The Chinese are coming! The Chinese are coming!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Lemmings are coming!

The Lemmings are coming!

no smoking

Country flag
@roma, My point was to say that we are game for peace and also war. Its upto the dragon to decide how it wants us to behave. We only have to lend our support to all those countries and without war we can win.
What kind of support you can lend to all those countries? Military--you can't do more than US; Economy-your contribution is still a peanut comparing to Japan or US; Political--Your have no dominant influence in any international organization. So, basically, you don't much to offer unless they are free.

India is home to second biggest population in the world and a bigger market than China.
Excuse me, what market are you talking about?

All we need to do is to lower our trade barriers to block chinese manufacturing and exports by creating an anti china trade block. rest will happen on its own. Their economy which is giving them this exalted posturing will collapse. its for these SCS rim countries to decide, who they want, India or China?
Ban Chinese goods all across SCS rim countries and let them deal with India only.
In 2011, South eastern asian countries alone make 22.1 billion surpluse from trade with China.
How much is India going to offer to seduce them to give up this money? I haven't asked you to put in Japan, South Korea and Taiwan yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles