

Ataturk was a pan-turkic ideaologist. He didn't care about ISlam.
But recently the leaders of Turkey are going the islamist way.
Yes, Erdogan and Davutoglu, the neo-Osmania-neo-Islamia duo. They are rumoured to be closely working with Israel, selling them ISIS oil, while also working with the Wahhabis/Saudis.

The biggest problem (for lack of a better word) is that the people of Turkey are not real Turks. They are Greeks/Armenians/Cananites, etc., with very little Turk in them, pretending to be Turks. The real Turks live in PRC. At least the Iranians, even after being part of the Seljuk Turk Empire, have not lost their Persian identity.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Yes, Erdogan and Davutoglu, the neo-Osmania-neo-Islamia duo. They are rumoured to be closely working with Israel, selling them ISIS oil, while also working with the Wahhabis/Saudis.

The biggest problem is that the people of Turkey are not real Turks. They are Greeks/Armenians/Cananites, etc., with very little Turk in them, pretending to be Turks. The real Turks live in PRC. At least the Iranians, even after being part of the Seljuk Turk Empire, have not lost their Persian identity.
That's the thing with turks.
They go to far off lands and "convert" the people to turkic.
Just like in hungary, turkey, so on.

Yup PRC has a lot of turko-mongols, just like C.Asia (>40M), and Russia (>10M)
A bit OT: I beleive a better word for these people is something like Steppe People. I don't think there is much difference between Turks, mongols, tungus (esp Turks and mongols) until about a 10-12 centuries back. This is just my own theory. So go easy on me.

pmaitra

That's the thing with turks.
They go to far off lands and "convert" the people to turkic.
Just like in hungary, turkey, so on.

Yup PRC has a lot of turko-mongols, just like C.Asia (>40M), and Russia (>10M)
A bit OT: I beleive a better word for these people is something like Steppe People. I don't think there is much difference between Turks, mongols, tungus (esp Turks and mongols) until about a 10-12 centuries back. This is just my own theory. So go easy on me.
You might as well be right. Actually, from what I gather, Turks are nothing but Uighurs, and Uighurs are the Ugrics, of the Finno-Ugric people. I have material to support this, but perhaps I will elaborate later.

Now, my guess is, Uighurs themselves are a mixture of Mongols and Finns. Now, as these Uighurs moved eastwards, along with the Finns (due to being kicked about by the Mongols), they went far, took their vocabulary, but largely assimilated with the locals. So, the further you go from East-Turkestan/Xinjiang, the less Turk these so called Turkic people are. By the time you reach Turkey, you are in Anatolia, the land of pseudo-Turks.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles