Thank you APJ, we will never forget

trackwhack

Reposting a pic that Saya or Kunal posted sometime back. Lots of nostalgia set in yesterday while following the news. I remember the Fox news report ridiculing India on a failed test. I remember waiting anxiously for report on the Agni1 test firing. All through this there was one smiling reassuring face - that of APJ

I wonder what he was paid back then.

trackwhack

Please dont hit 'Like' on this thread. This is a tribute to APJ. Its almost embarrassing to get a like on this one. SpieZ, please unlike it and just post a comment instead saying thank you sirs. :)

Blackwater

we should thank neighbors like China and Pakistan,who inspire us to reach here. otherwise India will be like Switzerland with no army of its own :lol::lol::lol:

Pak -Chin Dosti Zindabad:lol::lol::taunt1::taunt1:

H.A.

I wish our congratulations and wishes are someway passed on to Mr APJ, scientist of DRDO and other prominent people who were a part of success, which includes their family members.

H.A.

Please dont hit 'Like' on this thread. This is a tribute to APJ. Its almost embarrassing to get a like on this one. SpieZ, please unlike it and just post a comment instead saying thank you sirs. :)
Unliked it however i still want to give you a "like" for reminding us of the people who mattered...wait i have a picture to share, its already been posted here however not together....let me search for it.

lupgain

Country flag
some people are gifted with charisma of simplicity and beauty of intelligence... I believe APJ sir is one such kind of being... He is soul of satya yuga.. I salute him.... I think I find he is living dream of million of scientists who want to be like him... one of them is me...

:hail:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
otherwise India will be like Switzerland with no army of its own
Now you're kidding :D
There's a closet of rifles in every swiss house and a tradition of using them in every swiss family. Shooting is as common found as Cricket in India.
The whole nation is a freaking army. The swiss have never been invaded successfully in the medieval and modern centuries. Didn't happen just like that.

Regards,
Virendra

H.A.

Now you're kidding :D
There's a closet of rifles in every swiss house and a tradition of using them in every swiss family. Shooting is as common found as Cricket in India.
The whole nation is a freaking army. The swiss have never been invaded successfully in the medieval and modern centuries. Didn't happen just like that.

Regards,
Virendra
Don't forget the Swiss Knife....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There can never be another APJ!

I say it not because of his scientific achievements, I say it because he was such a good human being - a true Indian!

Proud of him!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles