The Drunk Thread

Adux

Country flag
Gents,

I am extremely drunk right now, I have had atleast 6 or 7 KF's tonight and i think 3 antiquity ( favorite Indian whisky)....

Time for to make my thoughts known, --- I love life, could have done without the 15 kilos, i gained last year!!

JayATL

KF is for girls and antiquity is a poor man's whiskey. and drinking to excess and going to a forum to type your thoughts shows you are dinking alone or among boys- too ugly to have a woman with you. sucks to be you!

Regards
The Brahmin

indian_sukhoi

I have had atleast 6 or 7 KF's tonight and i think 3 antiquity ( favorite Indian whisky)....
Kya reyy,.....Saleem fakku!!! :taunt1:

Tu bus faikta hai bus

trackwhack

KF is for girls and antiquity is a poor man's whiskey. and drinking to excess and going to a forum to type your thoughts shows you are dinking alone or among boys- too ugly to have a woman with you. sucks to be you!

Regards
The Brahmin
You need to get some horse laxatives to help with the constipation Jay.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Waw.. this is a new thread .... hilarious

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

Regards
The Brahmin
Some PEOPLE are better off with Living with their OWN Money than relying on their Young Son/Daughter for their Quarter-Back

Regards,
The ATHEIST

OT :
Q: `What do you call a Brahmin who talks a lot, often without sense?'
A: `Mr. Chatterjee' :taunt::taunt:

Adux

Country flag

Regards
The Brahmin
ah really, seriosuly, I give you that I was drinking with boys especially since we finished at the gym and went off to drink. But atleast it is not as bad as putting up the picture of a shemale and a clearly rented out kid! So I think I will take it. And trust me, You are not as rich as me. Simple fact. When you own 7 private educational institutions and more 35 fine rare whiskey's, give me buzz.

Till then , you are most definitely a useless brahmin.

Adux

Country flag
Some PEOPLE are better off with Living with their OWN Money than relying on their Young Son/Daughter for their Quarter-Back

Regards,
The ATHEIST

OT :
Q: `What do you call a Brahmin who talks a lot, often without sense?'
A: `Mr. Chatterjee' :taunt::taunt:
Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Adux

Country flag
Lets bring back the thread to fun, and useless gibberish !!!! and avoid that ----, waste of human sperm.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I am off booze; will login in summers, maybe.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Oracle is busy at his Hooch hide-out, lying under the tab with his mouth open for the - 'pheli dhar'!! :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles