The countries most hated and loved 2012

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I'm touching just a few of them here:
Positive views of the European Union and European nations have declined sharply over the last year
Greece and Euro troubles
Germany has been overtaken by Japan as the world's most positively viewed major nation
Sympathy at work?
Germany, the most positively regarded nation last year, has seen its positive ratings drop from 60 to 56 per cent.
The heat of being in the front seat I tell you :D Everyone behind in the car is screaming at you :rolleyes:
Positive views of China rose from 46 to 50 per cent on average.
They would want to relate with and appease the rising Sun.
They jumped particularly sharply in the UK (up 19 points)
LOL the irony of it. Chinese hate Britain. Oh wait, could the positive views be because of the Irish or Scots?
The most negatively rated countries were, as in previous years, Iran (55% negative), Pakistan (51% negative), and Israel and North Korea (both 50% negative).
Ok, no surprises there.

Regards,
Virendra

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Its mind boggling that iran is hated more than vile pakis and saudis!

Tianshan

better to keep our head down to avoid attention, for another decade or two.

all the countries at the bottom of the list have attracted too much attention, before they are ready.

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
better to keep our head down to avoid attention, for another decade or two.

all the countries at the bottom of the list have attracted too much attention, before they are ready.
You can't help but attract attention with all the hate spewing against Japan and bullying of neighbors.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
[PDF]http://www.globescan.com/images/images/pressreleases/bbc2012_country_ratings/2012_bbc_country%20rating%20final%20080512.pdf[/PDF]

Global Defence

Articles