The admins deleted my Thread"When i said I Feel bad when Minorities Mock me saying

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by TODELU, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TODELU

TODELU Regular Member

Wanna know who deleted my thread!
    I Feel bad when Minorities Mock me saying,You Hindus have no HOMELAND. was deleted. Reason: Enough religious nonsense.
    Reason: Enough religious nonsense.

The admins
    Give me a good reason,why is it Religious Nonsense?
    When everyday people Taunt me where is Hinduland, when there is no Hindus left to mock us that the only Hindu land Left, is here and yet you cannot claim it as Hindus, but as Seculars?
    I don't want Secularism, i only care about MY RELIGION (SANATANA DHARMA)
    Secularism is a Western Concept!
    Where do you find "Samastha loka Sukhino bhavamtu"
    "Loka samastha Sukino Bhavanatu"
    "Om Shanti Shanti om"
    Where do you find such references or wording to compare Secularism with Sanatana Dharma?
    ENOUGH RELIGIOUS NONSENSE EH?
    Would you allow me post other Religious Nonsense here or your Pacification is only for Hindus? (Sanatana Dharma).
    Remember one thing kid, You cannot hide the light no matter what you do, it will come out one day!

It is time HINDUS SHOWN A REBELLION AND FOUGHT BACK TO TAKE THEIR RIGHTS, OTHERWISE NOBODY WOULD RECOGNIZE YOU RIGHTS IF YOU NEVER FIGHT BACK! BJP too is failing on Promises.

FIGHT AND TAKE BACK WHAT IS YOURS, Leave no Evidence!NOTHING left!

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  3. adrenalin

adrenalin Regular Member

i was ban twice. i have come back. join bajrang dal to preserv hindu culture.

TODELU likes this.
  4. 3deffect

3deffect Regular Member

i am hindu and god says "sabka maalik EK " so i belive in every religion..i dont mind if india is seculer..i hv many friends from diffrent religion..i also go temple/church/mosque/and gurudwara with my diffrent diffrent friends...so if you want to find hindusiam look at inside yourself first

5. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle Perfaarmance Naarmal Senior Member

Hindu Hindu and Hindu.
    :facepalm:
    India is a secular Nation but in last few months, some nonsense sanghis with inflated ego had filled this defense forum with cultural nonsense. DFI wasn't made for propagating hate among Indians.
    :mad:

6. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

This is a Defence forum. There is limited room for discussions on religious matters.
    There are plenty of forums on the internet to debate on religious issues. Please feel free to contribute there.

7. Bharat Ek Khoj

Bharat Ek Khoj Senior Member Senior Member

Wow!!
    Do not forget to teach lesson to sanghi Modi in next election, as did to Vajpayee.

8. Kunal Biswas

Kunal Biswas Member of the Year 2011 Moderator

General rules does not restrict freedom of speech, But if you try to out smart mods and abuse your privileges by posting provoking, Trolling and flame, Chose your words wisely, Your thread and your account will deleted, As long you follow the rules you will be away from disciplinary actions by mods ..

Best of Luck ..

==========================

This thread is closed ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.