Terrorists Attack Baramulla RR Post 02/10/2016

WARREN SS

Country flag
Unlikely. To attack main formations, you need intel, a lot of military training and ammunition.

It is possible that the local Islamic commandant took the initiative without consulting with Pindi. Not a very smart move. This exposed his group's position and presence and compromised a whole sleeper cell for the price of one Indian jawan.

Like I said - a knee jerk reaction. You should have waited and attacked somewhere where the alert was not sounded.

WARREN SS

Country flag
So far looks like this has been a success apart from that Jawan being martyred, There were reportedly 4-6 attackers, they wanted a Uri but were probably detected too early...
But DG is saying there no casualties

Blackwater

Non of our jawans seen wearing night vision gadgets as attacked was happened in night according to video i saw on news channel.

I wonder where the 45 billion dallar budget gone ???? spent on watching paki mujra

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

still our forces are not well equipped:india::india::india::india::india:

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Non of our jawans seen wearing night vision gadgets as attacked was happened in night according to video i saw on news channel.
I wonder where the 45 billion dallar budget gone ???? spent on watching paki mujra

How did you know that ? Were you at the encounter site or is that the Video you saw in ANI :frusty:
Rather Weird that you find the attack humorous...

Akshay_Fenix

20,000 posts with veteran tag can't even spell dollar right. Shows no remorse for a fallen soldier. Shame.

alphacentury

Country flag
When you deploy army in a hostile area where the local population is sympathetic to the other side, no amount of intelligence will help. Stop Kashmir special treatment now, get the pandits and people from other parts of India to settle there. Charge the stone pelters with sedition and throw them in kaala paani so that they are never seen again.
I say forget everyone, put hordes of bihar, up people there,asap. Kya chutiyapa hai, jo log jamin chin ke le gaye unke liye special status. maa ki aankh.

Looks like the entire ISI propaganda Machinery is on twitter... lol
A lot masquerading as our army people. I also see lots of aaptards aiding them.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
20,000 posts with veteran tag can't even spell dollar right. Shows no remorse for a fallen soldier. Shame.
They are all from the same gang of pathetic people, now wait until apptards run around attacking the army and govt. instead of blaming the porkies...

Brood Father

Country flag
Shooting out of the rear end, one was claiming 14 killed on twitter. The Surgical Strike has hit them really hard in their sensitives...
That's what I meant ...I mean how do they know ....They can only be sure if they are in touch with terrorists ...

WARREN SS

Country flag
barkha Dutt is still a Ugly bitch She not Even Mentioned about 2 terrorist Killed but happy confirm BSF soldier Martyred Thrice

WARREN SS

Country flag

And you got that by watching few second clips :dude:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles