The Conspiracy Theories thread

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Indian history is way before 1947 its way before Ashoka Emp, its way befor Lord Buddha ,Its way befor Lord Rama, Its way befor Lord Krishna ,Its way befor Pariksht Maha Raj,Its way befor End of ice age,Its way before Manu Darma ... Its way before 1st Sangakalam ,Its way before Mountain seen out of water ,...Our Human orgin is not in this world.We are not naturally evolved there is no proof .. We can debate on this if u want...

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Dude, everyone knows that the Indian civilization is the oldest and the most advanced of the time. There are even discoveries that point to a possibility that ancient Indians might have had atomic warfare.

But please don't let your imaginative kite fly too high. Interplanetary travel? Come on! Next you will claim that Shiva was an alien from Mars!

Any thing wrong ? I think for many of u its like Indian History started from Nehru Rule ..or 200 years back is it ? Great but its not ur mistake we been thought in this way in the name of SECULARISM . I dont blame u cheers

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Oh crap, just what I was afraid of... So? we are from the Andromeda galaxy? Hinduism came from the Alpha Centauri planetary system?

Any discoveries to substantiate your believes?

Indian history is way before 1947 its way before Ashoka Emp, its way befor Lord Buddha ,Its way befor Lord Rama, Its way befor Lord Krishna ,Its way befor Pariksht Maha Raj,Its way befor End of ice age,Its way before Manu Darma ... Its way before 1st Sangakalam ,Its way before Mountain seen out of water ,...Our Human orgin is not in this world.We are not naturally evolved there is no proof .. We can debate on this if u want...

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Interplanetary travel? Come on! Next you will claim that Shiva was an alien from Mars!
Oh really? cool... Ok please tell me Have ever read Vimanaka Sastra ? Do it and then talk about VIMANAS... Which had instructions before and after planetary travel... In 1 point u said we wr advanced can u tell me in wat sense u said it.Give one example.Our gods are not Aliens but Kings who ruled us in our ancient past with high technology... Just answer this simple question of mine.How did we knew mars war red planet ,We prayed Mars god -Mangala (Devanagari: मंगल, Maṅgala) is the name for Mars, the red planet. Mars is also called Angaraka ('one who is red in colour)He is painted red or flame colour, four-armed, carrying a trident .How did ancient hindus knew about colour of Mars planet? and its existance in first place.Can u see with ur EYES from our earth ? As u know The Navagrahas or nine Planetary Gods in Hindu Religion is a knowledge or coincident?

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Oh crap, just what I was afraid of... So? we are from the Andromeda galaxy? Hinduism came from the Alpha Centauri planetary system?

Any discoveries to substantiate your believes?
Ok u tell me wats our timeline of Hinduism

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hindu marriage ceremony has a event where bridegroom shows Arundhati to his wife. Arundhati is one of the double star. It is attached to the star Vasishtha. Double Stars (visual binaries) are two stars that move around together gravitationally bound to each other. Star Vasishtha is more than 10 times brighter than the star Arundhati and it is harder to differentiate Arundhati from Vasishtha. Like this double Star, the couple are expected to be together for ever. When we see through a powerful telescope from earth it looks like single star ...Yet we knew Arundhati is a twin star ...IS IT A Co incident? See if we dont know some thing it doesnt mean it dont exist... Am talking about history of 3 lacs years as far as recorded scripts We can see the proof yet History cant be changed too.

I can tell more about DNA itself we are not evolved like animals ,mamals etc... We wr Genetically Created by some one highly intel creature...We call them god.And who thought u God is in the SKY ? Every one in this world look at the sky for GOD ... Is it co incident ?I dont think so..Its our natural knowledge its natural reaction stored inside ur brain and DNA ... Its more than just making fun ..Making fun is easy but answering something is NOT

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Dude, everyone knows that the Indian civilization is the oldest and the most advanced of the time. There are even discoveries that point to a possibility that ancient Indians might have had atomic warfare.

But please don't let your imaginative kite fly too high. Interplanetary travel? Come on! Next you will claim that Shiva was an alien from Mars!
Buddy, when the forbidden city in CHINA was being renovated they got some sanskrit documents and they did come to know that it was sanskrit and those documents were sent to a university in Chandigarh and it was found that those documents referred to the construction and design of interstellar spaceships. It means planes which can travel from star to star with the speed more than light. I will post article. I am eating my dinner and so i am not able to post it immediately.

Here, please go through this link. Mean time I will post more articles as soon as i find.

http://www.chinesenewsingreece.net/2012/04/ancient-secrets-of-china.html

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Guys just because you cannot see something, you cannot say that it does not exist.........

When people are believing the lies of the greedy politicians, why not the VEDIC SCIENCE..........

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
For the Morons

The lost continent of Kumari Kandam

R. Mathivanan, then Chief Editor of the Tamil Etymological Dictionary Project of the Government of Tamilnadu, in 1991 "¦ [produced] the following timeline "¦:

ca. 200,000 to 50,000 BC: evolution of "the Tamilian or Homo Dravida",
ca. 200,000 to 100,000 BC: beginnings of the Tamil language
50,000 BC: Kumari Kandam civilisation
20,000 BC: A lost Tamil culture of the Easter Island which had an advanced civilisation
16,000 BC: Lemuria submerged
6087 BC: Second Tamil Sangam established by a Pandya king
3031 BC: A Chera prince in his wanderings in the Solomon Island saw wild sugarcane and started cultivation in Tamilnadu.
1780 BC: The Third Tamil Sangam established by a Pandya king
7th century BC: Tolkappiyam (the earliest extant Tamil grammar)"¦ [Link]
<

p>The continent was destroyed by three large floods which wiped out most of the golden civilization with it:

It is believed by some Tamil scholars that the first academy existed at southern Maturai and was terminated by sea devouring the city. The Pandya king established a second academy at Kapadapuram. Again, the sea devoured the city. The Pandya king established the third academy in present Maturai (far away from sea coast). [Link]
<

p>What was left was later wiped out by the Aryan invasion that corrupted the remnants of the once great Tamil civilizations:

"After imbibing the mania of the Aryan culture of destroying the enemy and their habitats, the Dravidians developed a new avenging and destructive war approach. This induced them to ruin the forts and cities of their own brethren out of enmity".
I'm looking forward to seeing a version of the comic book Lemuria entirely settled by Tamils.

I'm sure the science-fiction geeks amongst y'all know about the lost continents of Atlantis, Lemuria and Mu. These are the "missing continents" that were submerged in the Atlantic, Indian and Pacific oceans respectively.

[The story of Atlantis has its origin in the Platonic dialogues, while Lemuria was hypothesized in the late 1800s as an explanation for why there were Lemurs in both Madagascar and India but not in Africa or the Middle East. Both are now beloved of mystics and kooks. Nobody really cares about Mu, although it is sometimes confused with Lemuria.]

However, I'll bet you've never heard of the Tamil analogue, the lost continent of Kumari Kandam! Proponents say Kumari Kandam is Lemuria, different names for the same continent that once covered most of the Indian ocean:

Sri Lanka together with India, Indonesia and Malaysia were a part of this continent. Many islands in the Pacific and Indian oceans are remnants of this continent that in ancient time covered the whole area of today's ocean. [Link]

It turns out that everything does not actually come from India, it comes from Kumari Kandam. And by everything, I do mean everything.

"Homo Dravida" first evolved in Kumari Kandam; it is the cradle of civilization; the birthplace of all languages in general and of the Tamil language in particular. This is where the first and second great ages (Sangams?) of the Tamils happened, not in India, but in the true Dravidian homeland, further south.

Ref:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.197999430291790.46783.182221931869540&type=3

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
It turns out that everything does not actually come from India, it comes from Kumari Kandam. And by everything, I do mean everything.

"Homo Dravida" first evolved in Kumari Kandam; it is the cradle of civilization; the birthplace of all languages in general and of the Tamil language in particular. This is where the first and second great ages (Sangams?) of the Tamils happened, not in India, but in the true Dravidian homeland, further south.
It's amazing what an overwhelming inferiority complex can do to people.

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
LET ME EXPLAIN A BIT ABOUT OUR HISTORY AS FAR AS I KNOW

Indus Valley people are those who fleed from KumariKandam when it was sunken ... They migrated to diffrent parts of the world which was covered by ICE during the Ice age then due to global Warming ice started to melt which we called End of Ice age which began 40,000 or more years ago... and ended 12000BC-5000 BC ...Then Lands wr flooded with water new shape of lands born new islands emerged .Highly advanced pre historic cities were destroyed.People fleed the flood wat ever the knowledge they had right or wrong -They practiced it ...This is how new languages are born including Tamil (Present day Tamil) When people migrated to west they formed their own langage which incase a new land mass including America and other western countries..Which was covered by ice for Many 100s of years.Then we knew about Manu the King from the Sunken Continent started his own Rules and Regulations which we are following now... As the days passed away we lost our Advanced culture.Yet with the little knowledge left our people started their own civilization under hinduism.Those include MAYAN (Immigrant) Easter Island ,Australia Peru etc.Even Pyramid was built by these people from Kumari Kandam.Pyramids wr not built by Egyptians Construction of Great Pyramid is not possible with stone age knowledge epgytians Had.In fact The PHINIX statue is actually a LION's staue Later it was modified by the Kings who ruled egypt after long generation.Its is scientifically proved that this statue was modified.And Laser and advanced equipment used to lift those huge stone.Even a single Razar Blade cant fit in between two stones...Which is not possible.Egyptians scripts said pyramid was built with simple tools and in period of some 16 years... Todays scientist said "Witth our present day technology it is not possible to lift these Stone and even its take more timwe to Cut these stone and polish them ... So its very clear egyptians dint built these pyramid.If it is so..There are 1000s of Pryramid Under Indian ocean,bay of bengal ,South china Sea,Passific ocean combined...Even there are many Pyramids in CHINA itself...which is now covered with plants .They kept it under secracy for some reason .Which they dont want to talk about.My guess is that they should had found lots of wealth and Hindus scripts I ment Pre -Sancrit script... Which is now known as BRAHMIN SCRIPT... Real Tamil language(Dravidian Language) The Word Sansrit mean Modified Script. Thats why we see more sancrit words in western countries including ENGLISH GREEK,Latin etc In south we all know it was a land of dravidians who followed the culture of out Ancient culture...Tamil's First God is Lord MURUGA.He is a Son of Lord Shiva.Lord Shiva is a PANDIYA VAMSA ... We all knew Pandiyas ruled south india ,malaysia,singapoor etc... If these are Myth which will be the truth ?

Close resemblance of Easter Island and Indus Valley Script

Close resemblance of Easter Island and Indus Valley Script The Hindu and Buddhist cultures in Indonesia gradually extended to Polynesia through tradesmen and preachers of Indonesia some of whom might have settled down in Polynesia and were called the Arii or the Aryans. Dr. E. S. Cragihill Handy describes the story of Polynesian culture as "a mere index to Indian history." Author of the 'Ancient Voyagers in Polynesia' is of opinion that Polynesian ancestors came from the west through the waters between Buru and Yap to eastern New Guinea and the Melanesian island and thence to Polynesia by a slow succession of West-East voyage. The hypothesis of Indian contact with the Polynesians is strengthened by the discovery of the Easter Island scripts which closely resemble the scripts of the Indus Valley civilization. Easter Island script and Indus Valley scripts compared. (image source: The Indians And The Amerindians - By Dr. S. Chakravarti). Refer to India once ruled the Americas! – By Gene D Matlock *** William Ellis, the well-known missionary and author of Polynesian Researches, has commented on the coincidences in language, mythology, etc. of the Polynesians with those of the Hindus, the natives of Madagascar, and the Americans. Bishop Heber, an authority on the Hindus stated "that many things which he saw among the inhabitants of India reminded him of the plates in Cook's Voyages" Recently, an Indian scholar, B. C. Chhabra, in his Vestiges of Indian Culture in Hawaii, has noticed certain resemblances between the symbols found in the petroglyohs from the Hawaiian Islands and those on the Harappan seals.

Some of the symbols in the petroglyphs are described as akin to early Brahmi script. The Meitei word 'Atea' of Manipur which means 'All Powerful Sky God' is found in New Zealand and some other Polynesian island with out any change in sound or meaning. In Hawaii island, 'Atea' has become 'Wakea.' (source: The Indians And The Amerindians - By Dr. B. Chakravarti Self-Employment Bureau Publication Calcutta p. 125-151). Edward Tregear, former President of the Polynesian Society, is cited by William Churchill, "Polynesian Wandering" (Carnegie Institution, 1911), p. 20 as stating the generally accepted view of Polynesian scholars to be that the Polynesians came from India, or from central Asia through India. (source: The Ayar-Incas - By Miles Poindexter published by Horace Liveright New York 1930 Volume II p. 260). Characters similar to those on the Indus seals have also been found on tablets excavated from Easter Island. This discovery has presented a difficult problem for the pre-historian. It is not known if the two belong to a common source, if one provided the model for the other, or if the similarity is purely accidental due to in accuracies of drawing. If the Indus models traveled about 13,000 miles eastward, it seems strange that the characters should have remained unaltered, because figures generally do not remain identical during prolonged transmission. And, if the seals were actually made in the Indus Valley and taken to the Easter Island, what is the explanation for the difference in arrangement between the two groups of seals?

(source: Indian and World Civilization - By D. P. Singhal p. 4). The Easter Island "alphabet" a series of curling lines and half pictures on wooden tablets, show a surprising resemblance to the Indus Valley script used in the large cities of Mohenjo Daro and Harappa more than 5,000 years ago. A comparison of the Easter Island and Indus Valley scripts offer rather convincing visual evidence that they are related but, since the Indus Valley script has not been deciphered either, the mystery of their relationship and their meaning is as deep as ever. ..Its similarity to the ancient Indian script constitutes a remarkable written language link between the Old and New Worlds across the Pacific"¦

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
It's amazing what an overwhelming inferiority complex can do to people.
Ok u tell me who was Indus Vally people ...where they came from ? Any answer? I asked like many questions point by point ...No answer buy these little funny smilies and racial slur... Dude was involed for a LUMERIA project in UK... With some good decent English Archaeologist...They told this "Indian dont know their history due to decades of muslim and western rulers We should be proud about our culture".Today in the name of secularism these truth became taboo Our Hindu history became Taboo.. Its up to u to take it of leave it but dont show ur ugly face of racist slur...Its way of animals

Last edited:

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Please see the SOURCE these are noy by Indian or Hindus or Dravidian or tamilian ... They are well known scientists all around the world.

Matlock *** William Ellis, the well-known missionary and author of Polynesian Researches

an Indian scholar, B. C. Chhabra

source: The Indians And The Amerindians - By Dr. B. Chakravarti Self-Employment Bureau Publication Calcutta p. 125-151). Edward Tregear, former President of the Polynesian Society

source: The Ayar-Incas - By Miles Poindexter published by Horace Liveright New York 1930 Volume II p. 260

source: Indian and World Civilization - By D. P. Singhal p. 4

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Wat do u mean inferior ? u prove me wrong than just giving racial slur :dude:
Where did I use a racial slur?

The people who created the bogus "Kumari Kandam" theory (it shouldn't even be called a "theory") most likely had a huge inferiority complex, because only having a huge inferiority complex can cause someone to create a fictional master race like "Homo dravida" and a lost, submerged continent housing a superior civilization. I suggest you read basic evolutionary biology and plate tectonics to understand why this "theory" is bogus.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Post #8 in this thread and after are not conspiracy theories, per se, as I would understand the definition.
There are many unproven conspiracy theories of varying degrees of popularity, frequently related to but not limited to clandestine government plans, elaborate murder plots, suppression of secret technology and knowledge, and other supposed schemes behind certain political, cultural, and historical events. Some theories have been dealt with censorship and excoriation from the law such as the Holocaust denial. Conspiracy theories usually go against a consensus or cannot be proven using the historical method and are typically not considered to be similar to verified conspiracies such as Germany's pretense for invading Poland in World War II.
List of conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
For the Morons

R. Mathivanan, then Chief Editor of the Tamil Etymological Dictionary Project of the Government of Tamilnadu, in 1991 "¦ [produced] the following timeline "¦:

ca. 200,000 to 50,000 BC: evolution of "the Tamilian or Homo Dravida",
ca. 200,000 to 100,000 BC: beginnings of the Tamil language
50,000 BC: Kumari Kandam civilisation
20,000 BC: A lost Tamil culture of the Easter Island which had an advanced civilisation
16,000 BC: Lemuria submerged
6087 BC: Second Tamil Sangam established by a Pandya king
3031 BC: A Chera prince in his wanderings in the Solomon Island saw wild sugarcane and started cultivation in Tamilnadu.
1780 BC: The Third Tamil Sangam established by a Pandya king
7th century BC: Tolkappiyam (the earliest extant Tamil grammar)"¦ [Link]
<

p>The continent was destroyed by three large floods which wiped out most of the golden civilization with it:

It is believed by some Tamil scholars that the first academy existed at southern Maturai and was terminated by sea devouring the city. The Pandya king established a second academy at Kapadapuram. Again, the sea devoured the city. The Pandya king established the third academy in present Maturai (far away from sea coast). [Link]
<

p>What was left was later wiped out by the Aryan invasion that corrupted the remnants of the once great Tamil civilizations:

"After imbibing the mania of the Aryan culture of destroying the enemy and their habitats, the Dravidians developed a new avenging and destructive war approach. This induced them to ruin the forts and cities of their own brethren out of enmity".
I'm looking forward to seeing a version of the comic book Lemuria entirely settled by Tamils.

I'm sure the science-fiction geeks amongst y'all know about the lost continents of Atlantis, Lemuria and Mu. These are the "missing continents" that were submerged in the Atlantic, Indian and Pacific oceans respectively.

[The story of Atlantis has its origin in the Platonic dialogues, while Lemuria was hypothesized in the late 1800s as an explanation for why there were Lemurs in both Madagascar and India but not in Africa or the Middle East. Both are now beloved of mystics and kooks. Nobody really cares about Mu, although it is sometimes confused with Lemuria.]

However, I'll bet you've never heard of the Tamil analogue, the lost continent of Kumari Kandam! Proponents say Kumari Kandam is Lemuria, different names for the same continent that once covered most of the Indian ocean:

Sri Lanka together with India, Indonesia and Malaysia were a part of this continent. Many islands in the Pacific and Indian oceans are remnants of this continent that in ancient time covered the whole area of today's ocean. [Link]

Ref:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.197999430291790.46783.182221931869540&type=3
:hmm: FB source.
Seems legit.
:D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles