The AAP-Sucker Proxies

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Ray, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

The AAP-Sucker Proxies

The best way to get to the bottom of any story is to go to its roots; the beginning. A person’s political ideology is formed very early and doesn’t change unless something dramatic happens. Does Arvind Kejriwal really want to form a govt and deliver on his party’s promises? I had doubted this since they day he called “Modi corrupt”. The simple reason is that the Congress and MSM have called Modi many things and names but “corrupt” is stretching imagination way too far. But that was the hint for me on what AK’s real job is. If AK claims the Delhi vote is against corrupt BJP and Congress, a vote for honest politics and a moral victory then AAP is obligated to form the govt when no one is opposing. We shall see.

Old man, probably in his seventies, wealthy with a huge business goes crazy. He jumps off his top floor office. His secret letter leaves all his wealth to his successor but with some twists. So crafty, wicked board member finds an ordinary mail-room worker and appoints him President of the company in hopes he will destroy the company and lower the share value. This could help the board members buy all the shares at low value and take control. The mail-room moron apparently doesn’t know much but accidently invents a stupid ‘Shoonya’ (As TimesNow calls it) which the board members are convinced will be a big flop. It’s a circular thing that’s called after the hoopla around this guy. So it’s named the Hula-hoop. What an invention! Contrary to the villain’s expectations this hoop becomes a huge success and the moron becomes rich. He also becomes arrogant, bashful and rude. He finally comes to senses and is about to kill himself but gets saved. Let’s watch a preview (video 1.43 mins)
    [video]www.youtube.com/feature=player_embedded[/video]

That little burst was from ‘The Hudsucker Proxy’. Arvind Kejriwal is no mail-room moron. He is a smart and wily guy who is good at planning and executing. Surely, as an IRS officer managing to stay in Delhi for 17 years without a single transfer takes some doing. That was his first miracle. Since December 8 when the election results were announced he is being hailed as the latest miracle that should be recognised by the Pope and accorded Sainthood. In my previous post I lauded AK for the grace he showed in the excellent debut that his AAP party made in the Delhi elections. Looks like I spoke too soon. The arrogance, rudeness and spite of AK (like Hudsucker’s proxy) would soon be on display when he made the following comment to a reporter which was aired on all channels:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  3. Ray

contd fro above

Since the Delhi results threw up a hung-assembly AK believes the “besharamis” of Congress and BJP should be trusted to form an alliance. This reflects a man of intense contempt even as he knows that Congress and BJP would never be allies. If that were indeed to happen, many regional parties would be dead including the new-born AAP. He’s not the proxy here although he maybe a proxy for some other forces. But he already has proxies in the media and they look like this (do include the multiple organisations and people behind them):

[​IMG]

All the above characters have been slaves of the Congress and promoters of Rahul Gandhi as the great white hope of India. Of course, all the above slaves would say “no we are neutral journalists”. But I think people now know them for what they are. Commie Fiberals! For instance, the Numero Uno Rajdeep grandly asked Sanjay Jha (Dec.9) “what was the one big idea RahulG produced in all these years”. Don’t bother about some lame answer Jha would have come up with. The puzzle is, if Rajdeep and his gang at CNN-IBN couldn’t see such an idea from RahulG how did they present him with an “Indian of the year” award for 2009. Any answers? We know Barkha as Barkha Darwin who did her best to “evolute Rahul”. As for Ashutosh, anyone to beat Hitler Modi would do. And Sagarika Ghose? Well, what can I say? The C5M was so thrilled AK answered her Twitter questions that nothing else mattered to her. We will get to all this but like I said, let’s get to the roots of the story.

In a short bio of AK The Mint quotes AK’s friends and fellow activists: Arvind has a set of views on how things should change and he would brook no opposition to it. He refutes everything with a belief that only what he says is correct… By that time, he was totally disillusioned with the RTI Act… He does not want to hear or listen, but he still wants to consult. Beyond a point, people lost faith in him as there is no point in only signing attendance registers… One of the major reasons why Arvind can be successful is that he is a very effective speaker, a fantastic organizer, which we all have seen in the past, and has a fairly high level of commitment and interest in the issues that he has taken up… The RTI activist cited above doesn’t think Kejirwal will be different from “other political leaders”, most of whom do not believe in a democratic system. “He is a leader with strong non-democratic traits; he is in a way choosing the conventional method of leading people, doing politics.

[​IMG]

In short, AK’s closest friends and those who supported his activism don’t really think he is different from other politicians. That doesn’t bother me much. The more dangerous comment is that he is a leader with strong non-democratic traits. Mint also mentions one of his tutors was Harsh Mander (of the Gujarat 2002 gang). This is the reason I have assessed that AK and AAP are more ideologically married to Congress and CPM rather than BJP. So it is absurd that AK makes a grand stand that BJP-Congress should form an alliance because both are similar. This is the LIE that AK hides behind and which the media gladly peddles to support his miracle. Truth is, AK is a Rahul Gandhi in all respects except that he isn’t dumb like RG. He is smarter, a good thinker and a better organiser as his friends testify. Does that explain why the crony editorialists I have named found a new alternative to Pappu in AK? That is what I tweeted in rejecting the cowardly nonsense of AK in his unwillingness to form a govt in Delhi when no one is stopping him. I also tweeted the logic that neither BJP nor Congress would dare to pull down a minority AAP govt because they would face a severe backlash during the LS elections which is just a few months away and that is insurance.

Let’s now talk about the greatest electoral miracle that these scumbags and scumbaginis are calling AAP’s victory as. It’s an excellent debut but it is not a victory (although AK claims it’s a victory but remains unwilling to stake a claim to govt). The greatest electoral victory in India so far has to be indisputably Mamata Banerjee throwing out the Commies in Bengal. Our media morons seem to have short memories. TMC threw out a govt that had stayed in power longer than any other govt in a State or the Centre in India. Thirty four years! That’s right; it took a MamataB to throw out a govt that was in power for 34 years. Yet the media would have you believe that AAP’s debut, which is not even a victory, is the greatest electoral miracle. It’s fun if it were just labelling but these Pope’s agents are actually starting to believe it and asking people to believe it. These shameless proxies have a clear agenda and that is to make AAP look like the option to Congress as against BJP being an alternative. That AK is the challenger to Modi since their Pappu has been a complete disaster. This is what drives Barkha and Rajdeep. This is the reason they back AAP so strongly. Check these tweets from Ashutosh:

[​IMG]

Ever heard a bigger moron? He is ridiculing “English elites”! And pray who are those English elites he talks about? If you look at the pic of the editorialists that I put up above, all the neighbours of Ashutosh are pretty much the English elites or Macaulay siblings. These are the people he hangs around with. Are these English elites AAP proxies or anti-AAP? All of them are Modi-hating Congress cronies but in the current slump of the party they have become AAP-Proxies. They aren’t AAP’s enemies as Ashutosh dreads. This is true for all the Commies who desperately hate Modi. Unfortunately for Ashutosh, Chaubeji let out his little secret that the entire IBN group was actively campaigning for AK and AAP. So the scumbag’s tweets are quite understandable.

Lions Of Punjab and TrueSpirit1 like this.
  4. Ray

contd from above

If you look closely, although MamataB has replaced CPM in Bengal her ideology isn’t really different from them. This ideology is simply Commie ideology which is the same as Congress. It has a heady cocktail of subsidies, welfare schemes, doles and above all minority appeasement. So in what respects is AK a different politician or against the ideology of the Congress? His sole claim would be that of Corruption but his route to electoral politics is not one of just anti-corruption. Making tall promises that can’t be fulfilled is a trait of all Commies which is why Communist govts across the world have fallen. How did MamataB get there? Anti-incumbency and 2-3 years of relentless agitation in Bengal (Singur, Nandigram and all of that). Is AK’s route any different? It’s the same route, through use of Anna Hazare and hijacked by AK, that’s all. So it’s not as if AK came out of the blue and won some seats in Delhi in a miracle as the media cronies would have you believe. Mamata can’t be supportive of Congress so AK is the best option now to occupy the slot and thereby attempt to stop the Modi storm.

That miracle nonsense cleared, we can now look at the Twitter interview the queen of stupidity, Sagarika Ghose, had with AK. She was in raptures over what a great politician AK was because he answered her questions. Only idiots will buy the nonsense returned by AK to her. Some samples are enough:

Sagarika: How will you make up Delhi's power deficit?
    Kejriwal: Delhi is a power surplus state now, not power deficit anymore.
    Sagarika: How will you fast track police reforms?
    Kejriwal: Delhi Police under Centre's control.

There! You happy now? Delhi is a power surplus state? Delhi police is under Centre! Okay, didn’t SheilaD already tell that to Sagarika? But she’s happy, no? These laughable stupidities are passed off as qualities of a great politician by an equally stupid media bimbo. And because Modi doesn’t respond to her stupidity he’s a bad guy. The Royal Bimbo forgets that Modi appeared in a ThinkIndia programme of CNN-IBN hosted by Raghav Bahl where he answered many questions. Modi even light-heartedly observed “Sagarika must be busy tweeting” (she wasn’t present at the event).

[​IMG]

The less I say about the queen of telly trolls and the failed “evoluter” the better. She interviewed AK on December 9 and was happy to pass his entire BS unchallenged. Prior to elections Kumar Vishwas made a stupid claim of BJP poaching AAP candidates but refused to provide evidence. His demand? That BJP should promise to sack the person who attempted the so-called poaching. True to the circus-clown performer, Arnab Goswami debated that nonsense for a full half hour. The moronery of Vishwas in demanding action for a non-existent proof of poaching is like “I will make a movie but only if you guarantee me an Oscar”. AK made the same allegation post-election with Barkha. She let it pass too. You see, all these fraudulent interviews by these editorialists are meant to peddle as much muck against BJP which the media tries hard to tarnish every single day. So Barkha wonders if AK could be the roadblock that will halt Modi’s march to Delhi. Lovely! Scoundrels will hang on to anyone to do the hit-job that they failed to do all these years. It would be wonderful for these editorialists if AK also became a prosecutor like Teesta or Vrinda Grover and filed some cases against Modi; wouldn’t it?

[​IMG]

Barkha was overjoyed with the prospect that the arrival of AAP in Delhi assembly could mean the possibilities of a 3rd or even a 4th Front. Hope floats for all the scumbaginis who want to see the death of BJP and Modi in any which way possible. Their deepest desire is to see AAP replace BJP as the challenger to Congress in all the states. Oh wait; they already have the SP, JDU blah blah so maybe they want AAP to fill in the blanks in Gujarat, Rajasthan, MP, Haryana and other states where there isn’t another option. These bitter proxies want that both options be like their darling Congress in ideology; Commies Fiberals in nature. Of course, the immediate priority is stop Modi from probable PMship at any cost. They don’t care if AK does it or IM or LeT does it; each with different methods. The darling of Barkha and Rajdeep, their IOTY Nitish Kumar, supports their claims as you can see from his response.

The last proxy in the gang is the constant hate-monger and flip-flopper Rajdeep Sardesai. He hasn’t tired of promoting AK in every which way he can. Multiple interviews before elections and multiple interviews after! In one interview a week before elections (around November 27) Rajdeep became such a suck up that he was doing most of the interview in Hindi on his English channel when both he and AK comfortably speak English. It’s not hard to guess who he was “eyeing” (to borrow his deputy’s line). The interview was laced with questions from Tweeple (some fake accounts, some AK supporters and some genuine ones). The stupid irony misses Rajdeep. If the C5M can do a “Twitter interview” on Twitter, as she grandly did, why does Rajdeep have to do a Twitter interview on a TV channel? Will AK answer Twitter questions only if routed through this bumbling duo? Never mind!

How Tiffany-twisted Rajdeep is and how cheap he will get to somehow equate AK with Modi can be measured by his blog “Kejriwal and Modi: Agents of change promising too much, too soon” (Nov.29) again, just a few days before elections. The opening slaughter goes like this: “On the face of it, Arvind Kejriwal and Narendra Modi are literally chalk and cheese… It is unlikely that the ideologically contrasting Kejriwal and Modi will ever break bread, but both have one thing in common: both are 'gatecrashers' in a status quoist political system. Both, in different ways, claim to be change agents to be 'feared' by the incumbent government”.

5. Ray

contd from above

[​IMG]

If you miss the dreadful propaganda behind those lines you will miss what a terrible mis-reader Rajdeep is. Let’s ask! Does Congress fear Modi and AK for the same reason and in the same levels or dimension? I doubt Congress even fears AK at all. If Rajdeep is talking about Delhi then SheilaD was pretty much aware of the anti-incumbency so who is the bigger danger to Congress? Is Rajdeep that dumb? Secondly, how is AK a gatecrasher? He has been part of the Delhi establishment and Babudom most of his working life. He knows how the system works. Modi isn’t a gatecrasher either, except in the limited sense of Delhi limits. He is a career politician with most of his life in public service. The simple nonsense of Rajdeep is to somehow equate Modi and AK when there is no case. Why? Because the earlier gladiatorial contest between their darling Pappu and Modi has now gone up in smoke. Naturally, watching all the discourse on TV I couldn’t help the cheeky tweet about how BJP had lost the elections 4-0 and why Modi must resign. There was only victor for the media; and that was Arvind Kejriwal.

[​IMG]

So what the Barkhas, Rajdeeps, C5Ms and Ashutosh want is AK to somehow combat Narendra Modi. Now that AK’s gang has won some seats in Delhi the prospect seems brighter to them. They couldn’t damage Modi for 11 years, here’s the new Brown Hope! All this nonsense of AK not wanting support from Congress or BJP is theatre. AAP is as much Congress in ideology, policies and appeasement as any other “Sickular” party is. Not surprisingly, by late evening on December 10 the Congress had offered unconditional support to AAP. Will AK now form a govt? I hope so but I have my doubts. You see, forming a govt will expose him as a non-performer where his bogus promises are concerned. It will also leave him lesser time to combat Modi, which is what his media proxies desperately want. The AAP-Sucker proxies want Modi decimated at any and all cost. They don’t give a damn about India or Delhi. They only care if their own nuts will be roasted, spiced and served with fine Champagne. I’m not kidding!

[​IMG]

Not all were blind to the mischief going on at NDTV, CNN-IBN and TimesNow on December 8. Their mischief of showing AK as a miracle worth Sainthood and making BJP and Modi appear losers prodded a minor questioning of non-performance of Sonia and Rahul Gandhi on December 9 on TimesNow and CNN-IBN. A token show!
    Arnab actually looked pretty much like a chastised rat. In the previous post I mentioned Sonia Singh and Bhupendra Chaube partly admitting the Modi-effect on these elections. Rahul Kanwal was a lot more daring and called it like it is. He asked the media proxies to remove their hate-filled glasses.

TheJaggi at FirstPost sees no difference between the Dole-nomics of Sonia’s NAC and AAP. Surjit Bhalla (a more centre-right economist) says the BJP loves AAP because it is helping destroy Congress because, like I said, the AAP is nothing but a smaller Congress. Arvind Kejriwal and AAP are despising Congress without realising that they are despising their own ideology. The only difference is that AAP hasn’t yet had the chance to prove it is not corrupt like the Congress. That may take time because AK doesn’t want any responsibility at all. He wants to just be the agitator outside or inside a legislature. Therefore, it is not wrong for me to assess him as a substitute or a proxy for the Congress. In the last stages of Delhi election, the Congress having lost all hopes after walk-outs at RahulG rallies even stated they are open to a post-poll alliance with AAP.

Events are still unfolding. I’ve said before, it’s still too early for 2014 and we’ll drink that poison when we get there. But as if on cue there’s a report in Dainik Bhaskar on December 10 that reads: “Encouraged with its spectacular performance in Delhi elections, Arvind Kejriwal-led Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) wants to contest all the Lok Sabha seats from Gujarat to forge a challenge to BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi in his home state. According to sources, the strategy is to confine Modi to Gujarat so that his visits to other states are severely curtailed”. Isn’t that exactly what the Congress wants? Isn’t that exactly what the AAP-Sucker proxies Rajdeep, Barkha, Sagarika, Ashutosh and their entire tribe want? What was so surprising when AK called Modi “corrupt”? After all, it was that day he became a proxy for some forces.

Some of the charlatans who parade as editors in the MSM are nothing but the AAP-Sucker proxies. They don’t care about Delhi, they don’t care about India, and they don’t care about anything. Their AAP-Sucking of the new Saint Kejriwal is only to protect their own miserable lives.

MediaCrooks: The AAP-Sucker Proxies

Lions Of Punjab and TrueSpirit1 like this.
  6. Ray

What is the antecedents of MediaCrooks?

Is it a blog or is it a newspaper or a broadsheet?

7. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

It is an online blog of a pro-BJP megalomaniac, or something.

I stopped paying him attention in about 2012.

8. Lions Of Punjab

Lions Of Punjab Regular Member

9. sasi

sasi Senior Member Senior Member

blog telling abt how so called "indian mainstream media" are nothing but congrass slaves/scumbags.

Ray likes this.
  10. Ray

Oh yes it totally pro BJP.

This is the first time I came across this.