Terrorists open fire at Army convoy

iNDiAN.96

Troll Soldier
Country flag
Srinagar: Suspected militants today fired at an Army convoy near Bemina, on the outskirts of Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir.

Two Army jawans have reportedly been injured in the firing, which happened a day ahead of Prime Minister's visit to the state.

The Army has cordoned off the area after the gunmen fired over a dozen rounds, the police said.

The Prime Minister will begin his two-day visit from Tuesday during which he will inaugurate part of a rail line that connects southern and northern Kashmir, and meet officials to review development projects.

The state, especially capital Srinagar, has been kept on high alert following a weekend attack in which suspected militants shot and killed two policemen.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/s...-convoy-near-srinagar-2-jawans-injured-383564

More details will follow....

iNDiAN.96

Troll Soldier
Country flag
Times Now reporting that 2 Army jawans killed.

Immanuel

Country flag
RIP brave men :mad:

This is obviously hitting out while the army is busy in relief ops. Those pigs need to be taught a lesson :toilet:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
RIP to the dead and condolences to their families. Prayers for the injured to recover soon.

I am sorry it will be business as usual tomorrow. We fail to avenge our Jawans lives

Neil

Country flag
R.I.P brothers !! thank u for your service...!! condolences to the family ...!!

Poseidon

Country flag
5th Army jawan has succumbed to his injuries.
Toll stands at 5.

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
R.I.P

Hit those pok camps with serial bomb blasts these **** should know who they are taking panga with.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
And Omar Obdullah and the missing ears lady who always covers up (I forget her name), will yell that AFSPA should be repealed!

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
pakistan must be attacked and all the terror safe heavens along the border, inside PoK must be destroyed immediately. I think we are acting too soft on pakistan. They will never understand soft pressure and diplomatic pressure. They understand only the law of gun......"GUN HAS NO LAW, IT KILLS ANYONE WHO IS IN THE RECEIVING SIDE"....... this is the need of the hour. We cannot just sit simply and see our brave hearts sacrifice their lives for nothing.........

We have been very very soft for a very long time and pakistan is taking sheer advantage of this soft stance of India and is killing our brave hearts mercylessly....

Shame on the GoI for not acting or sending a tough message across the border.

This shows the weakness of the puppet and the pappu ruling us.....:mad:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
And Omar Obdullah and the missing ears lady who always covers up (I forget her name), will yell that AFSPA should be repealed!
I think the lady is Mehbooba Mufti or are you referring to arundati roy........

both are a shame to the nation.......

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
What's the cost of a Jawans life?

We will Know How much does it's Value of a Single Jawan Not Only to the Army His Family Too...But our Govt doesn't take care of these Jawans Life..everything under Restriction Even their own Security ..

I'm asking How many of them have Bullet Proof Jacket ..How many of them inside the convoy ..

If we cut our Minister tours we will buy Bullet proof Jacket for each and Every Soldiers

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles