The Awesome Military Photo Thread

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
//MiG 29? We used MiG 27s and 21s to bomb the place, don't know about 29s. No idea why MKIs were// [QUOTE=E

The first Ruski-made Su-30 MKI variant was accepted into the Indian Airforce in 2002,while the first indigenously assembled SU-30 MKI entered service with the IAF in 2004, as for the MIG-29 it was providing fighter cover for the other aircrafts,the MIG-29 painted the "Baki" f-16s couple of times during the kargil war but were out of range of the R-27s,the Supa-Dupa "Baki" f-16s never showed up for the tiger hill party :D nuff about these Baki Losers! :taunt1:

EzioAltaïr

The first Ruski-made Su-30 MKI variant was accepted into the Indian Airforce in 2002,while the first indigenously assembled SU-30 MKI entered service with the IAF in 2004, as for the MIG-29 it was providing fighter cover for the other aircrafts,the MIG-29 painted the "Baki" f-16s couple of times during the kargil war but were out of range of the R-27s,the Supa-Dupa "Baki" f-16s never showed up for the tiger hill party :D nuff about these Baki Losers! :taunt1:
Oh, yeah I forgot the MKI came by 2002. I'd read that they were first ordered in 1996, and forgot that it takes time.

MiG 29 was giving cover to aircraft? Pity, they just wasted fuel. The Pakistanis were so insistent that their soldiers were Mujahideen, that they didn't even give 'em air cover.

Last edited:

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Oh, yeah I forgot the MKI came by 2002. I'd read that they were first ordered in 1996, and forgot that it takes time.

MiG 29 was giving cover to aircraft? Pity, they just wasted fuel. The Pakistanis were so insistent that their soldiers were Mujahideen, that they didn't even give 'em air cover.
"Mig 29 wasted fuel"!?! Ab Bhai "Baki" f-16s agar bister ke neeche chup gaye to Mig-29 kya kare? Hain ji?? in "Bakio" ka kya kare..ye to hain he aise, Bakistan's philosophy-> Deny everything, Accept nothing.. Ahem!..(except for foreign aid) eat jihad sleep jihad drink only kufr Hendoo,The Jooz & Amreeki blood,And ofcourse "ghazwa e Hind" :lol: Pfft..Yeah Right!!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles