The Enemy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
This show me the quality of Indian Defense forum and the moderation, i come to know why you people are keep joining PDF. Shame on you. such low life spine less creatures who do not have manners and can't be engaged in a meaningful discussion.
Meaningful conversation can occur only when the topic is meaningful. If it is a brainless dumbass lie like your post, how do you expect to have a decent debate?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
This show me the quality of Indian Defense forum and the moderation, i come to know why you people are keep joining PDF. Shame on you. such low life spine less creatures who do not have manners and can't be engaged in a meaningful discussion.
We get banned, it's typical because your mods can't tolerate reality. :D Instead of determining quality of this forum, you must post factually correct use and must have the power of arguments or links. Ideologies won't work here.
Not only here but on every Indian Forum.
@Al_Asad_Al_Mulk anyway, could you guys think beyond past?
I can even give you info about your real past which is free from the distortion created by pakistani army on their countries syllabus
which is far more glorious and magnificent than Arabs but others have done enough replies.
Come on dude, determine your identity properly instead of calling yourself Arabs and then, think about future of your country instead of living in la la land of past. :)

I'm warning you. :mad:
Otherwise I'll humiliate you badly, I have shaked the whole PDF, resulting ban on me.
But nobody gonna get banned on DFI if not cites stupid Madarssa lesson.
:devil::devious:

Last edited:

guru-dutt

It was written by Markhoor. :eek:
Anyway, what else I could expect from holy and ghazi guy like him. :lol:
maarkhoor is a paindoo he is not a writer but a copy paste master who keeps copy pasting such reports of other writers on the social media and since he is a certified boot licker and chamchaa in chief of WAJsal(who is now mods of PDF) and Kafee(think tank) he keeps on getting +ve ratings and now he is on this forum with nam al asada al mulk and arain like razpak who also comes on PDF with four diffrent names

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
maarkhoor is a paindoo he is not a writer but a copy paste master who keeps copy pasting such reports of other writers on the social media and since he is a certified boot licker and chamchaa in chief of WAJsal(who is now mods of PDF) and Kafee(think tank) he keeps on getting +ve ratings and now he is on this forum with nam al asada al mulk and arain like razpak who also comes on PDF with four diffrent names
Here you are wrong. MarKhoor may have copy pasted it this time but every $hity paki always thinks and writes like them. Bigots like riaz haq to extremists like pakistanization-wordpress.
All of them are as holy, ghazi, pak and sacred as their leaders were.
Jaise hero, waise hi log hain.
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Here you are wrong. MarKhoor may have copy pasted it this time but every $hity paki always thinks and writes like them. Bigots like riaz haq to extremists like pakistanization-wordpress.

guru-dutt

well chichha riaz haq really hates me a lot and often i used to get personal messages from very senior al bakistani members on PDF not to mock the "old gentelman" like that :pound:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
well chichha riaz haq really hates me a lot and often i used to get personal messages from very senior al bakistani members on PDF not to mock the "old gentelman" like that :pound:
I'm not talking on PDF but I comment on his blog.
Even after telling him about fastly growing GDP per capita, HDI and other indicators, he called them fake.
When I told that Indian poverty has halved and now better than pakistan plus literacy rate is jumping, he called it again a cheating and told me that India ranked among African countries in 2010 in Global Hunger Index but pakistan is near China.

I gave him list of 2015 when hunger in pakistan has increased and India has reduced to league of China(just a step below China),
pakistan was increasing beauty of Somalia and Burundi like countries. :lol:
They will go even in list of Mozambique and Congo very soon. :hehe:

Nuvneet Kundu

@Indx TechStyle These people have a delusion of grandeur. Last week Pakistan was saying that it will tell Saudi and Iran to stop fighting. Today they have been shown their level.

Saudi FM denies Pakistani mediation in row with Iran: report

Last month their minister was saying with chest thumping that he will not allow Pakistanis to be deported from Europe. Next week there was a report that 90,000 Pakis had been deported :D

Pakistan suspends readmission agreements with western countries

EU warns of tough action against Pakistani migrants

Policy on deported Pakistanis to be finalised in a week

From hero to zero in just one week. He talked tough for a week and finally came to his senses and admitted the refuges like an obedient dog.

Al_Asad_Al_Mulk

Think Tank Analyst
You people were booted out from PDF just because of your ignorance and uneducated background, Maarkhoor is good writer and prove this and The attack article i posted was copy pasted. People like Guru get banned despite licking boots of the Mods. Even he can't spell a single sentence correctly. Because of people like you this forum become heap of filth. I believe your parents does't taught you manners.

Nuvneet Kundu

You people were booted out from PDF just because of your ignorance and uneducated background, Maarkhoor is good writer and prove this and The attack article i posted was copy pasted. People like Guru get banned despite licking boots of the Mods. Even he can't spell a single sentence correctly. Because of people like you this forum become heap of filth. I believe your parents does't taught you manners.
I'm grateful that you are so concerned about the welfare of Indians but please don't forget to take your polio drops on time.

guru-dutt

@Indx TechStyle These people have a delusion of grandeur. Last week Pakistan was saying that it will tell Saudi and Iran to stop fighting. Today they have been shown their level.

Saudi FM denies Pakistani mediation in row with Iran: report

Last month their minister was saying with chest thumping that he will not allow Pakistanis to be deported from Europe. Next week there was a report that 90,000 Pakis had been deported :D

Pakistan suspends readmission agreements with western countries

EU warns of tough action against Pakistani migrants

Policy on deported Pakistanis to be finalised in a week

From hero to zero in just one week. He talked tough for a week and finally came to his senses and admitted the refuges like an obedient dog.
abhee to dekhte jao 60% of al bakistanies will be deported from UK , USA and europe and of course mashrik e ghusta as all western nations have decided to hurt al bakistan where it hurts most :shoot:

guru-dutt

he he he he bhai mai aapkee tarah taal handsome and fair martial race nahee hoon im one of those yaiondoo baniyas about whome people like zaid hamid keeps warning your gullible nation

i dont do chamcha girri aur chiroree of mods like you on PDF but hardly matters as i have other works to do so keep patting your self on the back but i will keep reminding all al bakistanies why they should fear evil yaindoo baniyas like me :devil::lawl::hippo:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
You people were booted out from PDF just because of your ignorance and uneducated background,
A country whose half population is illiterate (still increasing :D) and ranks in the league of African countries like Somalia in terms of education, that country's countryman is asking question about Indian background of education specially when,
3000+ pakistanis take degrees from Indian Institutions, universities and schools.
IMG_20151220_125453.JPG

Maarkhoor is good writer and prove this and The attack article i posted was copy pasted. People like Guru get banned despite licking boots of the Mods. Even he can't spell a single sentence correctly. Because of people like you this forum become heap of filth.
Just count the number of pakis who don't spell correctly. Indians are a few but about half pakis do maa-behen of the English. :biggrin2:
I believe your parents does't taught you manners.
Now, you screwed up language. See reddened sentence. ;)
anyway, if marrying sisters, slaughtering people and raping sheeps and camels is called manners in pakistan, we are most pervert guys in that case. :rofl:

guru-dutt

I'm not talking on PDF but I comment on his blog.
Even after telling him about fastly growing GDP per capita, HDI and other indicators, he called them fake.
When I told that Indian poverty has halved and now better than pakistan plus literacy rate is jumping, he called it again a cheating and told me that India ranked among African countries in 2010 in Global Hunger Index but pakistan is near China.

I gave him list of 2015 when hunger in pakistan has increased and India has reduced to league of China(just a step below China),
pakistan was increasing beauty of Somalia and Burundi like countries. :lol:
They will go even in list of Mozambique and Congo very soon. :hehe:
bhai please give me link of chicha riaz haqs blog barre din hue thorree se dillagee kiye hue :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles