The Conspiracy Theories thread

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Re: Revelation !Did human evolved from APE ?Ans in Hinduism MANU

Freedom of speech does not entail propagating delusions. Stick to FB for that.

Are u joking Did i posted is ramayana History or Myth ? Wat a crap man.Please Let me post as the way i want .Why are u doing lik this ?I know what ramayana is .With this article i had peovided proofs for it. Stop that thread . Need my thread in my own way
Rama - Mind Boggling History behind the Legend

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag

Yes... The School of Rational Thought.

Yes... The Class of Logical Minds.

Are u guys school friends ? From same class ?

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned

Yes... The School of Rational Thought.

Yes... The Class of Logical Minds.
Oh are you sure ? About that.This is called Hi5 yo yo cool modern day culture haha FAIL!!!

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Do read if you can have enough patience... you will understand.

Why do u need scientific explanation for conspiracies?:pound:

ps- I haven't read any of the original posts or the following ones.

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned

OMG ! Help Help Help Help... Am off :help::pray::banghead::type:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Oh my god Please provide credible google link u took it from.And tell me wether chromosomes Fused or not? IF so why and How ? What is the reaction after fusion ? If u answer me this i will debate on it with u .Or please dont waste my energy.Rather read and learn it from me and elobratly thru GOOGLE as u do always.And yeah as far as u concern what ever given in some website is credible imformation ...All the best for u Journey To seek KNOWLEDGE
I'm more authority on this than you ever will be as this is my field of work.

Chromose 2 fusion has happened in humans and it is a common phenomenon in evolution. Let me give you another example where chromosome fusion has happened

The karyotype of the domestic horse differs from that of Przewalski's horse by an extra chromosome pair either because of the fission of domestic horse chromosome 5 in Przewalski's horse or fusion of Przewalski's horse chromosomes 23 and 24 in the domestic horse.

Horse domestication and conservation genetics ... [Mol Biol Evol. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI
Chromosome fusion happens due to mutations/deletions in the telomeric regions that protect chromosomes from fusing with another during replication. There is no additional advantage/disadvantage to humans as a result of this Chromosome 2 fusion because it hasn't created or deleted any new genes. The differences between humans and other apes is not due chromosome 2 but due to vast number of differences (mutations/deletions/fusions) in genes across many different chromosomes.

I don't know what energy you posses other than posting crap articles from Facebook that I'm wasting it.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag

:wat::dude::yawn:

After farhan, a second applicant for the post of "DFI Court Jester"

Oh are you sure ? About that.This is called Hi5 yo yo cool modern day culture haha FAIL!!!

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
I'm more authority on this than you ever will be as this is my field of work.

Chromose 2 fusion has happened in humans and it is a common phenomenon in evolution. Let me give you another example where chromosome fusion has happened

Chromosome fusion happens due to mutations/deletions in the telomeric regions that protect chromosomes from fusing with another during replication. There is no additional advantage/disadvantage to humans as a result of this Chromosome 2 fusion because it hasn't created or deleted any new genes. The differences between humans and other apes is not due chromosome 2 but due to vast number of differences (mutations/deletions/fusions) in genes across many different chromosomes.

I don't know what energy you posses other than posting crap articles from Facebook that I'm wasting it.
KEEP IT UP...! but what field u r talking about without knowing what field i am in.. U said u got more expi than me ..? HAHAHA Jesus Christ.. Carry on .

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
More examples of Animals with different chromosome numbers. The Muntjacs have different number of chromosomes from one another as well between female and male but still you wont see much difference between them.

Rapid and Parallel Chromosomal Number Reductions in Muntjac Deer Inferred from Mitochondrial DNA Phylogeny

http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/17/9/1326/T1.expansion.html

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
KEEP IT UP...! but what field u r talking about without knowing what field i am in.. U said u got more expi than me ..? HAHAHA Jesus Christ.. Carry on .
Yeah, why are you running away now. Let's get to bottom of this chromosome fusion and creationism and prove that the Facebook page is full of cr@p.

These creationist theory guys wouldn't even know about Chromosome 2 fusion if not for scientists who believe in evolution.

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
More examples of Animals with different chromosome numbers. The Muntjacs have different number of chromosomes from one another as well between female and male but still you wont see much difference between them.

Rapid and Parallel Chromosomal Number Reductions in Muntjac Deer Inferred from Mitochondrial DNA Phylogeny

Do u want me to post many pics on DNA from google like what is DNA what is Chromosome ? DUDE are u serious man. LOL

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Do u want me to post many pics on DNA from google like what is DNA what is Chromosome ? DUDE are u serious man. LOL
What the heck!!. I'm not posting a pic. I'm posting data to prove that 'Chromosome fusion' happens in animal kingdom not just in humans. This disproves the theory of creationism that hinges on chromosome 2 fusion theory :rofl:

If you cannot comprehend data let me know, I will spoon feed you.

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
What the heck!!. I'm not posting a pic. I'm posting data to prove that 'Chromosome fusion' happens in animal kingdom not just in humans. This disproves the theory of creationism that hinges on chromosome 2 fusion theory :rofl:

If you cannot comprehend data let me know, I will spoon feed you.
Decode Hindu Mythology: Rama - History behind the Legend its not fb thread now its fine ? post my thread as it is.not in ur thread .Just see the likes my thread geting even now.

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Please delete ur first two post.Its not what i want to debate and share about.Change the title to Rama - Mind Boggling History behind the Legend not history or myth please..:dude:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

Why can't you question the same to a Christian, whether jesus is a myth and to muslim whether allah is a myth. Dare you question them. Don't ask whether RAM is a myth. Why you people only ask HINDUS? You don't dare to ask the same about JESUS and ALLAH to a christian and a muslim.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
RAM is in the BLOOD OF ALL HINDUS. THE WORD RAM IS VERY SCARED AND DON'T USE IT FOR FUN.......

RAM IS SCARED FOR HINDUS.

JESUS IS SCARED FOR CHRISTIANS

ALLAH IS SCARED FOR MUSLIMS.

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO QUESTION ONE"S OWN FAITH AND BELIEF.

People say JESUS healed people suffering from diseases, he brought the dead back to life, HE himself CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD.

Why don't you ask or question this to a christian and debate?

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

I started this thread for conspiracy theories and not mythology or religion and faith. PLEASE, I REQUEST MODS TO ALLOW ONLY POSTS RELATED TO CONSPIRACY.

"LORD RAM" IS NOT RELATED TO ANY CONSPIRACY THEORY. IF SO THEN IT IS LIKE HURTING THE FAITH OF HINDUS. IF LORD RAM IS MYTH THEM ALL OTHER RELIGIONS ARE ALSO CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND MYTHS........

NO FIGHT FOR RELIGIOUS FAITHS AND NO HURTING OF OTHERS RELIGIONS .......

PLEASE STOP FIGHTING.

I REQUEST MODS TO DELETE ALL THE POSTS WHICH ARE NOT RELATED TO THE THREAD........

MAINLY THE STUFF POSTED BY MARINER AS THEY ARE BEING MOVED FROM ANOTHER THREAD TO THIS AND THOSE POSTS ARE NOT RELATED TO CONSPIRACY THEORIES........

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag

Ram may be a true person, but the story of Ramayana is definitely a myth.

Why can't you question the same to a Christian, whether jesus is a myth and to muslim whether allah is a myth. Dare you question them. Don't ask whether RAM is a myth. Why you people only ask HINDUS? You don't dare to ask the same about JESUS and ALLAH to a christian and a muslim.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

Ram may be a true person, but the story of Ramayana is definitely a myth.
It is your belief. I believe RAMAYAN is true and you have no right what so ever to debate or say that my belief is wrong or MYTHOLOGY. Just stop the BS.

If you don't believe keep it with you and you have no right to question my belief or faith. This is against the constitution of INDIA. This is defence forum and not a religious forum to debate about others faith and belief.

If RAMAYANA is a MYTH then Jesus and his story is also a MYTH. Try and comment or debate about the life of Jesus.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles