Terror strikes France again: Over 73 dead in Terror Truck attack

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
There is definitely a hand of money.

For eg: Hillary's most important confidante Huma Abedin, born Paki and with family connections to Muslim Brotherhood, plays important role in her policy stances. She is just tip of iceberg in this mess.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin
Holy raping Allah. . .
I am just shooting in dark here.

Hillary spent an awful lenghth of her time with them. Then her rise to presidency candidate.
Dude you ruined my day.

Gabriel92

Country flag
They are on dope of egalite since 1789!! You cannot knock sense into them!
'Liberté,égalité,fraternité' has been a big lie since its 'creation'.
'Liberté,égalité,fraternité' and the revolutionary armies were cleansing the entire Vendée.... women,children... nobody were spared. I think that the 'Liberté,égalité,fraternité' was or had to be between the french people.... and surely not for third worlders and aliens.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
'Liberté,égalité,fraternité' has been a big lie since its 'creation'.
'Liberté,égalité,fraternité' and the revolutionary armies were cleansing the entire Vendée.... women,children... nobody were spared. I think that the 'Liberté,égalité,fraternité' was or had to be between the french people.... and surely not for third worlders and aliens.
Haha. I love when french call "Liberté,égalité,fraternité" a big lie. Long live bourgeois!

By the way what are you doing in france genius ?
I love french weather and women!

Gabriel92

Country flag

First of all RIP to the dead.

It's high time that Muslims immigration and Muslim population in west should be curbed.

banned new ones coming to west.

french president should resign ,he can't stooped 3 serious attack on France.

french intelligence has gone to eat grass
Dozens of terror attacks were prevented this year alone... now we need to do more and to take harsh measures.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Dozens of terror attacks were prevented this year alone... now we need to do more and to take harsh measures.
But French agencies have not been on top of their game. But it is tough problem. Go through this interesting thread.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Damn I cannot hide it ! Have been caught ! Yes I am a 'bourgeois',live in a big castle and wish monarchy would be back and send all those fake 'republicans' to the guillotine.
Then we can be friends!!!.......................

Gabriel92

Country flag
I love french weather and women!
Why aren't you in bharat then ? No muslims,no attacks ! Oops... they are hundred of millions. The cohabitation must be hard with all the hindutvas things and muslim extremists,haha.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Damn I cannot hide it ! Have been caught ! Yes I am a 'bourgeois',live in a big castle and wish monarchy would be back and send all those fake 'republicans' to the guillotine.
Btw, did you read the news about French govt hiding the brutal torture in Bataclan? Many dead bodies were mutilated by the terrorists according to Islamic custom.

I am surprised most of the people I meet don't have any clue about it.

Gabriel92

Country flag
But French agencies have not been on top of their game. But it is tough problem. Go through this interesting thread.

It needs to be reformed and to be given the means it needs to accomplish their missions. Hollande and his clique are soon gone,so that we can adress the problems.

Btw, did you read the news about French govt hiding the brutal torture in Bataclan? Many dead bodies were mutilated by the terrorists according to Islamic custom.

I am surprised most of the people I meet don't have any clue about it.
How would it change something if we knew it ?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
It needs to be reformed and to be given the means it needs to accomplish their missions. Hollande and his clique are soon gone,so that we can adress the problems.

How would it change something if we knew it ?
Public opinion. Come out of equalist bullcrap.

Gabriel92

Country flag
To bomb ISIS in Syria!! That's what Hole-end said even now.
We are already bombing them. If anything,we should nuke Raqqah. I am surprised nobody did it yet.
But the thing they don't understand or still didn't get,is that not only the ennemy is outisde,but it's also inside.

raja696

I read about it y'day. It seems a big coverup.

This is what Europeans have been reduced to doing. They didn't even want to report rapes of their own women. Something is terribly wrong with political correctness of the world.
I doubt its a matter of political correctness either in Europe Or India ... its a matter of political impotency. When ever these attacks happen politicians try to submerge all brutality of terror attacks fearing back lash from people to step down for there inaction to counter terrorism( with there full powers).Otherwise they have to stepdown. So to avoid this immense pressure these politicians try to coverup in the name of sensitivity etc. Why politicians try to coverup is because they love there mla, mp, cabinet ranks, portfolios more than people dying from terrorism.

Quiet opposite what terrorist leaders do is they advertise brutality. So they are loved by there peaceful retards.

What this signifies is priority of political leaders among cabinet portfolio vs saving people (against terrorism). politicians will never compromise on there political ambitions instead they down play terrorism itself like it has no religion, it happens because they are uneducated en poor etc. So these reasons will buy them time until next attack.

The day when politicians realise that people dont reject them if they act decisively even when there opponents, media , seculars exert false twisted accusations against them. And start working there agendas in there elected tenure instead of focusing for next tenure (ie for of bjp 2019). The country will appreciate them and never let them go helpless.

AnantS

Country flag
Why aren't you in bharat then ? No muslims,no attacks ! Oops... they are hundred of millions. The cohabitation must be hard with all the hindutvas things and muslim extremists,haha.
More like life between Jehadis and Evan(gelist)-Jehadis things. Yep Hindus are victims of these two faiths. Hindus have tied themselves in secular knots to take any decisive action against them.

But surprising thing seems to be is Frenchies too seem to have tied themselves in liberal knots to take any action. They have turned out to be a bigger pussy than Britain. Bombing Raqqah will not resolve your internal issues. The issue is within your own nation.

There are two paths: a) Path of Sickular Policies of India, where you turn a blind eye to victims plight, if they belong to majority community and only pamper minorities, even their extremists.
b) "Peaceful" path of Myanmar Buddhists.

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Sad incident.

On the other hand, France was excited about Bombing Libya, killing Gaddafi, and helping the Islamists take over. Now Libya is an ISIS heaven.

I feel sorry for the people of France, but I have little sympathy for their government. They are very much part of the problem, along with the Islamists they love to support in other countries.
All will be stopped the day western world bomb Saudi Arabia to stone age but wait they need the oil money.
They do the dirty work of Saudis and they are paying the price.
How can muslims be so dumb? Can't they see western world is bringing democracy all over the world but doesn't give a sh8t about Saudi and puppets?
Western ******s deserves this. Many people have lost lives because of them.
Sometimes I think it's just their game plan to persecute muslims like they persecuted jews in WW2.

pmaitra

All will be stopped the day western world bomb Saudi Arabia to stone age but wait they need the oil money.
They do the dirty work of Saudis and they are paying the price.
How can muslims be so dumb? Can't they see western world is bringing democracy all over the world but doesn't give a sh8t about Saudi and puppets?
Western ******s deserves this. Many people have lost lives because of them.
Sometimes I think it's just their game plan to persecute muslims like they persecuted jews in WW2.
I am not so sure. The US is producing oil now and the Saudis are their competitors. But yes, I would like the West to intervene and finish off this Wahhabi menace.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I am not so sure. The US is producing oil now and the Saudis are their competitors. But yes, I would like the West to intervene and finish off this Wahhabi menace.
Do you have any reasons for why america and western world is not bringing democracy to Saudi?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles