The enemy of my enemy is my friend! Is this true in case of India?

kseeker

Retired
Re: The enemy of my enemy is my friend ! Is this true in case of India

With India's current pocket, Afghanistan will not join India compaign against anyone! Chinese and Russian won't allow Afghansitan to fall into anyone else hands after americans leave.
Are you certain about that? Can you elaborate please?

sydsnyper

Country flag

I agree, we should engage in Afghanistan only enough to make sure we do not have another hostile neighbour to deal with. You never know who will use an involved engagement with Afghanistan as 'un-islamic' and unleash another terrorist movement.

Are you certain about that? Can you elaborate please?

Country flag

With India's current pocket, Afghanistan will not join India compaign against anyone! Chinese and Russian won't allow Afghansitan to fall into anyone else hands after americans leave.
Chinese are just their to loot the country. India russia iran have plans for afghanistan.
Chinese are just vultures wherever usa goes chinese try to get the scraps.

IBSA

Country flag
Which countries can be considered as the friends of India ?

• USA
  • Russia
  • Israel
  • Vietnam
  • Japan
  • South Korea
  • Iran
  • UK
  • France
  • Australia
  • Bangladesh
  • Nepal & Bhutan
  • European Countries
  • Middle East Countries
I think you has forgotten Brazil and South Africa as India's friends. We are partners in the IBSA and BRICS groups

Do we (India) have real friends in this world in the first place ? or it's just a time and opportunity which defines Friends ?
There are no real friends or enemies in international politics. All flows according to the interests of nations. And national interests aren't permanent, but flows according to international situation. So, friends and enemies are not permanent too, but changes in the time. Today friend can become the enemie of tomorrow and vice versa. Examples: today USA and India are friends, but in 1971 when USA parked their carrier in Bengal Bay they were enemies. Today USA and China are enemies, but in when Nixon and Mao had meets they were friends.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles