The Fascist Pakistan Army: Invaders of Their Own Country

DaRk WaVe

trolling started can't you refute the points raised with logic?
the logic i will give will be certainly labeled as trolling & will suffer from mod Edits, So carry on your highness

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
the logic i will give will be certainly labeled as trolling & will suffer from mod Edits, So carry on your highness
So you expect what ever you BS no body can question that? stay on topic

Oracle

Why do you not back up your posts first and then see if any Mods edit it or not.

FYI, in your home forum i.e. PDF, people like me get banned for speaking the truth. You are getting a free ride here, so be happy.

Last edited by a moderator:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
^^
Oracle mate that was really not needed

Oracle

the whole thread is based on a material from a dedicated propaganda site lol
So what? Do you guys not take news from rupeenews???
I know you are a kid, but stop acting like a child and get back to topic and back up your posts.

DaRk WaVe

ahh well, I ain't calling in for a free ride, but the simple thing is that you people can always ban me, who's stopping ya all

Indians think of themselves as some sort of saviors of truth, truth & only truth is part of their history & society, everyone else is a delusional fool, So carry it on boys, Clapping & Good Night

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
ok guys can we get back to topic now please

Oracle

Free Ride? Jana?
ahh well, I ain't calling in for a free ride, but the simple thing is that you people can always ban me, who's stopping ya all
Emo, if you find my posts so offensive then why not report my posts? You did report many of my posts in ****. And please do not show that act of innocence in here, I never did in your troll forum. Be specific, back up your posts.

Indians think of themselves as some sort of saviors of truth, truth & only truth is part of their history & society, everyone else is a delusional fool, So carry it on boys, Clapping
Is there something wrong with you? Or are you comparing me with the Mods in your ****? I am still saner by a lot of measures then them, I think.

Oracle

Self delete.............................

Last edited:

Quickgun Murugan

Blaming 6.5 lakh soldiers for a few ambitious characters who managed to be COAS, would not be correct. Irrespective of the accusations, pak army fights its land and has been more than a formidable force to reckon with for an army of India's size. For that reason alone, they are respectable.

Words have to be diplomatically accurate and sensible for people to digest to start a logical conversation. In this thread, a conclusion is already reached and what kind of logical refutation do we expect from pakistani members when the tone of the thread itself has no remorse?

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ah....what become of my thread.........mods plz close it....better no tu tu main main.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Blaming 6.5 lakh soldiers for a few ambitious characters who managed to be COAS, would not be correct. Irrespective of the accusations, pak army fights its land and has been more than a formidable force to reckon with for an army of India's size. For that reason alone, they are respectable.

Words have to be diplomatically accurate and sensible for people to digest to start a logical conversation. In this thread, a conclusion is already reached and what kind of logical refutation do we expect from pakistani members when the tone of the thread itself has no remorse?
Yeah by surrendering en masse (93000) and losing half of the country make them brave :).

Boss it is simple if some body finds the points raised as wrong they have to refute it rather then trolling around

Oracle

Look guys, I got no enmity with anyone other than terrorists, for I have seen terrorists kill people I know and I loved. If I asked a poster to back up his/her claims, I do not think I asked anything illogically. Instead of stating ' mods will edit it', posters can really prove their worth and debate. When was the last time I ran away from a good debate?

Last edited:

Quickgun Murugan

Yeah by surrendering en masse (93000) and losing half of the country make them brave :).

Boss it is simple if some body finds the points raised as wrong they have to refute it rather then trolling around

All I am saying is the tone of the thread is wrong. When the conclusion is reached already that pak army is fascist, what kind of logical refutation do you expect?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
All I am saying is the tone of the thread is wrong. When the conclusion is reached already that pak army is fascist, what kind of logical refutation do you expect?
QM what exactly you expect here? There is some conclusion raised by author and that has been posted here now if some body has objection to it they have to refute it.

Quickgun Murugan

QM what exactly you expect here? There is some conclusion raised by author and that has been posted here now if some body has objection to it they have to refute it.
Thats the entire point here Nitesh. This article is no different from articles of ruppee news, which are blatant slander of a country. Tell me, if you read an article from rupee news, would you get frustrated and ignore those idiots or try to have logical reason with the authors who basically sell by bashing India?

There will be no good discussions coming out of such insulting posts.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Thats the entire point here Nitesh. This article is no different from articles of ruppee news, which are blatant slander of a country. Tell me, if you read an article from rupee news, would you get frustrated and ignore those idiots or try to have logical reason with the authors who basically sell by bashing India?

Boss point out the things in particular put your points and move on don't compare unnecessarily just for the hack of it (Pointing towards racism). Point out if anything racial is written.

Oracle

QM, where were we insulting? We just asked a poster to back up her claims. Is that wrong? And what good do you expect to come out from this discussion? Are you are suffering from propaganda or I am suffering from selective myopia?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles