The Final Chapter In The Breakup Of Pakistan!

Hamza Baloch

Hmmm, is this the 9351th prediction by our esteemed Indian experts?

I'm still waiting for this one, which I think was in the 7000's...

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Hmmm, is this the 9351th prediction by our esteemed Indian experts?

I'm still waiting for this one, which I think was in the 7000's...
Are you a Baloch who is pro Porkistan? If so, then you need to be ashamed of yourself including those tattoos who are paid agents of the Porki Establishment. Do you know that you guys have been raped by the Porki Army since 1948? Are you aware that the Paki Army invaded Balochistan and forcibly took it over and made it part of their failed country in spite of the fact that the Baloch Parliament passed a resolution in 1947 of not joining Pak and to remain an dependent country??

And still you lick Porki ass in spite of you guys getting raped, thrown from helicopters, facing tank fire and being bombed by Pak's F-16 since decades? What kinda dork are you? You should be fighting for your independence from Pak, which has illegally and forcibly occupied your territory and an army that is the biggest violator of human rights on planet earth.

The Porkis continue to commit genocide on the Baloch, but idiots like you don't seem to mind. Perhaps you'll change your mind only after some of your family members are kidnapped and buried by the Paki Army where you'll never find them like thousands in Balochistan who have met the same fate and shown as missing.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Paki is on it's way to becoming a Chini colony. Soon Chini interest will be the only thing holding the nation together and as all colonial powers in decline, Chini will leave Paki in tatters. We just need to keep supporting the freedom movements.

As for the terrorist JuD, I hope they come to power. It just might force our establishment to break diplomatic toes with this nation of cockroaches once and for all.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Pakistani Economy is in really bad shape. That might be far more prominent factor in either Pakistan being colonized or being broken into smaller states. All other factors such as Baloch and Sindh Rebel are result of poor development and exploitation.

“Due to deteriorating macroeconomic conditions of Pakistan, the lending agency cannot extend policy loans for budgetary and balance of payments support at this time,” the sources at the World Bank said.

"With a deepening political crisis, Pakistan’s financial position is getting weak, especially on the external front. Record trade and current account deficits, falling remittances, declining manpower exports and a steep slide in foreign exchange reserves are posing a challenge to the government."

But they are taking steps in right direction.
If India plays its card right it can further push Pakistani Economy into shambles.

Sources:
https://www.dawn.com/news/1352620

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1481612/pakistan-may-soon-ineligible-world-bank-loans/

Hamza Baloch

Are you a Baloch who is pro Porkistan?
Yes, just like the rest of the 95% of Baloch in Pakistan.

Are you aware that the Paki Army invaded Balochistan and forcibly took it over
Funny, is that what they teach you down there?

Balochistan had overwhelming support for the Pakistan Movement, especially in Quetta. Pakistani troops did not step foot into Balochistan until all the approvals of the Baloch Princely States. The province's Shahi Jirga voted in favor of joining Pakistan' followed by the princely states of Makran, Las Bela and Kharan. The only state that did not join was the state of Kalat (who's Khan called Jinnah his 'father'); however the people and local jirgas eventually pressurized the Khan to join Pakistan after they realized that a landlocked enclave in the middle of a desert region would be suicidal.

Kalat

Why would Pakistan invade with a couple hundred personnel, mostly non-armed personnel and made up of recruiters, officers and military administrators (to recruit, form and build the armed forces from Balochistan). If we considered them invaders, would have we not resisted them? It is in our nature to heavily resist any invaders. Why didn't around 50,000-60,000 thousand armed Baloch tribesmen resist against several hundred Pakistani personnel? That is up to you to decide.

in spite of the fact that the Baloch Parliament passed a resolution in 1947 of not joining Pak and to remain an dependent country??
Please give me a source on this, something that is perhaps not Indian.

And still you lick Porki ass in spite of you guys getting raped, thrown from helicopters, facing tank fire and being bombed by Pak's F-16 since decades?
All of this only happens in Indian media. I laughed quite hard at this one. :pound:

You should be fighting for your independence from Pak, which has illegally and forcibly occupied your territory and an army that is the biggest violator of human rights on planet earth.
Nope, I will not fight for independence from my own country.

Perhaps you'll change your mind only after some of your family members are kidnapped and buried by the Paki Army
The only family member who has ever died like that was a far distant cousin, Abdul Rehman Mengal. He was forced to join the BLA when he was only 17 and was executed by the BLA 3 weeks later for trying runaway back to his village (This happened in 2007). My clan hunted down 21 BLA lagoors that month and made sure those cut-throat highway robbers never entered our district ever again.

A huge credit goes to various brave tribes who took matters into their own hand and flushed out this foreign-funded cancer. Today, every tribe of Balochistan has their own rural militia responsible for hunting down whatever is left of these misguided militants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo

gekko

And the final nail in its coffin. Check out what the Pak media has to say about the JuD joining mainstream Pak politics.

This breakup of Pak seems to be happening sooner than I thought!
Pakistan as a social organism has already collapsed on multiple levels. It's 2-nation theory of dividing people based on shared religion instead of shared culture was laid bare in 71. It's Punjabi population was forced to give up their heritage and adopt Urdu. They don't have a culture of their own. After dissing their Hindu roots for centuries, now they are claiming that Harappa and Taxilla is in Pakistan therefore all of Indian civilization, including Chanakya is Pakistani.

******s, first make up your mind, do you want to appropriate Hindu civilization or do you want to move away from it?

This lack of culture makes it easy for China to walk in and impose its own culture. Now all boards along CPEC are already being written in Chinese.

There is a deep Baniya desire in South Block to not see Pakistan as an enemy but as a market for Indian products. Instead of collapsing their economy, they want to setup steel plants, buy cheap potatoes, copper and jute, and nurture the idea of Pakistani bois roaming around with Bajaj Pulsars and MicroMax phones and Reliance Jio sims.

Lending agency doesn't count for shit. The CIA will fund Pakistan with bags of money if they have to. They need Pakistan more than ever. Afghanistan theater is heating up again, Russia is making inroads, China is making inroads in Pakistan, India is making inroads in Iran. The only service Pakistan can provide is that of a spoilsport, which is what the US highly values it for. The bar for US aid to Pakistan is set pretty low. All they have to do is prevent the rise of regional groupings by throwing a spanner in the works. The US will take care of its economy in return.

The US and China will hold Pakistan in place against an Indian attempt to break it. This jinx can only be broken if there is an internal ethnic churning in both the nations which keeps them busy.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag

Balochistan had overwhelming support for the Pakistan Movement, especially in Quetta. Pakistani troops did not step foot into Balochistan until all the approvals of the Baloch Princely States. The province's Shahi Jirga voted in favor of joining Pakistan' followed by the princely states of Makran, Las Bela and Kharan. The only state that did not join was the state of Kalat (who's Khan called Jinnah his 'father'); however the people and local jirgas eventually pressurized the Khan to join Pakistan after they realized that a landlocked enclave in the middle of a desert region would be suicidal.

Kalat

All of this only happens in Indian media. I laughed quite hard at this one. :pound:

The only family member who has ever died like that was a far distant cousin, Abdul Rehman Mengal. He was forced to join the BLA when he was only 17 and was executed by the BLA 3 weeks later for trying runaway back to his village (This happened in 2007). My clan hunted down 21 BLA lagoors that month and made sure those cut-throat highway robbers never entered our district ever again.

A huge credit goes to various brave tribes who took matters into their own hand and flushed out this foreign-funded cancer. Today, every tribe of Balochistan has their own rural militia responsible for hunting down whatever is left of these misguided militants.
Loyalty of under developed and exploited people can easily be bought. You guys are betting your cards on artificially created nation and superficial its nationalism which doesn't have roots beyond 70 years.

There is no honor among thieves. Same feudal Lords which were responsible for creation of Pakistan and not allowing democracy to prosper might be responsible for Pakistan's failure.

Hamza Baloch

Loyalty of under developed and exploited people can easily be bought. You guys are betting your cards on artificially created nation and superficial its nationalism which doesn't have roots beyond 70 years.

There is no honor among thieves. Same feudal Lords which were responsible for creation of Pakistan and not allowing democracy to prosper might be responsible for Pakistan's failure.
Bro, you have exactly no idea what you are talking about. You have no credibility in my eyes, especially after you uttered "Sindh Rebels"; in which I didn't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for how much gullible you people are.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

Kalat

Why would Pakistan invade with a couple hundred personnel, mostly non-armed personnel and made up of recruiters, officers and military administrators (to recruit, form and build the armed forces from Balochistan). If we considered them invaders, would have we not resisted them? It is in our nature to heavily resist any invaders. Why didn't around 50,000-60,000 thousand armed Baloch tribesmen resist against several hundred Pakistani personnel? That is up to you to decide.

Check this out so you get somewhat educated about Balochistan...From Al Jazeera and not Indian media.

Last edited:

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Bro, you have exactly no idea what you are talking about. You have no credibility in my eyes, especially after you uttered "Sindh Rebels"; in which I didn't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for how much gullible you people are.
May be you are right. I don't have any other source of information beside Media outlets I subscribe too. But what I am presenting is underlying theory about loyalty which is true universally.

I was one of the voices who really wanted democratic and sane Pakistan but alas that is not the case anymore after repeated terror attacks on India.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

How Balochistan became a part of Pakistan – a historical perspective​

The true history of Balochistan is never shared or talked about among the general public of Pakistan

Balochistan consists of the south west of Pakistan. In the west it borders with Afghanistan and Iran and in the south it has the Arabian Sea. It accounts for nearly half the land mass of Pakistan and only 3.6% of its total population.

The province is immensely rich in natural resources, including oil, gas, copper and gold. Despite these huge deposits of mineral wealth, the area is one of the poorest regions of Pakistan. A vast majority of its population lives in deplorable housing conditions where they don’t have access to electricity or clean drinking water. Before the partition of India and Pakistan, Balochistan consisted of four princely states under the British Raj. These were Kalat, Lasbela, Kharan and Makran. Two of these provinces, Lasbela and Kharan, were fiduciary states placed under Khan of Kalat's rule by the British, as was Makran which was a district of Kalat.

Three months before the formation of Pakistan, Muhammed Ali Jinnah had negotiated the freedom of Baluchistan under Kalat from the British. Discussions were made about Kalat's relationship with Pakistan as it was formed. This ensued a series of meetings between the Viceroy, as the Crown’s Representative, Jinnah and the Khan of Kalat.

This resulted in a communique on August 11, 1947, which stated that:

a. The Government of Pakistan recognizes Kalat as an independent sovereign state in treaty relations with the British Government with a status different from that of Indian States.

b. Legal opinion will be sought as to whether or not agreements of leases will be inherited by the Pakistan Government.

c. Meanwhile, a Standstill Agreement has been made between Pakistan and Kalat.

d. Discussions will take place between Pakistan and Kalat at Karachi at an early date with a view to reaching decisions on Defence, External Affairs and Communications.

Referring to a telegram of October 17, 1947 from Grafftey-Smith, the Political Department, in a note on Pakistan-Kalat negotiations, says that Jinnah had second thoughts regarding the recognition of Kalat as an independent sovereign state, and was now desirous of obtaining its accession in the same form as was accepted by other rulers who joined Pakistan. The same note mentioned that an interesting situation is developing as Pakistan might accept the accession of Kalat’s two feudatories, Lasbela and Kharan.

By October 1947, Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah had a change of heart on the recognition of Kalat as an “Independent and a Sovereign State”, and wanted the Khan to sign the same form of instrument of accession as the other states which had joined Pakistan. The Khan was unwilling to abandon the nominally achieved independent status but ready to concede on defence, foreign affairs and communications.

However, he was unwilling to sign either a treaty or an Instrument, until and unless he had got a satisfactory agreement on the leased areas. Fears were also being voiced that officials of the Government of Pakistan might start dealing with the two feudatories of Las Bela and Kharan, and accept their de facto accession.

By February 1948, the discussions between Kalat and the Government of Pakistan were coming to a head. The Quaid wrote to the Khan of Kalat: “I advise you to join Pakistan without further delay…and let me have your final reply which you promised to do after your stay with me in Karachi when we fully discussed the whole question in all its aspects.

On February 15, 1948, Jinnah visited Sibi, Baluchistan and addressed a Royal Durbar, where he announced that until the Pakistan Constitution is finally written in about two years’ time, he would govern the province with the help of an advisory council that he would nominate. However, the main reason for Jinnah’s visit was to persuade the Khan of Kalat to accede to Pakistan. In his letter to Jinnah, he said that he had summoned both Houses of the Parliament, Dar-ul-Umara and Dar-ul-Awam, for their opinion about the future relations with the Dominion of Pakistan, and he would inform him about their opinion by the end of the month.

When the Dar-ul-Awam of Kalat met on February 21, 1948, it decided not to accede, but to negotiate a treaty to determine Kalat’s future relations with Pakistan.

On March 9, 1948 the Khan received communication from JInnah announcing that he had decided not to deal personally with the Kalat state negotiations, which would henceforth be dealt with by the Pakistan Government. So far there had not been any formal negotiations but only an informal request made by Jinnah to the Khan at Sibi.

The US Ambassador to Pakistan in his dispatch home on March 23, 1948 informed that on March 18, “Kharan, Lasbela and Mekran, feudatory states of Kalat” had acceded to Pakistan. The Khan of Kalat objected to their accession, arguing that it was a violation of Kalat’s Standstill Agreement with Pakistan. He also said that while Kharan and Lasbela were its feudatories, Mekran was a district of Kalat. The British Government had placed the control of the foreign policy of the two feudatories under Kalat in July 1947, prior to partition.

On March 26, 1948, the Pakistan Army was ordered to move into the Baloch coastal region of Pasni, Jiwani and Turbat. This was the first act of aggression prior to the march on Kalat by a Pakistani military detachment on April 1, 1948. Kalat capitulated on March 27 after the army moved into the coastal region.

Jinnah accepted this accession under the gun. It should be noted that the Balochistan Assembly had already rejected any suggestion of forfeiting the independence of Balochistan on any pretext. So even the signature of the Khan of Kalat taken under the barrel of the gun, was not viable, because the parliament had rejected the accession and the accession was never mandated by the British Empire either, who had given Balochistan under Kalat independence before India.

The sovereign Baloch state after British withdrawal from India lasted only 227 days. During this time Baluchistan had a flag flying in its embassy in Karachi where its ambassador to Pakistan lived. To say that the Baloch have been ill-treated by all governments and military establishments since their land was illegally and forcefully taken over would be an understatement.

As a result there have been continuous insurgencies, the largest of which was started in 2006 after the killing of Sardar Akber Bugti and 26 of his tribesmen by the Pakistan Army. These figures are corroborated by Amnesty International. Kachkol Ali Baloch who is the former leader of Opposition in the Balochistan Assembly, alleged that about 4,000 people have been either missing or are detained without trial. The missing persons included around 1,000 students and political activists. Lately his own son was kidnapped and was finally released after being held captive for 14 months.

The true history of Balochistan is never shared or talked about among the general public of Pakistan. Our textbooks and other publications narrate a rhetoric which is far from the truth, and which has made the general public believe in a lie. It is the responsibility of the intellectuals, the teachers and the professors to learn and reveal the real facts according to non-tempered historical documents.

Hamza Baloch

Check this out so you get somewhat educated about Balochistan...From Al Jazeera and not Indian media.

That is from 2012, when the situation was a lot more different. The documentary also showcased only 1 side of the coin. We have been fed up with the Government for a long time, which pushed some people to militancy; most of them did not fight for independence but instead autonomy or greater share of wealth.

Local Sardars would eat up any Government funds allocated to our area. When the Government failed, the Army stepped in. Things have greatly improved since then. Soldiers voluntarily paid out of their own money to develop our areas, which won our hearts and support. Army gave us what we asked for, development and security. With the beginning of CPEC, our situation improved even more dramatically. Wages for laborers, truck drivers,

BLA lost whatever support it had when it began to attack government/military built schools, infrastructure, water filtration plants, clinics, markets, job centers and etc...

thethinker

Country flag
The only service Pakistan can provide is that of a spoilsport, which is what the US highly values it for. The bar for US aid to Pakistan is set pretty low. All they have to do is prevent the rise of regional groupings by throwing a spanner in the works. The US will take care of its economy in return.
This.

Pakistan in a nutshell is like that daanav which throws bones in pious havans to make it impure. It is hence paid for it's nuisance value.

Whether it is Democrats or Republicans, the US deep state will carry on with aiding and abetting Pakis.

Ban one terrorist group to get more arms deals from Indians while quietly ignore it popping up under a different name and let it continue to do it's thing against India.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
This lack of culture makes it easy for China to walk in and impose its own culture. Now all boards along CPEC are already being written in Chinese.
Yep! Most boards/hoardings along the CPEC are in Chinese!! Like this one.....

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Pak is being assimilated into China slowly but surely. I give it till 2025-30 for Pak to become its 6th administrative province, to be named PAR (Pak Autonomous Region of China), like Tibet.

Hamza Baloch

I already admitted that Kalat had a dispute with Pakistan that was solved and internationally recognized.

On March 26, 1948, the Pakistan Army was ordered to move into the Baloch coastal region of Pasni, Jiwani and Turbat.
This was the first act of aggression prior to the march on Kalat by a Pakistani military detachment on April 1, 1948.
These regions were not a part of Kalat and this detachment was sent to transfer the Garrisons which had been held by the former princely states which had acceded to Pakistan.

Kalat did not accede under intimidation, but instead they realized that a landlocked enclave would never be successful.

It should be noted that the Balochistan Assembly had already rejected any suggestion of forfeiting the independence of Balochistan on any pretext.
Kalat had an unrecognized and self-declared assembly which supposedly represented all of Balochistan. Most of them were relatives of the Kalat.

airtel

Country flag
Are you a Baloch who is pro Porkistan? If so, then you need to be ashamed of yourself including those tattoos who are paid agents of the Porki Establishment. Do you know that you guys have been raped by the Porki Army since 1948? Are you aware that the Paki Army invaded Balochistan and forcibly took it over and made it part of their failed country in spite of the fact that the Baloch Parliament passed a resolution in 1947 of not joining Pak and to remain an dependent country??

And still you lick Porki ass in spite of you guys getting raped, thrown from helicopters, facing tank fire and being bombed by Pak's F-16 since decades? What kinda dork are you? You should be fighting for your independence from Pak, which has illegally and forcibly occupied your territory and an army that is the biggest violator of human rights on planet earth.

The Porkis continue to commit genocide on the Baloch, but idiots like you don't seem to mind. Perhaps you'll change your mind only after some of your family members are kidnapped and buried by the Paki Army where you'll never find them like thousands in Balochistan who have met the same fate and shown as missing.

He is not a balochistani ................He is just doing Propaganda to show that he is a Balochistaani and balochistaani are Pro-pak :pound::pound::pound: ..........
otherwise no need to choose this name ........there are many other paki members but nobody has names like Abdul panjabi , hamza pashtoon etc . :biggrin2:

we can see the opinions of real pashtoons on paki news channels and Facebook pages . :)

even Sindhi , Kashmiri and pashtoons have anti pak feelings just read their comments on social networking websites .

Most probably he is a Panjabi just like His Sister Qandeel Baloch .:pound::pound::pound:

Last edited:

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
He is not a balochistani ................He is just doing Propaganda to show that he is a Balochistaani and balochistaani are Pro-pak :pound::pound::pound: ..........
otherwise no need to choose this name ........there are many other paki members but nobody has names like Abdul panjabi , hamza pashtoon etc . :biggrin2:

we can see the opinions of real pashtoons on paki news channels and Facebook pages . :)

even Sindhi , Kashmiri and pashtoons have anti pak feelings just read their comments on social networking websites .

Most probably he is a Panjabi just like His Sister Qandeel Baloch .:pound::pound::pound:

But isnt she dead killed by her onw brother

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power

Yup, I have seen many NaPaki trolls on SM with Baloch as their last name. They(ISI) are trying to convey that Balochistan is pro Pak. A pathetic attempt!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles