Terrorist attack on Gurdaspur - Army takes over OP

AnantS

Country flag
Officers have to lead from front. One possible reason for the SP's death.

Also, Mumbai police had no precedent but same cannot be said of Punjab police.
No one is doubting that officers don't lead from front. When I meant carelessness, is the report of Shaheed SP getting killed because he was standing on the roof of police building without cover(which is in front of building where vermins hid). And because of which he got (bad luck?) hit in the head.

Sorry Punjab Police has hardly seen action against terrorists for approx 20 years, which means old hands which were terrorism experts have mostly retired.

AnantS

Country flag
Guys the Gurdaspur, Pathankot sector is very near to J&K border, most probably its spillover of PigShitSatanis terrorists in Punjab because of tight security in above Jammu area.

OT: But two things:
  • I was touched by scenes of people coming out and distributing food the armed personal who have been now fighting for almost 16 hours.
  • The plan to blow railway bridge was timely foiled by villagers who saw weird contraption stuck to railway bridge, during morning stroll. They managed to stop a train just 200 meters before the bridge, and thus avoiding huge tragedy.

thethinker

Country flag
Guys the Gurdaspur, Pathankot sector is very near to J&K border, most probably its spillover of PigShitSatanis terrorists in Punjab because of tight security in above Jammu area.

• I was touched by scenes of people coming out and distributing food the armed personal who have been now fighting for almost 16 hours.
  • The plan to blow railway bridge was timely foiled by villagers who saw weird contraption stuck to railway bridge, during morning stroll. They managed to stop a train just 200 meters before the bridge, and thus avoiding huge tragedy.
One supporting theory about that is Pakis wanting to target Amarnath Yatra but since Samba area has become difficult for them to infiltrate, they took this route.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/punja...t-amarnath-yatris-defence-expert_1636835.html

Either way, 72 virgins await them.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

Our people are our greatest strength.

AnantS

Country flag
"
Army says the state police wants to handle the operation on its own.

"
Go Punjab Police teach those Paki Piglets a lesson. Catch them alive and treat them with world famous Punjab Police hospitality and treatment :shoot:!

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
"

"
Go Punjab Police teach those Paki Piglets a lesson. Catch them alive and treat them with world famous Punjab Police hospitality and treatment :shoot:!
In a way it is good. The police, especially in border and Naxal-affected states should step up.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
"

"
yeah that's it ..time for some misunderstand who will take the Operation, State Police, or the Indian Army or the NSG

We need a Joint Chief of Staff or a SOCOM Chief to take the situation on his hand and react quickly

Blackwater

tribute to my punjab pulllss

yes we are waiting orders to fight

first prize for fastest drug distribution in punjab

we r going janab to capture them

far laya janab terrorist nu

me cricket khelu ki terrorist faru

dont disturb
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

blueblood

No one is doubting that officers don't lead from front. When I meant carelessness, is the report of Shaheed SP getting killed because he was standing on the roof of police building without cover(which is in front of building where vermins hid). And because of which he got (bad luck?) hit in the head.
My DTH is acting up because of the clouds so I will take your word for it. It is a well known fact that police officers in general are not trained for tactical operations.

Sorry Punjab Police has hardly seen action against terrorists for approx 20 years, which means old hands which were terrorism experts have mostly retired.
I disagree bro, 20 years is not that long and the young guns back then are the old guards now and are in senior positions.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
This is not a Army matter, but Police matter. Punjab Police once had one of the best teams to deal with the insurgents, and they may have become a bit slow due to almost 3 decades long peace, they will be back in full swing I believe. People need to keep in mind that when the tradition exists, the same boys who dealt with the insurgency aren't there anymore - it is the newer generation. But letting the cops handle it is important, as they were hurt and they need to finish the job not only to avenge their own, and learn but to gain back the confidence this attack cost them.

Also, I think this action will see the Cops tightening up on security and the drugs business is gonna hurt. An SP lost is something, I don't think the cops are gonna take lightly.

Blackwater

This is not a Army matter, but Police matter. Punjab Police once had one of the best teams to deal with the insurgents, and they may have become a bit slow due to almost 3 decades long peace, they will be back in full swing I believe. People need to keep in mind that when the tradition exists, the same boys who dealt with the insurgency aren't there anymore - it is the newer generation. But letting the cops handle it is important, as they were hurt and they need to finish the job not only to avenge their own, and learn but to gain back the confidence this attack cost them.

Also, I think this action will see the Cops tightening up on security and the drugs business is gonna hurt. An SP lost is something, I don't think the cops are gonna take lightly.

no its Alma matter:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Also, the drug problem is because people are stupid. It is not as if the drug addicts are forced into this addiction. Blaming everyone but oneself is not the solution here.

Illusive

Country flag
I don't get why army is required here, there was no army for 26/11 either. NSG should clean this up.

AnantS

Country flag
I disagree bro, 20 years is not that long and the young guns back then are the old guards now and are in senior positions.
Hardly, to know the reason why? Appeasement Politics in Punjab. Star Police officers.. CATS, were sidelined, jailed driven to suicide. Its a sorry state and long story mate.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles