Terrorists Attack Baramulla RR Post 02/10/2016

hardip

GAURAV C SAWANT ‏@gauravcsawant
2 terrorists killed. 1-2 more contained in one location. No firing at this time. Int alert of 4 more rats waiting to strike. Neutralise asap
That....

two rats ...is now hidden and making for next attack plan in A Kashmiri pig house.....
so we have to make new strategy... To find this all kashmiri pigs... who want to help them...
otherwise every day ..in NEWS ..

'Terror attack in barramulla.. 3 solger martyer terrorist escaped.'
'terrror attack on crpf 8 jawans martyer nd terrorist ecaped again..'
'terrorist attck on rr convoy 15 solger martyer..(same story) ....................'

I hope Once Day India Take Full war on pak ...

And that day come soon..ASAP.....
JAI HIND....

Dharmocrat

Country flag
Does anybody have the latest info from LoC?

Eerie quiet about LoC in all the media.

I have a feeling we are going to see that second press conference by the DGMO that was postponed, today( with some spicy info about some HVTs) i hope.
Wish we use artillery to pound the Poorks to Pork fry.

raheel besharam

Does anybody have the latest info from LoC?

Eerie quiet about LoC in all the media.

I have a feeling we are going to see that second press conference by the DGMO that was postponed, today( with some spicy info about some HVTs) i hope.
Wish we use artillery to pound the Poorks to Pork fry.

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
There are lot of pressure on India for not to go for any more surgical strike these are not apparent to common public, there are back channel talks going on to defuse the situation too ... We may not like it but its is happening and the call from Susan Rice was not to congratulate Doval but for restrain going further ...
Where did you get this info about the Susan Rice -Dorval piece?

bose

Country flag
Where did you get this info about the Susan Rice -Dorval piece?
These information is what I concluded by reading articles from last few days from different sources... This is my take you may disagree with it...

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
These information is what I concluded by reading articles from last few days from different sources... This is my take you may disagree with it...
No not disagreeing. Can you share some piece that led you directionally to this conclusion? I am trying to understand US reaction this time around.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Are they LeT, JeM guys or regular Pak guerillas, considering their training, equipment & gear and combat skills ? and also their ability to break into Indian territory consistently? Can't we do the same in west Punjab through our commandos?
I am curious to know opinion of ex-servicemen who held senior ranks in IA.
MI of IA does it in GB. there are lots of accusations on IA by Pak of interference in internal matter.
It's just like in delhi you have all set of rules, but no one stops at red signal.

The only difference is, the Baki MoD is infilterated by personals from army itself. They resign from their service sit for exam for formality purpose and get selected into civil services. This is why the efficiency of their MoD is better. Due to better coordination.

bose

Country flag
No not disagreeing. Can you share some piece that led you directionally to this conclusion? I am trying to understand US reaction this time around.
Sure, give me some time...

------------------------

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I have posted articles from three think tanks/experts in the surgical strike thread.

Basically what they are saying is that Americans are not interested in stopping us from taking any action we deem fit(basically they are fine with surgical strikes), but in public they will keep giving the usual formal statement of "both sides are urged to maintain restraint".

Basically it is purely upto us to handle the matter.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Decide first which one of this two you are referring ..

1. The slaughter of Indian before this surgical attacks ..

2. Slaughter of terrorists and Pakistani Army ..
SAAR HE IS NOT EDUCATED MUCH
JUST SAY GO TO HELL......................

OUR NATIONS PROBLEM IS NOT YOURS

BLOODY INBRED

Rahul Singh

Country flag
watched all news channel showing video of attack site. no jawans was wearing night vision and only few wearing helmet rest only patka

where is his night vision???

look at his helmet looks like he is still fighting world war 1

yeah bhai ne to patka bandha hua ha
It takes a lot to equip 11 lakh strong army to teeth. And if you get Augusta after Bofors you will never have enough money to equip our Army.

Even though we don't get bogged down by corruption you can't equip the entire army with foreign imported equipment. The only solution is developing defence production on lines and magnitude China runs its. Unfortunately, until that happens this apparent scarcity will stay. Make-in-India is only way out.

Last edited:

AbRaj

Country flag
Decide first which one of this two you are referring ..

1. The slaughter of Indian before this surgical attacks ..

2. Slaughter of terrorists and Pakistani Army ..
That's the pity of our nation, because they even don't know who their enemy is. They consider brainwashed 15-20 year kids as their enemies and call them as terrorist. But forget to identify who are the men who are funding, facilitating and brainwashing these clay brains

eat_pigs

It takes a lot to equip 11 lakh strong arm to teeth. And if you get Augusta after Bofors you will never have enough money to equip our Army.

Even though we don't get bogged down by corruption you can't equip the entire army with foreign imported equipment. The only solution is developing defence production on lines and magnitude China runs its. Unfortunately, until that happens this apparent scarcity will stay. Make-in-India is only way out.
Actually I believe BSF does have night vision, they use laser range finders along with thermal night vision on the borders but yeah agree with your general point about bad equipment.

Rahul Singh

Country flag

What's happenin ???......
See real threat to PA comes from within Pakistan than across the border i.e us. They are manoeuvring (as evident from your post) just to please --in reality, fool-- their own nation.

It is otherwise now clear to PA that they can't take on Indian security forces even with Jahil-jehadis. Remember those who attacked BSF and 46 RR HQ at Baramulla last night actually ran away instead of the following usual style of trying till getting the one-way ticket to 72 virgins. Such is the fear even among these people who have trained only to die and who proudly wear Fidayeen tag.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Actually I believe BSF does have night vision, they use laser range finders along with thermal night vision on the borders but yeah agree with your general point about bad equipment.
Yes, BSF has it. Even NVG is available for individual troops. But numbers are still less that unfortunately is also true for Army except SF units.

eat_pigs

Yes, BSF has it. Even NVG is available for individual troops. But numbers are still less that unfortunately is also true for Army except SF units.
They pay just 2 lakh in compensation for death, maybe they think life is cheaper then the equipment :sad:

Last edited:

Rahul Singh

Country flag
They pay just 2 lakh in compensation for death, maybe the think life is cheaper then the equipment :sad:
No compensation is enough to weigh a martyred soldier. It's beyond pricing. .......I won't comment on politically motivated compensation.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles