the copyrate cellphone of Phillipines Fishmen

cir

Do we see the traits of a habitual liar here?:rofl:

Compersion

Country flag
Copyright Apple.
One needs to also look closely whats actually made in china and assembled in china also why its made in china. for example what is the reason why apple assembles in china. a personal computer can be assembled in your room. wheres the stuff coming from.

no doubt a lot of stuff is made in china. a lot of cr*p things that go straight to rubbish but also a lot of used things that end up being used all over the world. in the end rubbish + used is still from china. is that a good thing - bad thing.

s002wjh

Country flag
it's my|phone (my phone).
really cheap cellphones, i used to have one before. got broken after a year of use. oh well, it's made in china
well here is your problem. cheap and quality dont go together! maybe try some higher quality chinese products. china does have decent/good quality small appliance/electronics

Oblaks

Don't show your innocent in this case.

Both China govt and Philippine govt ratified UNCLOS, but according to the right given by UNCLOS itself, at the same time both also denied that UNCLOS can be used on issues of disputing land related to each country. If Philippine want UNCLOS to judge this issue, they should modify their civil law first and persuade China to modify their civil law as well. But we all know that's impossible to happen and flaming on UNCLOS is showing what a mess Philippine govt is, both in logic and organization, or how hypocritical they are in misleading their people and fools like you. HAHAHA!

Oh btw, their boss US didn't ratify UNCLOS and even doesn't admit other countries' demands on 12 nmiles of sovereign waters and 200 nmiles of EEZ. US govt only admits 3 nmiles of sovereign waters which is convenient for them to interfere other countries from sea. In order to push China on UNCLOS, how stupid they are to ask their boss US for help.

All I can say about this post is that it's called "twisting facts to make it fit into your argument".. Usually employed by those who are caught with their pants down. Yawn!!!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles