The Buddhist kalki

asingh10

The bauddhas have internalized the last incarnation of viShNu, the all-destroying kalki or pramati who is said to annihilate the mlecchas and dasyus and restore the world to the Aryas. The kAlachakra tantra of the unclean upachInAchAra stream gives a highly remarkable account of the end of the yuga. It’s parallels to the mainstream Hindu version are unmistakable and appears to have been clearly derived from it [It is even possible that there was a now lost Hindu version which might have been a closer precursor of the version in the kAlachakra tantra]. But the inspiration for the account from the dreaded Islamic violence is very clearly seen and perceived by its author, and incorporated in typical prophetic style seen in the purANas (verse 1.150 onwards of the kalAchakra tantra). The nature of Islam was clearly understood by these bauddha authors.

The 25th king of shambhala, will be raudra kalkI or raudra chakrin, wielder of the terrible disk. This raudra kalkI is kR^iShNa himself.

Aadam, Enakh, Ibrahim and five others endowed with dark tamas in the family of asura-nAgas, namely Musa, Isa, the White–Clad One, Muhammad, and Mathani, who is the eighth belonging to utter darkness will arise. The seventh will clearly be born in the city of bhagadatta (Baghdad) in the land of Mecca, where the mighty, merciless structure of the mlecchas, that the demonic manifestation, lives in the world. They will kill camels, horses, and cattle, and cook the flesh together with blood. They cook calves with butter and spice, and rice mixed with vegetables, all at once on the fire. Where the men eat that together with dates, and where they drink birds’ eggs, that is the place of the Meccan demons.

At the end of the yuga, among those rulers of shambala, in the orderly reckoning of twenty-five reigns, raudra kalkI, the lord of the gods, saluted by the best of gods, shall appear in the lineage of kalkI. For sAdhus his peaceful form shall be the giver of ultimate bliss, on the other hand, he shall be the nemesis for the entire assembly the of mlecchas. The great chakrin will be mounted on a mountain horse, with an astra in his hand, and with the radiance of the sun, shall smite all the mleccha enemies.

At the time when hand (2) with age (4)* number (=24) of descendents have passed within the lineage of Kalki, the mleccha dharma will definitely be introduced from the land of Mecca. At that time when the vicious lord of the mlecchas, kR^iNmati, is holding sway, at the time of the lord raudra kalkI, saluted by the best of gods, a fierce battle will occur on the abode of the surface of the earth.

The great kalkI shall come out at the end of the yuga, from the city the devas fashioned on kailAsha parvata. He shall smite the mlecchas in battle with his own four-division army, in a furious war raging on the entire surface of the earth. The fierce rudra, the valiant skanda and his brother gaNendra, and hari as well, shall enpower and accompany kalkI. The great gods indra, agni, vAyu, varuNa, yama and the awful goddess nirR^iti will also join kalkI in the war. And so shall the mountain horses, the lords of elephants, the descendents of manu in gold chariots, and their warriors with weapons in hand. The mighty lord of the monkeys hanumAn shall also join the fight with his hosts. The arrows of the great warriors on kalkI’s side will unobstructedly pierce what ever they aim at and thus rain havoc on the mlecchas.

Various asura mAras will come to the aid of the Meccan demons, but the arrows of agni and shaNmukha, the nooses of varuNa and gaNapati, the immense vajra of indra, and other weapons of the gods will destroy them and the mlecchas completely. hanumAn shall smash the great general of the mlecchas who will be riding a horse. Some the weapons used are described as: A waving wind-cloth and a post together with banners are fastened in one ocean–cornered platform. Men pull the machine from the back side, and it goes up from the earth by the rope. Rising up by the wind, it definitely goes in the sky above the fort on a crag. The fire-oil cast from that machine completely incinerates the mleccha army and the entire fort.

Finally, the bearer of the wheel, raudra kalki smote the lord of the Meccan demons, kR^iNmati, with his astra and destroyed him for good. After that raudra-kalki will restore the dharma on earth and will return to the abode of bliss from which he came.

*Note the use of the Hindu styled numeral code (like the katapayAdi).

https://manasataramgini.wordpress.com/2005/03/01/the-buddhist-kalki/

ver 2-10

I think I am Kalki, The Avatar of Lord Vishnu

I am not sure I am, but I have lots of criteria right:

- I grew up on an isle Zealand, Denmark, in the area Karlebo ((male) Serfs home)
- In the army got silver with rifle, iron sights and best of all uncalibrated sights!
- worked at my Father's newspaper and ruled with an iron fist in the Administration and Quality Department reduced several tasks with 70% - 99%, meaning reduced 7½ hours for internal newsletter for workers, and reducing manual install for PC from 2-3h till ca 3 min before modern back orifice installs, and many other tasks.
- do my own lawsuits, don't need a lawyer ..yet. Even won against denmark's biggest tele/internet business that has been government owned so it's nigh impossible to win, I knew I couldn't win with law and rules, so I used psychology.
- even tho my parents are filthy rich my house is like a cave, and nothing really works.
- I've always been humble and modest, honest and helpful.
- been atheist most my life, but since 2004 I got strange visions about bringing peace to the middle east and make the arab desert green.
- most of my enemies has been punished through out my life. Majority has been in traffic accidents, my Father drove his business in the ground and are recovering, but got demoted from CEO to just a director and lost most of his fortune (3.2 billions danish crowns, my mum has a big gaping wound on her stomach.
- have strange marks upon my lower legs.
- I know how to end the ISIS war, how to bring peace upon the world and usher in a Golden Age!
- 1 huge mitch match is I am over 400k years too early. But there are other signs when women speak bitter (feminists speak bitter words these days), when Ganges dries up (Ganges are indeed drying up)

Kazah

- I grew up on an isle Zealand, Denmark, in the area Karlebo ((male) Serfs home)
- In the army got silver with rifle, iron sights and best of all uncalibrated sights!
- worked at my Father's newspaper and ruled with an iron fist in the Administration and Quality Department reduced several tasks with 70% - 99%, meaning reduced 7½ hours for internal newsletter for workers, and reducing manual install for PC from 2-3h till ca 3 min before modern back orifice installs, and many other tasks.
- do my own lawsuits, don't need a lawyer ..yet. Even won against denmark's biggest tele/internet business that has been government owned so it's nigh impossible to win, I knew I couldn't win with law and rules, so I used psychology.
- even tho my parents are filthy rich my house is like a cave, and nothing really works.
- been atheist most my life, but since 2004 I got strange visions about bringing peace to the middle east and make the arab desert green.
- most of my enemies has been punished through out my life. Majority has been in traffic accidents, my Father drove his business in the ground and are recovering, but got demoted from CEO to just a director and lost most of his fortune (3.2 billions danish crowns, my mum has a big gaping wound on her stomach.
- I know how to end the ISIS war, how to bring peace upon the world and usher in a Golden Age!
- 1 huge mitch match is I am over 400k years too early. But there are other signs when women speak bitter (feminists speak bitter words these days), when Ganges dries up (Ganges are indeed drying up)
you are @Tarun Kumar with a proxy

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
All of this Kalki shit is just LOL.
Do you're part of Dharma don't wait for kalki.
500 years ago Rajputs on the front line lost because their army believe that this is all fate nothing could stop them from being enslaved by mellechas

ver 2-10

Do you're part of Dharma don't wait for kalki.
500 years ago Rajputs on the front line lost because their army believe that this is all fate nothing could stop them from being enslaved by mellechas
If you note that all major religion speaks of the same end times, where a guy comes from the sky down to earth, to kill all the evil, and usher in a golden age for humanity.

The Bible specifically speaks of:

Zechariah 14
4 "In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle"

Revelation 1:7
7 "Behold, He is coming with theclouds, and every eye will see Him — eventhose who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him."

ver 2-10

And how do you suppose to fight modern warfare armed with sword and riding a horse ?
Because it's symbolic language, in the old scriptures it is said that Kalki will hold the sword in his left hand, thus it will be with peace he conquerors, but with blood slay the enemies of the world!

In the bible the rider on the white horse has a bow, but no arrows, and a sharp sword goes out of his mouth.

If I really was Kalki/Jesus then I would tell the countries/nations to join me and promise them peace and wealth like it is written in the bible, quran and holy hindu scriptures etc!

HeinzGud

Country flag
Pure Bullshit. There's no Kalki ever mentioned by Buddha

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Pure Bullshit. There's no Kalki ever mentioned by Buddha
Many such Bullshit has been introduced in Buddhism against the original teachings of Buddha. Some immediately after his death and some when Bhuddhism spread to other nations of the world

Such as sects, idol worship of Buddha and Entry of women in Buddhist Sangha order as Buddha was against the entry of women in Sangha.

Same as Buddha mentioned as a Avatar of Vishnu in some Puranas which is also fake.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Because it's symbolic language, in the old scriptures it is said that Kalki will hold the sword in his left hand, thus it will be with peace he conquerors, but with blood slay the enemies of the world!

In the bible the rider on the white horse has a bow, but no arrows, and a sharp sword goes out of his mouth.

If I really was Kalki/Jesus then I would tell the countries/nations to join me and promise them peace and wealth like it is written in the bible, quran and holy hindu scriptures etc!

If you are kalki then its time you should come to India and substantiate your claim. I am sure you will gain few lakhs followers beacause when fake rapist Babas such as Asharam can get lakhs of followers why can't a guy claiming to be a last Avatar of Vishnu.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Nice trollin' bro.
But aren't you trying a bit too hard.

Bored??????

Vijyes

If you are kalki then its time you should come to India and substantiate your claim. I am sure you will gain few lakhs followers beacause when fake rapist Babas such as Asharam can get lakhs of followers why can't a guy claiming to be a last Avatar of Vishnu.
Kalki doesn't come to gain followers but to kill. Modi is the precursor to Kalki. Wait 20-25 years. You appear to be a rapist cultured person. You will have a bad time. No wonder you hate Modi and BJP.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles