The Case of frozen tears

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Praefatio

Preface

The idea for this story came about as idea from one of the staunchest supporters of mine in the virtual world whom I only know as Mayfair

This is a spin off from the frozen tears of malabar the POD in this story starts from the 16th chapter of the aforementioned story

Once again I dedicate the same to the victims of the malabar rebellion of 1920’s

And would like to thank all who supported me in this endeavor

Verum omnes triumphos

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapters

Chapter 1 the road to the case

Chapter 2 Chief defense council

Chapter 3 Move on the High court

Chapter 4 Stay

Chapter 5 Media coverage

Chapter 6 Political ramifications

Chapter 7 Prosecution council

Chapter 8 the Supreme Court

Chapter 9National media coverage

Chapter 10 Viral from Lahore to tubrok

Chapter 11 communal passions

Chapter 12 a case becomes a revolution

Chapter 13 the case that united a fragmented majority

Chapter 14 the re instigation of pride

Chapter 15 out of court settlement offers

Chapter 16 Amicus curie

Chapter 17 the Malabar commission

Chapter 18 battle ground courtroom

Chapter 19 protest and counter protest

Chapter 20 final verdict

mayfair

@F-14B Thanks for this.

It appears that your closing scenario from Malabar and the opening scenario from Operation Mahakal is being reflected in real life events. :frown:

Let us see if the following events reflect the same template.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
@F-14B Thanks for this.

It appears that your closing scenario from Malabar and the opening scenario from Operation Mahakal is being reflected in real life events. :frown:

Let us see if the following events reflect the same template.
I doubt it bro the nehruvian deep state is may be crumbling but it still have the strength to un till we have a Hindu Zionist as our leader I don't think

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 1 the road to the case

There are some cases that change the lives of people forever and also change the way we look at History I was fortunate or unfortunate you be the judge to be part of one

This is the story of the case that made me but also made history

Welcome to the story behind the Malabar case of 2017

It was a sticky and humid Night and I was awaiting a call from a client of mine for whom I had recently won a case for some monetary settlement

When my mobile rang on the other end was my dear friend Ranjith

We were close friends he and I we had met up in Victoria College and had become fast friends

But recently he had been rather off the radar or busy

Then he called me in the dead on night asked me the most direct question any one can ask

Would you take up a case for me he sounded excited and could not stop his excitement and I have to say that his optimism was contagious

But what shocked me was the vintage of the case that he was asking he to take up

I thought I would ask for some time but then decided against it as the fellow would have nothing other than a yes

So started the way to the case that would turn the Indian judiciary on its head

With the benefit of hindsight I would like to say that I was correct in

Picking that case for it was the case that forged me and made me .

so welcome to my rewind to the case that had it all and the case that was called by the media as
the case of a lifetime

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 2 study of the case

I was surprised at the detail of the Primary research material sent by Renjith

And the sections of the IPC and the CRPC that he wanted us to apply to the case

I would not fault him I to had red about the Mappilla rebellion of 1920

And any one with even a trace of humanity in their hearts would cringe at the Gory and macabre dance of death that the

Was being mascaraed as a rebellion but that was the sad truth about history

She only speaks in the voice of the victor and not of the vanquished

What disturbed me even more was the huge report that Renjith had send over in a box named the Preliminary report in to the malabar rebellion 1920-38 as it wasquite barbaric and detailed in its description of its the shear human rights violations

So much so that I had burst out in tears after reading the said report after detailed study of the said report I concluded that I would fight the said case come hell or high water

For I Sanju Chandran Would stake my reputation and that of my profession on this case deciding this

While I engaged my juniors on the collection of the study materials on the case we also refrenced the originally disposed cases by the Honrable Madras High court which was the orginal apellet court at the time of the malabar as it was a discrit of the presidency one

I also did a lot of searching online but I found all the material on the case to baised and would not allow me to view the conflict from the said of the Victimes then I came across a blog site http://ghatotkacha-nair.blogspot.in/2009/12/ a blog spot that had a lot of material on the barbarity that was the propitiated on the native population it was an eye opener after hours and hours of reading and preparing

I prepared a primary Case for the case that I called Renjith V/s the Union of India

Petition No: 1031 of 2018 was registered under the provisions of the Indian Criminal Procedure code and the Indian Penal Code at the Kerala High court

Nothing would be same again

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles