The Drunk Thread

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Being "good boy" doesn't get you anywhere....specially in north where girls are twice as fast as those in south.
I find it hard to say i wont marry them, i try to avoid that and then they dont go to second base. They want to me to lie and i find it hard to lie.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I find it hard to say i wont marry them, i try to avoid that and then they dont go to second base. They want to me to lie and i find it hard to lie.
second rule: never be truthful to girls...always say what they want to hear.

Adux

Country flag
Trust me, all you have to do is be yourself. Dont care a damn but me cordial and pleasant. Dont be too accommodating, make it known that you are not interested for anything that is serious. Its all about what you wear, how you wear it, how you carry yourself. Its not the angry young man rather the 'dont care a damn yet humorous young man that works with new age girls.

and of course money

Adux

Country flag
second rule: never be truthful to girls...always say what they want to hear.
Never cheat, but you can always lie about what is harmless for eg: 'you are cool' when she really isnt. etc etc. Never ever ever put her in a pedestal, you gotta make her earn your appreciation, two pegs up, 1 peg down, that usually works for me.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Never cheat, but you can always lie about what is harmless for eg: 'you are cool' when she really isnt. etc etc. Never ever ever put her in a pedestal, you gotta make her earn your appreciation, two pegs up, 1 peg down, that usually works for me.
i will cheat if i know i can get away with it.

its not like im a married man...infact even when im married id cheat if i can get away with it.

im being honest here and i bet most men do it if they knew they'd get away with it.

one

Gents,

I am extremely drunk right now, I have had atleast 6 or 7 KF's tonight and i think 3 antiquity ( favorite Indian whisky)....

Time for to make my thoughts known, --- I love life, could have done without the 15 kilos, i gained last year!!
Whom are you trying to fool my friend. A person who is drunk cannot be so accurate in his typing with Caps, commas, parenthesis, apostrophe, dash, and not to forget the exclamation mark at the end. No spelling error apart from the lower case brand name "antiquity." Better luck next time.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
juvenile thread.

Yes Apke bath and this is very juvenile and so defense like...Yet you closed the theology thread!!! Religion and war both go hand in hand. Defense and Religion are both interrelated.

Adux

Country flag
Whom are you trying to fool my friend. A person who is drunk cannot be so accurate in his typing with Caps, commas, parenthesis, apostrophe, dash, and not to forget the exclamation mark at the end. No spelling error apart from the lower case brand name "antiquity." Better luck next time.
It just shows how awesome i am. Its bloody brilliant to me

Adux

Country flag
We have had dozens of female members - some very active but marriage happened :!
rather you were making a pass at them with some cheesy tapori lines and they left

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles