The most powerful region in South Asian history was the southern part of India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaitra

I understand where this is coming from. But let me try this, Scythians were nomads who settled in the north-west region and later gained military power. If Syrian Christians of Kerala had established their own kingdom, probably they too would be considered indigenous??

+1
Syrian Christians of Kerala would still be Syrian Christians of Kerala, not indigenous Christians of Kerala.

I agree with the first part of your comment.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Main problem with this thread, is it's trying to say that some Patel or Mallu saved Bharat on the battlefield.

A real Patel or Mallu will tell you his king was always a BharatVanshi. The king & his men were also the ones, who did battle.

Can make countless arguments let's just say this 10 Sikhs(Jatt/Dogra) & Rajputs vs 10 'South Indian'

All 10 Gurus & all devtas come from what part of Bharat Varsh?

Where do Ikshvaaku Ji, Raja Sudas Ji, Both Bharat Jis come from?

Sapt Sindhu aka PUNJAB.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I respect those Kshatriyas and Brahmins guys who defended the native culture, religion and other aspects of this country.

As always there are idiots in every castes who rant B.S and think of delusional superiority.

Last edited:

Dreamhunter

Country flag
so you want to say, Mauryan empire did not fight with arabs. very well
The 2 greatest Dynasties in north Indian history were the Maurya and Gupta Dynasties which were established in eastern part of India. Northwestern India was never able to establish a great Dynasty during ancient or medieval period.
After the collapse of the Gupta Dynasty the most powerful native Dynasties of India were established in the Deccan and south India. From the 6th to 12th century and from 14th to 18th century the most powerful native Dynasties were established in the Deccan and south India.
The only time that north India had a more powerful native Dynasty than the Deccan or south India was during the Maurya period which was from the 4th to 2nd century BC

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The 2 greatest Dynasties in north Indian history were the Maurya and Gupta Dynasties which were established in eastern part of India. Northwestern India was never able to establish a great Dynasty during ancient or medieval period.
After the collapse of the Gupta Dynasty the most powerful native Dynasties of India were established in the Deccan and south India. From the 6th to 12th century and from 14th to 18th century the most powerful native Dynasties were established in the Deccan and south India.
The only time that north India had a more powerful native Dynasty than the Deccan or south India was during the Maurya period which was from the 4th to 2nd century BC
Why did you forget nanda?

And as I said every empire has a time line.. Once even soils of current Iran was ancient India, now it is not.

Where are those great Pharaohs? They once ruled but then later it collapsed ..

punjab47

Banned
I respect those Kshatriyas and Brahmins guys who defended the native culture, religion and other aspects of this country.

As always there are idiots in every castes who rant B.S and think of delusional superiority.
Exactly, but it's more than that

Is not a Shudra who risks his life, & half starves himself to give food to the ksytrias in the jungle not defending his country?

What about the vaishya who may even sell his wife's jewelery to give gold so they can buy arms.

Is not the bramin who died concealing where he has hidden Sutras not defending his dharam?

--
This North-South paradigm lives in an ignorant fantasy where there are not 4 varan who do their duty.

In north FACT is that Jaichand Singh Rathore called Mohammad Ghori to Invade & defeat Prithviraj Singh Chauhan as the latter had eloped with his daughter.

After many battles he was captured, as he kept forgiving Ghori not attacking at night, etc. Aka fighting according to Dharmic Principles instead of Total war vs a melech.

WHY? Because it is v possible they did not know/understand what Islam/Abrahamism was. Fact is Ghori & Ghazni are towns on border of Afghanistan these people were Hindus through & through.

--
After Prithviraj Ji Khiljis came & there was Guerilla war until they were defeated. When Babur came same thing, they did not attack at night, & do other things so Rana Sanga lost.

Lost in what sense, simply that Babur got hold of Delhi-Agra which was always the core of Mughal empire.

This whole 1000 year of Muslim rule is a myth & nonsense.

--
After Babur I'm sure you guys know rest.
---
As for before from Alexander to Huns they were all kicked out, there is pillar to

Harshvardan Singh Bains & Yashodharman Singh Dhaliwal aka 1 Rajput 1 Jatt (not Jaat) who kicked out the melech & eased the burden on the Land of Mata Bharat.

That is all,

//
South during this time had strong cultural revival, expansion to SE Asia etc. because of Blood spilled elsewhere.

Honestly, some Broom wala can't take credit for a ksytria dynasty in south anymore than someone can in North.

Everyone did their dharam, & that's that.

Stop dividing,

pulikesi

Honestly, some Broom wala can't take credit for a ksytria dynasty in south anymore than someone can in North.
if all kshatriyas are your belongings, please take them back and spare us of your bullshit.

--

On a serious note: Chola, Chera and Pandyans were undeniably native Tamils. Kadamba founder was a Brahman, Chalukyans claimed Kadamba ancestry. Vijayanagar founders Hakka and Bukka were either Badagas or Kurubas, again natives of the south. Chatrapati Shivaji was a Brahman. Varna system didn't get implemented the same way in the south as it originated in the north. Also, during the spread of Vedic system in the south, the natives were taken into the system. So most of the Brahmans were native converts.

Last edited:

punjab47

Banned
You can believe what you want, one who can believe in abrahamic thought can fall for anything.

Doesn't matter what you think, just do your duties.

I won't bother debating the facts with you, as you have too many wrong. Btw, all the Kings & bramins in south are from north. The dates of their migration are known,

If I were you I would focus more on CrIslam conversion in south rather than fighting north & being a dirty secular.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
if all kshatriyas are your belongings, please take them back and spare us of your bullshit.

--

On a serious note: Chola, Chera and Pandyans were undeniably native Tamils. Kadamba founder was a Brahman, Chalukyans claimed Kadamba ancestry. Vijayanagar founders Hakka and Bukka were either Badagas or Kurubas, again natives of the south. Chatrapati Shivaji was a Brahman. Varna system didn't get implemented the same way in the south as it originated in the north. Also, during the spread of Vedic system in the south, the natives were taken into the system. So most of the Brahmans were native converts.

then what to do bhai? sar pe baitha le kya??? Lols...

Brahmins have nothing to do with your agenda of politicising class. Take your crap to somewhere else dude. You are just trying to divide.

pulikesi

then what to do bhai? sar pe baitha le kya??? Lols...

Brahmins have nothing to do with your agenda of politicising class. Take your crap to somewhere else dude. You are just trying to divide.
Wow. Have you read anything I have written in this discussion?

Start your argument with something like we Panjabis gave all the warriors to entire nation and you were all broom walas and end it with "don't divide" hypocrisy.

History is history. There were great dynasties all around. We haven't even touched the Ahoms yet. So see who talking crap yourself and keep the discussion to history.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

Start your argument with something like we Panjabis gave all the warriors to entire nation and you were all broom walas and end it with "don't divide" hypocrisy.

History is history. There were great dynasties all around. We haven't even touched the Ahoms yet. So see who talking crap yourself and keep the discussion to history.
abey ghonchu I never said anything related to Punjabi .. I just made one post regarding taking back Kashmir by Sikhs.

History is history. But you are mixing it. You are saying.. like Mauryan did not fight with Arabs ... or only Sotuh had great empires,

Indeed south had really rich and great empires.. but in a specific time period. That's all .. just like Mauryans Invaded Iran Afghanistan. That was all ours.

punjab47

Banned

What is a 'Punjabi' this ethnic or language minded thinking is due to British.

A Rajput in Punjab with certain gotra is exact same as Rajput in Magadh or Rajputana with same gotra.

So you mis interpret what I said, I pointed out that everything comes from Sapt Sindhu which is a fact.

Past that, it is same ethnicity almost everywhere especially with regards to Ksytria Bramin Vaishya. Shudras vary but not as much as you think.

It's similar to Punjabi, Haryanvi, Khariboli, Dogri being 'different languages' when they are basically varying accents with same base Sura Seni/Pali/Sanskrit language.

I just look at Bharat differently than you,

A patriot sees the similarities
A traitor the differences

pulikesi

abey ghonchu I never said anything related to Punjabi ..
Mind your language. My response was not at your replies.

You are saying.. like Mauryan did not fight with Arabs
Show me where did I say this?

or only Sotuh had great empires,
Again. Where?

Indeed south had really rich and great empires.. but in a specific time period. That's all .. just like Mauryans Invaded Iran Afghanistan. That was all ours.
Agreed.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Mind your language. My response was not at your replies.

Show me where did I say this?

Again. Where?

Agreed.
pardon my language but you quoted me dude

anyhow ..

North south east west who cares Point is .. we fought for one Ideology that's more important!!!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I clearly quoted Punjab47. I disagreed with him. I already did +1 to your first response, see in the second page of this thread.
i was talking about post 71. any ways.. no worries dude.. :)

punjab47

Banned
Even a broom wala is 1000x better than a melech, don't take what I say twisted.

Be proud of South, but Sindhu Ganga Doab is basically core of India. Not even all of 'North' real battle is over it.

It is most agriculturally intense region, on planet.

Without Sindhu Ganga there is no 'India' 'Bharat' 'North' 'South'

That is point I'm making, we fight on open terrain can't do guerrilla war in same way. Especially not today,

We work together or we are all dead.
Being muslim or christian is worse than death.

So much empty space (land) in Pakistan Bangladesh for taking. :bounce:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

Be proud of South, but Sindhu Ganga Doab is basically core of India. Not even all of 'North' real battle is over it.

It is most agriculturally intense region, on planet.

Without Sindhu Ganga there is no 'India' 'Bharat' 'North' 'South'

That is point I'm making, we fight on open terrain can't do guerrilla war in same way. Especially not today,

We work together or we are all dead.
Being muslim or christian is worse than death.

So much empty space (land) in Pakistan Bangladesh for taking. :bounce:
I support this argument ONLY because yes there is so much of empty space for us in Pakistan and Bangladesh. We will keep facing intrusion like greece from persia unless until there is an alexander type invasion done.

India needs to flex it's muscle

pulikesi

Don't even compare us with mlech. Historical fact is there were great dynasties all around India, they all deserve due credit. You can't take away credit from an Ahom even if he is broom wala, because you think you have patent over their kshatriyas. I disagree with your idea of "history". Don't try to hide your lack of knowledge behind psuedo-patriotism. No one can question my patriotism. Who the fuck are you with your fucking canadian flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles