The Football thread

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
This video is about manutd mate. But the video i gave is about all clubs!!
utd > all clubs :angry_1:

and no im not taking off my red tainted glasses any time soon :)

plugwater

LOL ernesto.
Manchester is my religion, Sir Alex Ferguson is my God :D
P.S International break sucks. Its really boring without football :(

plugwater

If all the rumors about Rooney is true. He should GTFO of our club. No one is bigger than United.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Its the media doing what they do best.

We should concentrate on the CL this year because we aren't consistent enough to win the league.

plugwater

Its the media doing what they do best.

We should concentrate on the CL this year because we aren't consistent enough to win the league.
We are playing well but are very unlucky. i still cant believe what happened vs everton and west brom and Rooney too is not helping the situation.

CL ? See the squads of madrid, barca, inter, AC. We dont stand a chance against them !!!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
In the CL we only have to get lucky in a few games and were through. Win at home and draw away.

This is utd anything is possible.

We haven't been unlucky...our squad isn't strong enough. Fergie had the opportunity to buy good players but he didn't because there was "no value".

plugwater

In the CL we only have to get lucky in a few games and were through. Win at home and draw away.

This is utd anything is possible.

We haven't been unlucky...our squad isn't strong enough. Fergie had the opportunity to buy good players but he didn't because there was "no value".
We can go past group stage in CL after that strong squad plus luck needed, we have neither of those two.

Our squad is good enough to win against everton and west brom and leaking 2 goals in last 2 minutes is unacceptable. I am pissed that the likes of van der vaart going to spurs and we dint even show some interest to get him.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
once a scouser always a scouser!

fergie looked like he was betrayed by rooney.

plugwater

once a scouser always a scouser!

fergie looked like he was betrayed by rooney.
What can you expect from a player who left his childhood club for money!!! Now i know every everton fans hatred towards that cunt Rooney.

I feel horrible for SAF that man needs respect. He looked so sad and confused in his interview. I wouldnt worry if he has got the time to rebuild the team but thats not the case.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
What can you expect from a player who left his childhood club for money!!! Now i know every everton fans hatred towards that cunt Rooney.

I feel horrible for SAF that man needs respect. He looked so sad and confused in his interview. I wouldnt worry if he has got the time to rebuild the team but thats not the case.
Guys look at Arsenals performance. They scored more than anybodu in champions league. Arsenal rocks...

plugwater

Guys look at Arsenals performance. They scored more than anybodu in champions league. Arsenal rocks...
Noone really cares about the goals scored in group stages. All you need is to top the group and you are almost thru to quarters after that only the real test begins.

A.V.

today barca match up for it was sad to see ac milan yesterday go down

the 2 goals were so bad for milan defence , what a sorry state and amelia made a bad start abiatti was missed and look at the opposite end , the pirlo kick save what a match the spanish captain had
hope milan come strong

barca without xavi today thats a big loss lets see barca will be the big bet today

plugwater

AV, Barca will score 5 today :D with or without Xavi copenhagen just cant stop them and the match too in Nou camp.

I didnt see the ACM vs Madrid match but read the reviews thought Madrid was too strong for AC yesterday.

A.V.

AV, Barca will score 5 today :D with or without Xavi copenhagen just cant stop them and the match too in Nou camp.

I didnt see the ACM vs Madrid match but read the reviews thought Madrid was too strong for AC yesterday.
its was luck the 2 goals serious errors one was deflected other bad wall cover

milan had 56 % ball in 1st half and then they did create good chances wiyth 3 pronged attack and pirlo and ronaldinho behind just some good luck because real was not that good except for first 15 minutes

angel di maria was shooting wide from far , higuan didnt do much up front

A.V.

today inter match too inter boss wants messi for 250 million imagine the release clause for brca

plugwater

okay AV. You still have return leg to play against real so take all your revenge in that match. But i doubt it ll happen.

plugwater

today inter match too inter boss wants messi for 250 million imagine the release clause for brca
Messi wont leave barca he is not like that spoiled child rooney. i hate england players now more than anything.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
The city owners are so vile and bitter that they have made sure utd champions league games aren't shown live here.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
That was as dull as its gets!

But main thing is that we've got 3 points in the bag.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles