The .001% ( Give a Read )

prpsarathy

I feel all indians must consciously hold indian defence personnel and their family in greater esteem. further they must ensure that within their capacity they must help them out as it would be a small response to the sacrifice of these soliders in the border. Dont centralize too much as there are enough corrupt people in the heirarchy to loot funds of anybody including their mothers mangal sutra

p2prada

However the math is wrong. 100%-99% != 0.001%.

BTW, Am I right in saying the guy is from USMC???

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
However the math is wrong. 100%-99% != 0.001%.

BTW, Am I right in saying the guy is from USMC???
;

He is wearing the stripes of a US Army Staff Sergeant. Among his awards are the combat infantry badge (CIB) and the Expert Rifleman Badge. Medals include Good Conduct and Army Commendation ribbon, and NCO development ribbon. His campaign ribbons are blocked by the sign he holds.

I had to go here to see enough of the photo to determine his rank.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=168345&d=1324142932

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
He is bashing the occupy movement.

Little does he know that he wouldn't have to go through shit or see his mates get killed if not for the powerful elite.

p2prada

;

He is wearing the stripes of a US Army Staff Sergeant. Among his awards are the combat infantry badge (CIB) and the Expert Rifleman Badge. Medals include Good Conduct and Army Commendation ribbon, and NCO development ribbon. His campaign ribbons are blocked by the sign he holds.

I had to go here to see enough of the photo to determine his rank.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=168345&d=1324142932
He did say he joined the "army"...duh!

Anyway I based it off by playing numbers. There are a little over 200K Marines. 0.001% of a population the size of American would give the Marines strength. So, assumed he is from the Marines. US Army would mean a million+.

0.001% of 1.2Billion would mean Indian Army... :p Replace $50000 a year with $3000 a year and you are talking about the Indian Army. :)

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
He is bashing the occupy movement.

Little does he know that he wouldn't have to go through shit or see his mates get killed if not for the powerful elite.
If he is holding his sign in a counter-demonstration, he is violating regulations against political activity while in uniform.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles