Texas: Muslim Doctor 'shot and stabbed' outside Mosque

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Muslim doctor 'shot and stabbed' outside mosque in Texas

Witnesses say the victim was ambushed by three men on foot outside Madrasah Islamiah mosque in Houston.A Muslim man on his way to morning prayer has been shot and stabbed outside a mosque in Houston, Texas.

The incident comes the day after another Muslim man was beaten up outside a mosque in Florida.

Mohammed Imaduddin, a spokesperson for the Madrasah Islamiah Masjid Noormosque near Bellaire, told news local news agencies the victim was a doctor, who had parked along the street before walking towards the mosque for the morning service.Witnesses said the victim was appraoched by three masked men on foot before being stabbed without warning.

One of the individuals pulled out a gun and shot him, before the three attackers fled from the scene.“It is very scary right now given the current political climate,” Mr Imaduddin told news station ABC 13, adding that there were children outside at the time of the incident.

“From what I hear, this is the third incident this week in the Houston area involving a Muslim getting shot. This is a community place, we have kids that come here, we have people young and old comes here.” Investigators say the doctor was shot twice, and will remain in ICU for 24 hours, but is expected to survive his injuries. There is no known motive known for the attack.

====================================================================================================

Seems like Americans have just started to understand the difference between Muslims and Sikhs.Usually Sikhs and their Gurudwaras are attacked in Western countries since ignorant Americans cant understand the difference at all BUT seems like after the BIGGEST and WORST shoot-out in US history(at Orlando done by a Muslim) Americans are learning a bit or two.

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan
So I guess it's just part of normal crime and perhaps the attackers were "little" mentally unstable(just as you claimed that Omar Siddiqi was simply mentally unstable and hence killed 50 odd people)

raja696

It's sad rock innocents have to suffer for some dumb shit performed the act in the same religion. Hope these innocent lambs in there religion wake up and bring a revolution to reform there religion . And tell the world that they are up to something in positive . Instead of lip servicing Islam is a peaceful religion and they are victims . Before it becomes too late for them. Because western junkies and radicles are more dangerous than a Hindu baniya who tries to understand enemy before showing his protest.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
i had a theory that there will never be Islamist attacks in Texas, because it is legal to carry a firearm on the streets there.

is my theory correct, have there been any islamist attacks in texas?

raja696

i had a theory that there will never be Islamist attacks in Texas, because it is legal to carry a firearm on the streets there.

is my theory correct, have there been any islamist attacks in texas?
Isnt it the reason why mass shootings happening in USA because of lack of gun controls? Sir I doubt , you are being contradictory if that is the case.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Isnt it the reason why mass shootings happening in USA because of lack of gun controls? Sir I doubt , you are being contradictory if that is the case.
Please don't refer to me as sir.

My question is specific to Texas. Those ISIS idiots target only the defenceless civilians outside of conflict areas.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
So US too have Madarshas (according to the article)

Anyway, its good that no Sikh was targeted this time due to mistaken identity, nobody gives a shyt about some Musalman Doctor.

Zulfiqar Khan

Seems like Americans have just started to understand the difference between Muslims and Sikhs.Usually Sikhs and their Gurudwaras are attacked in Western countries since ignorant Americans cant understand the difference at all BUT seems like after the BIGGEST and WORST shoot-out in US history(at Orlando done by a Muslim) Americans are learning a bit or two.
So US too have Madarshas (according to the article)

Anyway, its good that no Sikh was targeted this time due to mistaken identity, nobody gives a shyt about some Musalman Doctor.
Don't get excited, if they saw a Hindu or Sikh; they'd do the same. They are nothing but hate-minded ignorant skinheads who target Africans, Muslims, Hispanics, Asians alike. This happens in the UK has well; most diaspora communities have formed militant wings in response.

This has as much as to do with Ethnicity as it does with religion. Seeing Pakistani Punjabis standing up for Indian Punjabis is not an uncommon sight here.

Recently there has been African-Indian tension after several news reports of African mistreatment in India were aired.

bose

Country flag
Muslims have to come out and condemn the terrorism by ISIS / AL Queda etc ...

Just saying the terrorist does not belong to any religion will not cut ice any more...

I expect more attacks on Muslims...

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Very Sad incident. May he recover fast and his family remains strong.

Edited my previous statement as I thought the guy got killed.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Don't get excited, if they saw a Hindu or Sikh; they'd do the same. They are nothing but hate-minded ignorant skinheads who target Africans, Muslims, Hispanics, Asians alike. This happens in the UK has well; most diaspora communities have formed militant wings in response.

This has as much as to do with Ethnicity as it does with religion. Seeing Pakistani Punjabis standing up for Indian Punjabis is not an uncommon sight here.

Recently there has been African-Indian tension after several news reports of African mistreatment in India were aired.

Cut the crap dude, Hindus and Sikhs are mistreated due to mistaken identity, they hate Musalman that is a fact.

Hindus otherwise are respected both as person and religion, you just have to see how many Europeans and US national follow Hindu Life in India and abroad.

Tony HMG

Country flag
This act has been done by muslims for sure. This is just to show that the jihadi muslims are victims, when ever the muslims commit terror acts.

thethinker

Country flag
These kind of incidents will escalate in West simply because pushing your beliefs and inconveniencing others - that too in a foreign land rather than assimilating will meet with resistance.

Not everyone is conflict averse and peaceful like Indians.

Muslim taxi driver refuses to take disabled passenger with his guide dog 'because it's against his religion'
  • Muslim taxi driver refused to take blind couple because they had guide dog
  • He refused to drive Charles Bloch and Jessica Graham because of animal
  • Said: 'Me, I not take the dog' before telling them it was because of 'religion'
  • Mr Bloch, 22, informed driver it was against Disability Act but he drove off

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ide-dog-s-against-religion.html#ixzz4DSG3opb5

Huge Muslim festival to celebrate Eid is cancelled due to escalating racial tensions following Brexit vote
  • Up to 2,000 people were expected to gather in East Park, Southampton
  • They were due to celebrate Eid - the end of the holy month of Ramadan
  • Organisers British Bangladeshi Cultural Academy have cancelled the event
  • Far-right groups threatened to hold protest in the city following Brexit vote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ions-following-Brexit-vote.html#ixzz4DSG6ZfXz

Muslim passenger who terrified fellow fliers when he shouted 'Allahu Akbar' and 'boom' as their plane came in to land is jailed
  • Families and children were left shaken after Shehraz Sarwar's outburst
  • The 38-year-old caused panic aboard the Emirates flight to Birmingham
  • He had earlier refused to fasten his seat belt as the plane was taking off
  • And when the pilot lined the plane up to land he shouted terrorist phrases

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oom-turbulent-Dubai-flight.html#ixzz4DSGADzqc

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Should I post some normal street fight stuff where a Chinese is brutally thrashed by many white kids? :lol:

Ok let me post it for your satisfaction... here is your KungFu Chinese man(China the new Master of Pakis) picking up a fight with a white man and gets humiliated and overpowered in return. :lol:

You are intentionally diverting the TOPIC which is Non-Muslims(specially Sikhs and even Hindus) being attacked because of Muslims.

Next time try wearing a skull cap in public and roam around in US and see the reaction.Since you love videos check this... :rofl:

The video is irrelevant here. He was drunk and was being racist.
Exactly, the video he posted is really irrelevant but the Pakis are trying to divert the topic ie. the image of Muslims in the West and the hence the targeted attacks.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles