Terrorists Attack Baramulla RR Post 02/10/2016

Darth Malgus

Country flag
They violate ceasefire in Acknoor and at the same time jIhadis attack Baramullah RR camp...
Its time we simply ended it once and for all....

pmaitra

If the situation escalates, IMHO, IA should consider occupying more territory on the PoK side so that India has the geographical advantage in those sectors where it currently is at a disadvantage. The IA spokesperson said that there shall be no more action, so I assume the experienced people in the military circles know better. I hope the Navy is prepared to blockade Karachi, and the Air Force is also prepared for eventualities.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
This is no camp but HQ.

raheel besharam

Again using kashmiris as cannon fodder and if the attackers are punjabi then they definitely crossed LoC and army will surely consider doing another surgical strike

Akshay_Fenix

An odd time to attack. Usually the attacks take place between 2:30Am to 5:00Am. I think they were positioning themselves but got spotted before hand.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
An odd time to attack. Usually the attacks take place between 2:30Am to 5:00Am. I think they were positioning themselves but got spotted before hand.
They did not enter the camp, they were engaged on a public park outside the camp...

DingDong

Country flag
I have got similar feeling about this. This was just a continuation of shoot (throw grenades) and scoot tactics, but this time they got trapped. I hope that the series of similar attacks which have been happening for some time will end with the culling of this particular group.

Brood Father

Country flag
Grenades have been hurled just like Uri , may be they also carry incendiary device

Brood Father

Country flag
They moved in Ambulance , also some tried to enter from another side in the camp , shots are heard inside the camp
Numbers may vary from 4-6
2 dead are unconfirmed reports
QRT has also been dispatched

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles