-----Thank you for Making Defence Videos website a big success.----

A.V.

Its just 3 months since we officially launched defencevideos.com and today the figures have come in which is staggering for the number of views.As Dv is a free and open site there are a lot of visits than logged in members.the figures for march 2011 shows a 44700 odd visits to the site , its not unique visits though its cumulative visits.

Just type Defence videos on google search and see we are just second in line to youtube with the Links which is baffling for a new small niche site.

1. having worked long with websites i have never seen such a big success in such a small amount of time, inspired by this success we are moving to take DV to a new level with facebook integration and publicity as well as more videos.

2. We are moving to our next big venture with geoaffairs.com :- a complete vbulletin forum and defenceweekly a magazine.

Thank you all members and well wishers of DFI , we expect your support in all future efforts too. and we will not disappoint.

any members interested to take up any responsibilty or help us out do let us know

Oracle

Great news!
Congratulations to everyone who's involved and worked behind the scenes to make this so huge.

chex3009

Country flag
Will the defence weekly magazine be published in soft format only or any plans to publish it in hard format as well?

Would be members be able to subscribe the magazine? Plz share details regarding the same.

Thank You.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
A.V what happened to my Admin and Mod application Geo affair? Looks like i was not considered!

A.V.

@CHEX :- We have dreamt big will ahve too implement bit by bit longterm there are big plans we need a bigger work force and bigger participation

@GK :- i think GA-ADMIN has replied that all applications will be considered and mods will be taken in one by one as member grows on geoaffairs so rest assured all helping hands will be encouraged

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
How will you guys get members from other countries, i think the DFI members are going to get over stretched and over worked between these two forms. As it is i am torn between two forms and i am not sure which one to stick too or which SB should i troll in. :D

I love DFI and how it is handled but i am always an one place type of person. We should be getting more Amerikans,Europes etc. to the forum.

A.V.

yes the vbseo installed on geoaffairs will eb enough to get attention across search engines same like what happenend to dv , with dv we bought in a costly software and addons that was enough to get our google friend going , even dfi is being worked up with that just need some time

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Great work staff on DefenseVideos.

I'd like to specially mention thanks to Shash for his keen updates on DV....!

Keep up the good work people!

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

I'd like to specially mention thanks to Shash on his keen updates on DV....!

Thanks NRJ . :D
I dont know everyone who is working on DV in the background for DV but I would like to mention efforts of Eagleone who worked behind the scene to make is a success. Hope he spare some times for us on regular basis.

A.V.

Defence Video - Soaring to new heights just working on Dv to integrate it with facebook as an application

chex3009

Country flag
@CHEX :- We have dreamt big will ahve too implement bit by bit longterm there are big plans we need a bigger work force and bigger participation

@GK :- i think GA-ADMIN has replied that all applications will be considered and mods will be taken in one by one as member grows on geoaffairs so rest assured all helping hands will be encouraged
Thanks A.V Appreciate hard work of DFI Admins, Mods and Members. Great Work Guys.

Pintu

Great achievement in such a small amount of time :) , though I am little bit irregular, but I check the site , that's being updated regularly, with some unique collection. I am also learning lot as an user.:)

Regards

Country flag

I'd like to specially mention thanks to Shash for his keen updates on DV....!

Yes Shash has been very active in making this happen, his facebook connect is a also working out nicely, for every video he posts.

SHASH2K2

I would like to request from fellow DFItes is to post at least one video or one good thread as their status. It will add to news feed in FB , twitter or Orkut. It will do wonders and we will be number one from 2 in just few days. It will also bring in lots of traffic and DFI will be much more popular name .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles