The Nation Above Everything

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
An invaluable Lesson for all Indian Businessmen and Indian Politicians!
>>>>> Salute our most respected Indian patriot.
>>>>> Our priceless jewel Ratan Tata.
>>>>> As told by someone from Tata Administrative Services: Few months after the Pakistani terrorists' attack in Mumbai on 26/11, Taj group of Hotels owned by TATAs launched their biggest tender ever for remodeling all their Hotels in India and abroad.
>>>>> Some of the companies who applied for that tender were also Pakistanis. To make their bid stronger, two big industrialists from Pakistan visited Bombay House (Head office of Tata) in Mumbai without an appointment to meet up with Ratan Tata since he was not giving them any prior appointment.
They were made to sit at the reception of Bombay house and after a few hours a message was conveyed to them that Ratan Tata is busy and can not meet anyone without an appointment.
Frustrated, these two Paki industrialists went to Delhi and thru their High Commission met up with then Commerce Minister Anand Sharma. Sharma immediately called up Ratan Tata requesting him to meet up with the two Paki Industrialists and consider their tender "enthusiastically".
Ratan Tata replied..."you could be shameless, I am not" and put the phone down.
Few months later when Pakistani government placed an order of Tata Sumo's to be imported into Pakistan, Ratan Tata refused to ship a single vehicle to that country. This is the respect and love for motherland that Ratan Tata has.
Something that our current Politicians should learn from.

You got to stand for something in your life...else you will fall for everything..........

Awaken Country men, Nation is above everything else......

Received it in the email.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Sir, simply liking this post would be an understatement.

I am too insignificant for it to matter if or not I praise Ratan Tata. But I can tell you this, this post made me emotional.

No better an industrialist family has this country had the honour to produce than the Tatas. Ratan Tata is a man to be emulated by all.

arya

Country flag
very few pepoles are remain such type frankly till some from the poltician family will not die in any tattack they will not understand national . Nation is above everything

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
What about his successor?

anoop_mig25

Country flag
An invaluable Lesson for all Indian Businessmen and Indian Politicians!
>>>>> Salute our most respected Indian patriot.
>>>>> Our priceless jewel Ratan Tata.
>>>>> As told by someone from Tata Administrative Services: Few months after the Pakistani terrorists' attack in Mumbai on 26/11, Taj group of Hotels owned by TATAs launched their biggest tender ever for remodeling all their Hotels in India and abroad.
>>>>> Some of the companies who applied for that tender were also Pakistanis. To make their bid stronger, two big industrialists from Pakistan visited Bombay House (Head office of Tata) in Mumbai without an appointment to meet up with Ratan Tata since he was not giving them any prior appointment.
They were made to sit at the reception of Bombay house and after a few hours a message was conveyed to them that Ratan Tata is busy and can not meet anyone without an appointment.
Frustrated, these two Paki industrialists went to Delhi and thru their High Commission met up with then Commerce Minister Anand Sharma. Sharma immediately called up Ratan Tata requesting him to meet up with the two Paki Industrialists and consider their tender "enthusiastically".
Ratan Tata replied..."you could be shameless, I am not" and put the phone down.
Few months later when Pakistani government placed an order of Tata Sumo's to be imported into Pakistan, Ratan Tata refused to ship a single vehicle to that country. This is the respect and love for motherland that Ratan Tata has.
Something that our current Politicians should learn from.

You got to stand for something in your life...else you will fall for everything..........

Awaken Country men, Nation is above everything else......

Received it in the email.
Well Sir thanks for the thread . Can we post this on FB??

bose

Country flag
I am very impressed to read it... very inspiring specially for a person staying thousand of miles away from home.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles