The IS (Islamic State) aka ISIS updates

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
@SajeevJino Why is west going after isis only in iraq and not in syria??Even in iraq, west is mainly helping kurds(their own allies) and why not iraqi regime?? Also west acted only after kurds were threatened directly at erbil?? Why not just after mosul fell??
that Iraqi Shia president loved to be get help from the Iranian Shia Regime before US send their my military advisors Iran and Russians gives lot more help to Iraqi soldiers to control Fallujah and Mousl But they failed

Obama is not going to offer Military assistance to Iraq What he did is to save US embassy and Safely evac US personnel's from the Conflict area's .Just like what he does in Libya in past Months

no one help a Country who is getting Help from your known enemy .

Why Russian and Iran failed to achieve victory to his Shia Iraqi Partner

Arming Kurd is Helping to fight them Against ISIS threat with in their region.

once again the Obama's foreign policy is more different than earlier US foreign policy

Last edited by a moderator:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
@Razor I read the Speaking to the wall comment

Because of Heavy work load It's hard to be spent time in the Internet ?.Please understand

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

that Iraqi Shia president loved to be get help from the Iranian Shia Regime before US send their my military advisors Iran and Russians gives lot more help to Iraqi soldiers to control Fallujah and Mousl But they failed

Obama is not going to offer Military assistance to Iraq What he did is to save US embassy and Safely evac US personnel's from the Conflict area's .Just like what he does in Libya in past Months

no one help a Country who is getting Help from your known enemy .

Why Russian and Iran failed to achieve victory to his Shia Iraqi Partner

Arming Kurd is Helping to fight them Against ISIS threat with in their region.

once again the Obama's foreign policy is more different than earlier US foreign policy
The al-Maliki regime was installed by the US. Why did it take help from Russia or Iran? Why did it not stick to the US and follow its orders?

The Saddam Hissein regime was also supported by the US. Why did it take help from Russia? Why did it not stick to the US and follow its orders?

The answer is same: All countries like to be independent.

The analysis is also the same: US continues to install or support regimes that either tend to become independent, or turn hostile.

Regarding Russia and Iran failing to achieve victory, I have no idea where you get these ideas from. Installing the al-Maliki regime was never the military or political objective of Russia, so it is hardly a failure for Russia. For Iran, al-Maliki was friendly, while Saddam was not.

alphacentury

Country flag
ISIS "Made in USA". Iraq "Geopolitical Arsonists" Seek to Burn Region | Global Research
When a fire is raging, firefighters are called – not the arsonist who started it, especially if they return to the scene of the crime dragging a barrel of gasoline behind them. Yet, this is precisely what the US proposes – that they – the geopolitical arsonists – be allowed to return to Iraq to extinguish the threat of heavily armed sectarian militants streaming from NATO territory in Turkey and edging ever closer to Baghdad.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
The al-Maliki regime was installed by the US. Why did it take help from Russia or Iran? Why did it not stick to the US and follow its orders?

The Saddam Hissein regime was also supported by the US. Why did it take help from Russia? Why did it not stick to the US and follow its orders?

The answer is same: All countries like to be independent.
Agree your Point in Bolded part

The analysis is also the same: US continues to install or support regimes that either tend to become independent, or turn hostile.
Correct too .Putin want Russian puppet in Ukraine .But West and US want different Hence Russia Invaded

Regarding Russia and Iran failing to achieve victory, I have no idea where you get these ideas from. Installing the al-Maliki regime was never the military or political objective of Russia, so it is hardly a failure for Russia. For Iran, al-Maliki was friendly, while Saddam was not.
I'm taking about ISIS threat after this June

Iran send 2000. Soldiers .. But Did they stooped ISIS

Iran has sent 2,000 advance troops to Iraq in the past 48
hours to help tackle a jihadist insurgency, a senior Iraqi
official has told the Guardian.
Iran sends troops into Iraq to aid fight against Isis militants | World news | theguardian.com

Sorry I didn't get the RT link but above one is enough I think

and Here is the Russian Aid to Iraq Will they stopped the ISIS advance ?

The planes, which are used Russian Sukohi combat aircraft,
arrived in Iraq Sunday as Iraqi military forces tried to stave off
militants from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) from
seizing Tikrit, a city in northern Iraq. Government forces were able
to recapture Ouja village, a region south of Tikrit, late Saturday.
again Sorry no RT link ..

Russia Supplies Iraq With Combat Aircraft to Aid in Fight Against ISIS Militants : US News : Latin Post

and Please US already told limited Airstrike to ensure US interests I'm Iraq .They Helped the Kurd they getting Victory

praneet.bajpaie

Guys, what is the situation with some muslims in India supporting ISIS with reports of them joining the group?

pmaitra

Thanks.

Correct too .
Thanks.

Putin want Russian puppet in Ukraine .
Wrong. Russia wanted a neutral Ukraine, not one with a US puppet regime, and not one with a Nazi supported regime. The US wanted to remove a democratically elected President. It is as simple as that.

But West and US want different Hence Russia Invaded
The west and the US want a different what? The answer is a puppet. And no, Russia did not invade. It is a Civil War. Sorry, not trying to slight your judgement - I try to rely on real news sites, like RT, not mythological and fairy tale sites like BBC and CNN.

What's so special about June except that the al-Qaida/FSA got a new name ISIS? The US and UK have been supporting them since the last two years.
What is your point?
You should start reading real news.
I don't know.

and Please US already told limited Airstrike to ensure US interests I'm Iraq .They Helped the Kurd they getting Victory
The US can help better by actually not creating and supporting these terrorists in the first place.

pmaitra

Thanks.

Correct too .
Thanks.

Putin want Russian puppet in Ukraine .
Wrong. Russia wanted a neutral Ukraine, not one with a US puppet regime, and not one with a Nazi supported regime. The US wanted to remove a democratically elected President. It is as simple as that. If you want to discuss this, please go to the Ukraine thread, and debate it out there. There are plenty of posts that already counter the points you are making. This thread is about ISIS.

But West and US want different Hence Russia Invaded
The west and the US want a different what? The answer is a puppet. And no, Russia did not invade. It is a Civil War. Sorry, not trying to slight your judgement - I try to rely on real news sites, like RT, not mythological and fairy tale sites like BBC and CNN.

What's so special about June except that the al-Qaida/FSA got a new name ISIS? The US and UK have been supporting them since the last two years.
What is your point?
I don't know.

The US can help better by actually not creating and supporting these terrorists in the first place.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Thanks.

Thanks.
Ah always Welcome

Wrong. Russia wanted a neutral Ukraine, not one with a US puppet regime, and not one with a Nazi supported regime. The US wanted to remove a democratically elected President. It is as simple as that. If you want to discuss this, please go to the Ukraine thread, and debate it out there. There are plenty of posts that already counter the points you are making. This thread is about ISIS.
Be sure Putin want His Puppet to be in Ukraine And West want his supporter in Ukraine ..hence Porchenko is elected one isn't

okay will continue in Ukraine thread. no problem

I believe Russia Invaded Ukraine and creating Political and Civilian imbalance in Ukraine and Border Area's

Be very still RT is a Myth a mouthpiece from Russian and some Radical islamists

What is your point?
Al qaida is different from ISIS .but most if the Ex Al qaida is now in ISIS .and you should believe most of the FSA is Ex Syrian Defence Professionals.

I believed RT until 2010 after I saw Some news from there are dramatically full of BS then stop reading that news .

Which Terrorists ?.I'm talking about Arming Kurds to Defend Themselves from those Barbarians ISIS

pmaitra

Ah always Welcome

Be sure Putin want His Puppet to be in Ukraine And West want his supporter in Ukraine ..hence Porchenko is elected one isn't

okay will continue in Ukraine thread. no problem
Read the Ukraine threads. I have already answered whatever you have written here.

I believe Russia Invaded Ukraine and creating Political and Civilian imbalance in Ukraine and Border Area's
I am interested in facts, not beliefs.

Be very still RT is a Myth a mouthpiece from Russian and some Radical islamists
What is a myth? Anything specific? And RT is a mouthpiece of radical Islamists? Did you get that from the State Department? :)

Al qaida is different from ISIS .but most if the Ex Al qaida is now in ISIS .and you should believe most of the FSA is Ex Syrian Defence Professionals.
Absolutely not. We have seen the same flag two years back, with the FSA and al-Qaida affiliated combatants in Syria, that we are seeing today. We saw that in a BBC video. That flag was on an FSA truck. The BBC reporter did not even mention the flag, because, at that time, for the British government, those flying that flag, were the good guys, even if they or their compatriots had an appetite of eating livers from corpses :scared2:, and al-Assad was the bad guy.

Remember, BBC is a British government funded myth peddling and fairy tale manufacturing website. They cannot report everything they see.

I believed RT until 2010 after I saw Some news from there are dramatically full of BS then stop reading that news .
That is your personal matter. If you have any specific subject from RT, that you want to counter, you are welcome to the Ukraine thread.

Which Terrorists ?
FSA, al-Qaida, ISIS, ISIL - pick one. They are all the same.

I'm talking about Arming Kurds to Defend Themselves from those Barbarians ISIS
I have already commented on arming Kurds. I have also commented on arming the FSA, al-Qaida, ISIS, ISIL, barbarians.

nrupatunga

Ever wonder what the black-and-white ISIS flag means?

It's become a symbol that's hard to ignore this summer: The black flag with white Arabic writing flown by ISIS, the militant group in Iraq and Syria that calls itself the Islamic State.

The flag is often called the Black Standard or the Black Banner. "The black banner of Islam as an idea goes back to the 8th century, when the Second Dynasty of Islam came to power with black banners," says Jonathan Bloom, a professor of Islamic Art at Boston College.

The white writing that you see at the top of the flag is the first half of an Islamic phrase called the shahada, or declaration of faith, which reads: "There is no god but God, Muhammad is the messenger of God."

The entire shahada is found on many different flags throughout the Islamic world, including the official state flag of Saudi Arabia. But the appropriation of this phrase by ISIS twists the meaning of the Islamic principle, according to Bloom.

"Their use of this phrase is sending very much the wrong message," he says. "If we all accept that this is what this message means, they are co-opting something that has brought millions of people over thousands of years great comfort and solace and meaning in their lives."

Another appropriated symbol on the flag is the white circle at its center, which contains the second part of the shahada: "Muhammad is the Messenger of God." It's meant to represent the official seal of the Prophet Muhammad, but Blooms says scholars have long debated what that seal actually looked like.

The two Arabic phrases, the black color of the flag and even the ancient looking font of the Arabic all work to evoke an image of the historical Islamic caliphate, the massive state that ISIS claims to have resurrected.

"In effect," Bloom says," they're saying we're going back to this earlier time."

Ashutosh Lokhande

Very good video.
A lot of us had doubts, that ISIS was yet another US tool (among the other terrorist creations of amerik) to be used for dismantling the only relatively secular and moderate Middle Eastern Muslim nation, Syria and further for taking on Iran.
Most of us know this stuff, but for the blind ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMjXbuj7BPI
That youtube channel is a fake propaganda machine and it cant be seen a reliable source for information.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
"Their use of this phrase is sending very much the wrong message," he says. "If we all accept that this is what this message means, they are co-opting something that has brought millions of people over thousands of years great comfort and solace and meaning in their lives."
Uggg..... Leftist balancing act.

tramp

It is a promise to take the world back to the middle ages and reduce the society to that situation so that a bunch of crude laws from beyond civilisation could be applied. They do not deserve any mercy and a world coalition needs to decimate these barbarians.
My view is that India should join this coalition because it is going to menace India if allowed to grow and take over that neighbour which is ripe for plucking.

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag

A Scottish woman who travelled to Syria and married an ISIS fighter told her parents she wanted to become a martyr and would see them again on the "day of judgment". Aqsa Mahmood left Glasgow last November and called her parents from the Turkish border before entering Syria to tell them of her intention to join the radical Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. Mahmood travelled through Turkey to Aleppo in Syria last year and was reported missing. Speaking to CNN, her father Muzaffar Mahmood wept as he recalled his daughter's words. "One message was, 'I will see you on the day of judgment. I will take you to heaven, I will hold your hand. That's what she said. 'I want to become a martyr," he said. In an emotional appeal earlier this week, her mother Khalida Mahmood pleaded Aqsa to come back. "Aqsa, my dear daughter please come back, I'm missing you so much. In the name of Allah, please come home. I love you," she said. The 20-year-old former radiography student exhorted Muslims to carry out terrorist attacks, via a Twitter account under the name Umm Layth. "Follow the examples of your brothers from Woolwich, Texas and Boston," she tweeted. "'If you cannot make it to the battlefield, then bring the battlefield to yourself." The account has since been deleted. Mahmood is the latest in a series of women from the West joining radical movements. Melanie Smith of the King's College International Centre for Study of Radicalisation said around 200 western women have probably been recruited by the extremist group. Through social media accounts, Smith has also been tracking 21 British women who have joined ISIS. Scottish woman travels to Syria to become ISIS bride, 'martyr' - Hindustan Times :facepalm:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles