Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
the answer is simple..

It is taken as a career and not a calling.

It is to gain respect in the contemporary society without the necessary responsibility.

It is to treat it to be a 9 to 5 job.

It is to feel self, family comes first and rest be damned!

And to rise, by hook or by crook and morality be damned!

How ill anyone including the soldier have respect for such a class?

That is why you find trivial stuff like an Inter Company Boxing becoming a flashpoint!

It shows no respect for the officer class or for institutions, Shows that the troops think that their own officers who will lead them to war are corrupt and conniving!

Not a good thing!

Maybe the Stoneage was better because they know what is man management and bonding the troops.

Last edited:

TrueSpirit

The facilities are there. It is to be used and if not used, then there is no ground to whine!

Do you know why those who are out of uniform , premature and otherwise, are the ones who whine?

It is because they have lost the security of the Mai Baap warm embrace that made them exult in their 'goldfish existence'!

Be it an officer, JCO or even an OR!
You have simply nailed it, Sir. I second this observation of yours. One can sense considerable degree of exaggeration in @pkroyal's claims.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You have simply nailed it, Sir. I second this observation of yours. One can sense considerable degree of exaggeration in @pkroyal's claims.
I will tell you that honestly I miss the warm embrace of the Army's Mai Baap embrace.

I have to go for my Course's Golden Jubilee and I asked for a Command Mess accommodation.

My officer who is in the Command said it would be better to billet with one of the units of the Regiment which was there.

I jumped at it.

The warmth of the love and affection would be stronger and more genuine!.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles